• Show
Clear All

ahh LoS glad you got your computer issues fixed and are back
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      ahh LoS glad you got your computer issues fixed and are back
      Thanks! I was going crazy without it, let me tell you!

No, I told you, Carson, the computer had a virus, not los.
      So I don't need my kit after all?
      sigpic

Comment

i cannot imagine
        sigpic

Comment

Wicked pix and captions gang!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohooooo!! hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
            Hey Carson thunkers!
            What did I miss? I had major comp problems and have been completely off-line for two days!
            The horror! The horror!

Sounds like you had a great time, Mirela! And time with our Pauly is always good! Isn't he a charmer in person??? Absolutely wonderful! Loved the pics too! You lucky, lucky thunker!
            Computer problems are horrible, the worst kind is when you can't even get online for a few minutes...*shudders* I've had my fair share of problems with my PC...fortunately I've got a fairly new one now which is working properly (although the fan is often quite loud).

Paul is amazing, the best guy I've ever met and now I can claim that he's the one I fancy most in "real life" too (whatever that is, to me EVERYTHING that happens in the world is real) I just KNOW I'll meet him again

Here's a pic - one of my own, in fact

Last edited by Mirela; 29 January 2010, 08:18 AM.
            Newly liberated multi-thunker
            http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
            Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
              Computer problems are horrible, the worst kind is when you can't even get online for a few minutes...*shudders* I've had my fair share of problems with my PC...fortunately I've got a fairly new one now which is working properly (although the fan is often quite loud).

Paul is amazing, the best guy I've ever met and now I can claim that he's the one I fancy most in "real life" too (whatever that is, to me EVERYTHING that happens in the world is real) I just KNOW I'll meet him again

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/P1260012.jpg
              thats a great picture! not only because Paul's in it but bc the hulk is busting out of the wall in the background and Paul's obvlious to it bc well its not real but for some reason it just made me chuckle.
              he's sooo fracking adorable though, i totally dig that black sweater on him! (and off him as well but thats implied )
              sigpic

Comment

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/P1260012.jpg
                Mine still has a few bugs...but I'm taking it in tomorrow to hopefully take care of everything!
                *crosses fingers and toes*

I know you'll meet him again too. Believe. Trust me on this.
                The coolest thing is that it was your "real life" ! Your real life now includes meeting and talking with Paul! It really happened!

sigpic

Comment

Wicked pix Lady S and Mirela!! Paul seems like such a sweetheart. * high fives Paul's mum and dad for raising
                  him right* Right,more Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

I saw Paul in Sanctuary last week. The episode with the spider in.
                    C.J.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post

I know you'll meet him again too. Believe. Trust me on this.
                      The coolest thing is that it was your "real life" ! Your real life now includes meeting and talking with Paul! It really happened!
                      Yep, he's part of my life now...I can say that!

Here's the signed pic I chose...yes, I know I posted the thumbnail version of it already in my report but I have to post the full sized version This was the only pic of Paul as himself, the others were of him as Carson. *Giggles behind hand* He called me lovely on the photo! *Giggles again* That was before I gave him the chocolate too! Ooer, I'm blushing now...

Julia xx

Comment

Here's the signed pic I chose...yes, I know I posted the thumbnail version of it already in my report but I have to post the full sized version This was the only pic of Paul as himself, the others were of him as Carson. *Giggles behind hand* He called me lovely on the photo! *Giggles again* That was before I gave him the chocolate too! Ooer, I'm blushing now...http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...shamed0007.gif

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/P1260015.jpg
                        awh he wrote that before the chocolates! dang that so awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          awh he wrote that before the chocolates! dang that so awesome!
                          Whenever I look at the pic now, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside
                          Julia xx

Comment

Whenever I look at the pic now, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside
                            As you totally should!
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's the signed pic I chose...yes, I know I posted the thumbnail version of it already in my report but I have to post the full sized version This was the only pic of Paul as himself, the others were of him as Carson. *Giggles behind hand* He called me lovely on the photo! *Giggles again* That was before I gave him the chocolate too! Ooer, I'm blushing now...

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/P1260015.jpg
                              Very nice. He wrote "Sweet" on mine.
                              He is a very charming man, isn't he?
                              sigpic

Comment

What a wicked Paul pic-great choice Mirela!! Boy,Paul's got lovley eyes (the rest of him ain't bad either). lol
                                More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohooooo!! hehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X