No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a few Carson dreams but I can't repeat 'em. Don't wanna corrupt the innocent. lol Lovely picficlet Lady S.! And ya get yours ears onto that audio book right soon ya hear? Cuz hello,Hot Scot on audio book. Ya get to hear Paul doing his lovely accent anytime ya want...repeatedly. Any hour of the day or night. *smirks* Hmm....that last bit came out a tad cheeky. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. I'm still waiting for Paul's Hansel and Gretel to come out so we can see Paul wearing short shorts. What a lovely thought. lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      I've had a few Carson dreams but I can't repeat 'em. Don't wanna corrupt the innocent. lol Lovely picficlet Lady S.! And ya get yours ears onto that audio book right soon ya hear? Cuz hello,Hot Scot on audio book. Ya get to hear Paul doing his lovely accent anytime ya want...repeatedly. Any hour of the day or night. *smirks* Hmm....that last bit came out a tad cheeky. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. I'm still waiting for Paul's Hansel and Gretel to come out so we can see Paul wearing short shorts. What a lovely thought. lol
      Mmm...I'm glad I'm not alone in picturing that. Scots always have great legs. And yes, the audio book is a must, especially if you put it on an mp3 or iPod...there's nothing like falling asleep to his hot Scottish accent. Who knows what dreams it could induce.
      sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

(snip)P.S. I'm still waiting for Paul's Hansel and Gretel to come out so we can see Paul wearing short shorts. What a lovely thought. lol
        lol... not sure, but my guess is that it's going to be an action flick that's (hopefully very) loosely based on the old fairy tale. If so, I can't wait to see him kick some butt in action hero capacity. If it's not an action movie though, I suspect I'm going to be very bored...

I've dreamt about Paul once before, but not had one about Carson before, I don't think. I can't even really remember it... but I always liked using dreams (preferably nightmares) as inspiration for whumping fics. Some of my best work is based on nightmares I've had.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
          lol... not sure, but my guess is that it's going to be an action flick that's (hopefully very) loosely based on the old fairy tale. If so, I can't wait to see him kick some butt in action hero capacity. If it's not an action movie though, I suspect I'm going to be very bored...

I've dreamt about Paul once before, but not had one about Carson before, I don't think. I can't even really remember it... but I always liked using dreams (preferably nightmares) as inspiration for whumping fics. Some of my best work is based on nightmares I've had.
          Hmm...that sounds awesome about the whumping fics. Nice idea. I'd love to read them some time. I think I'm going to go fall asleep to the audio book and try for a dream with Carson/Paul in it.
          sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

*nods sagely* I've used nightmares that've translated into my fics. Hell,RL is another source I use to whump the boys...and with the crap I've dealt with recently,Heaven help them. Hopefully Paul's gonna kick some arse in his new flick,can't wait to see it. *smirks* I'm still holding out hope our fave Hot Scot will don a pair of short shorts. *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Now I've got Nair's Who Wears Short Shorts? running through my head. I blame Paul and his great legs. hehe
            sigpic

Comment

Same pic, different edges.

Comment

Comment

You know what I'd love to see Paul in? Glee! Cos then he'd have to sing, properly this time I love that show anyway, to have Paul in an episode or few would be the icing on the cake
                  Newly liberated multi-thunker
                  http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                  Julia xx

Comment

Wicked pix Greytop!! Paul looks great in a uniform doesn't he? GUH. What an awesome way to kick off the weekend!! Hmm...I'd like to see Paul do a few spots on Castle,maybe as a rival writer of Castle's who takes a shine to Beckett. Mirela,is Glee like a remake of Fame (the original movie and tv series,not that crappy remade movie)? I honestly don't watch a lot of tv cuz it's mostly dren and I can spend that time writing or reading. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Wicked pix Greytop!! Paul looks great in a uniform doesn't he? GUH. What an awesome way to kick off the weekend!! Hmm...I'd like to see Paul do a few spots on Castle,maybe as a rival writer of Castle's who takes a shine to Beckett. Mirela,is Glee like a remake of Fame (the original movie and tv series,not that crappy remade movie)? I honestly don't watch a lot of tv cuz it's mostly dren and I can spend that time writing or reading. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      Nope, Glee is a completely different show: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glee_(TV_series). It's a fantastic one too
                      Newly liberated multi-thunker
                      http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                      Julia xx

Comment

*iz lost in the image of Paul as icing on a cake*

It's been a long day. Let me dwell on this sweet fantasy.
                        sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Just don't drool on the Pauly icing Lady S. cuz ya don't wanna melt him. Yeah,that came out a tad cheeky. lol *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                            *iz lost in the image of Paul as icing on a cake*

It's been a long day. Let me dwell on this sweet fantasy.
                            well thats an awesome image to drop in on!!! haha
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Oh... My... God... This is absolutely the sexiest photo of Paul I've seen in years.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...id=36556083305

*THUNK*

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* Holy crap,that pic is HAWT. GUH. Bloody hell...Paul..stubble...brain cell...boom. Did I mention GUH? lol Thanks for the link Jersey. If that's from Hansel and Gretel,I'll take seriously hawt,smokin',stubbled Paul over short shorts Paul. *smirks* Yeah,I didn't believe me either when I typed that last sentence. hehe More Hawt Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X