Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    I saw that! Thanks for doing that.
    You're welcome. I'll try to post a link to each new story as they post.

Comment

Carson and Perna are happy about it too.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        You're welcome. I'll try to post a link to each new story as they post.
        Speaking of!! Brainstorming time??

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Um.....can I trade places with her? *puppy dog look*

Comment

Speaking of!! Brainstorming time??
            LOL! Sure, if you want?

Btw, these are for Crimsonravenwolf by special request!!!! PLEASE DO NOT SNURCH.

Comment

*does cannon balll into deeeeep end of the gutter* Sorry for my late arrival. Wicked hawt pix blew up my brain cell then I slipped in an ocean of drool from said hawt pix. lol *smirks* You ladies just gave me a ficlet/one shot idea from the Carson strapped to a gurney pic. Crap,my brain cell just blew up again. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                *does cannon balll into deeeeep end of the gutter* Sorry for my late arrival. Wicked hawt pix blew up my brain cell then I slipped in an ocean of drool from said hawt pix. lol *smirks* You ladies just gave me a ficlet/one shot idea from the Carson strapped to a gurney pic. Crap,my brain cell just blew up again. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                Hiya, CRW! Did'ya see???? *points to post above one quoted*

Comment

Um.....can I trade places with her? *puppy dog look*
                  I wish I could too.

LOL! Sure, if you want?
                  They're beautiful.

:/ Do you not want to? Is that why you have it as a question?

I love it when ideas come up!

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

I wish I could too.

They're beautiful.

:/ Do you not want to? Is that why you have it as a question?

I love it when ideas come up!
                    It has a question mark because I mis-typed. When I hit the ":" key for the grin, I hit the "?" key as well. And didn't catch it until just now. Sorry.

Comment

Gotcha. Well I guess I want to know what everyone here would like to see happen in a pluff (pain and fluff - it's what I write - sorry if you don't like it ) fic.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Gotcha. Well I guess I want to know what everyone here would like to see happen in a pluff (pain and fluff - it's what I write - sorry if you don't like it ) fic.
                        Um......pluff??? LOL! Sorry. I couldn't resist. Of course, Carson gets the girl. But, other than that, I'm open to ideas.

Comment

*tacklesquishyhugs Ladygris* It's wonderful sweetie!! Thank you so much! You rock!! So..um..how do I make it my banner/siggie thingie? Yeah,I'm a bit of a dolt when it comes to techno savvy stuff. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Um......pluff??? LOL! Sorry. I couldn't resist. Of course, Carson gets the girl. But, other than that, I'm open to ideas.
                            *says sarcastically* Boy you're helpful! J/K.. Which girl should I give him?? New OC, Old flame (Cadman, Alison etc), or later OC (Grace/Sarah)??

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

*tacklesquishyhugs Ladygris* It's wonderful sweetie!! Thank you so much! You rock!! So..um..how do I make it my banner/siggie thingie? Yeah,I'm a bit of a dolt when it comes to techno savvy stuff. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              Spoiler:
                              Right click on the images. It'll bring up a pull-down menu. Select "Save Image As," which allows you to put it in your My Pictures folder on your computer.

Then, on GW, go to "My Controls" at the top of your right hand corner of your screen. On the left hand side of that screen, select "Edit Signature." Scroll down to the bottom where it says, "Option 2: Upload Image from Your Computer." Select Browse and then select the banner. It should insert right away. If you have any problems, just ask.

Comment

Just about to start ch3 of Captive, loving it so far lg. just waiting for my marmite cheese on toast to be ready.....I have the eating habits of a 12 year old
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X