No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolfyn,I'd say no to ordering the movie if you're watching it just to see Paul. He's got a few scenes but appears in maybe half of the movie total. If you're like me,ya order Paul's movies cuz he's in the bulk of the fim (like SGF and ADB) and he does a smashing job with the role. Hope I didn't confuse ya too much. lol How about some Hot Scot shots to kick off the week? *cough,hint,cough,hint to those techno savvy folk* Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to drop in and show off my new avatar
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Sweet new avatar Keaira!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
          Sweet new avatar Keaira!! }:O
          haha i love it. im putting it on the rotation with the rest of my new awesome ones
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Gosh darn it! They just ran Sunday and of course I had to watch for all the loveliness...until the end.
            And darn it! It made me cry!

*screams Carson nooooooooooooooooo* at the screen!

So, Pauly is on FB? For real? I mean, it's really him? I might just have to join to say hi.
            sigpic

Comment

Don't forget to watch Paul on "V" tomorrow night on ABC. I don't see his name in credit in "Fruition" on IMDb.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                (..snip..)So, Pauly is on FB? For real? I mean, it's really him? I might just have to join to say hi.
                To my knowledge, no, Pauly's not got a facebook account of his own. If he's as techie-challenged as rumored, I doubt he ever will have one, but if he did, I don't think it would be public. He's got a few groups and at least one fan page, but I'm pretty sure this one was last updated by the same person who updates his web site, since the video embedded on his site appeared about the same time.

Comment

Thanks Jersey for the info regarding Paul and Facebook. Good to know I'm not the only tech challenged person out there. *commiserates with Paul about being techno daft* hehe Yeah,I'm so techno challenged I got a Myspace thingy a year ago and promptly forgot my user id and password...this suprises you guys how?
                  lol Thanks for the reminder about 'V' tonight Earthgate Ricky. It's Tuesday so how's about some Hot Scot shots to celebrate? *hint hint to the techno capable* hehe Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                    To my knowledge, no, Pauly's not got a facebook account of his own. If he's as techie-challenged as rumored, I doubt he ever will have one, but if he did, I don't think it would be public. He's got a few groups and at least one fan page, but I'm pretty sure this one was last updated by the same person who updates his web site, since the video embedded on his site appeared about the same time.
                    Thanks for the info! You can never be too careful, you know. I want the real Pauly and not a pretend Pauly.
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope someone put screencaps of Paul's scientist role in "V" after tonight's eipisode.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                        I hope someone put screencaps of Paul's scientist role in "V" after tonight's eipisode.
                        I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          His character is Dr. Larry Parker, nice guy scientist is hidden from Vistors until Erica found and arrest him as V ***** framed him for crime he never commits. Now he was taken away. I learn that Dr. Parker did reseached on virus which can kill V ***** & Visitors. Paul make it without through a episode!

And that's funny that I just caught a glimpe of David Hewlett from Splice movie trailer after break from V

Comment

Here's a quick recap (now with captions!) of Pauly's episode of V that aired tonight, for anybody who missed it. (WARNING! Do NOT click if you don't want to be spoiled!!!)

Spoiler:

I hope nobody sees me... Maybe this ugly boonie hat will keep people from recognizing me.

*gulp!* Who- Who's there?

The Visitors framed me because of the weapon my buddies and I created that was originally intended to help the environment but kills lizards and reptiles too?!

OH NOES! The FBI is after me now?!?!

Oomph! Careful with those handcuffs!

Why...? Why?!

Please don't hurt me...

*whistles* I didn't do it! I'm innocent, I tell you!

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooo...! DON'T LET THE VISITORS TAKE ME!

*disclaimer: I might have over-dramatized it just a tad.
                            Last edited by Jersey13; 11 May 2010, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Here's a quick recap (now with captions!) of Pauly's episode of V that aired tonight, for anybody who missed it. (WARNING! Do NOT click if you don't want to be spoiled!!!)

Spoiler:

I hope nobody sees me... Maybe this ugly boonie hat will keep people from recognizing me.

The Visitors framed me because of the weapon my buddies and I created that was originally intended to help the environment but kills lizards and reptiles too?!

Oomph! Careful with those handcuffs!

Why...? Why?!

Please don't hurt me...

*whistles* I didn't do it! I'm innocent, I tell you!

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooo...! DON'T LET THE VISITORS TAKE ME!

*disclaimer: I might have over-dramatized it just a tad.
                              I"m watching the episode right now. Funny thing is it took me seeing him twice before I recoginzed him lol.
                              Spoiler:
                              Must have been the glasses in the mug shot.
                              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

I just watched it.... well, mostly Pauly's scenes, anyway. We're a few weeks behind here, but I just HAD to see Pauly's ep.

Spoiler:

Please don't hurt me...
                                Thanks for the caps, Jersey13! These 3 are my favourites.

Spoiler:
                                I was a bit disappointed that he wasn't in it more, & that they didn't show what happened to him once the Vs had him. Oh well, it was still great to see Pauly do his stuff.

Feel the love.
                                dolfyn.
                                Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Working...
                                X