No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, if I'm lucky enough to meet him and get a photo op then I'd like the pic to be one of 2 things - if I was bold enough I'd ask him to recreate that moment from "The Empty Child" episode of Doctor Who when Captain Jack rescued Rose... You know when Rose is hanging from the barrage balloon's rope and he beams her onto his ship from there...she ends up in his arms. Well, that - with me being Rose, obviously Otherwise, if I lost my voice I'd get us to do something daft with the Laser Screwdriver. I have one, it's far cooler than the Sonic Screwdriver (which I have too, but it's smaller and only makes one sound compared to two)

Such a funny, talented, sexy and cool guy - he makes me proud to be Scottish. Not that I'm not proud to be a Scot anyway, I am. But he makes me even more the patrotic Scot!
    Newly liberated multi-thunker
    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
    Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
      Hehe, if I'm lucky enough to meet him and get a photo op then I'd like the pic to be one of 2 things - if I was bold enough I'd ask him to recreate that moment from "The Empty Child" episode of Doctor Who when Captain Jack rescued Rose... You know when Rose is hanging from the barrage balloon's rope and he beams her onto his ship from there...she ends up in his arms. Well, that - with me being Rose, obviously
      Oh, well, y'know....being such a shy flower, he might just refuse to pose like that...
      He's not really a DW fan though, is he? You might need to explain it. While looking into his earnest eyes the whole time.
      Poor you.

Otherwise, if I lost my voice I'd get us to do something daft with the Laser Screwdriver. I have one, it's far cooler than the Sonic Screwdriver (which I have too, but it's smaller and only makes one sound compared to two)
      That's something you should do with David Hewlett!
      But I'm sure Pauly would comply too.

Such a funny, talented, sexy and cool guy - he makes me proud to be Scottish. Not that I'm not proud to be a Scot anyway, I am. But he makes me even more the patrotic Scot!
      Yeah, it just sucks to have all that in the one package, doesn't it?
      *sigh*

Random photo ops I have snurched from the interwebs!

(I looove his face in this one!)
      (and his eyes in the second one! *sigh*)

Comment

his eyes in that second *swoon*
        and the way he's holding his belt in the one with his kilt on *jumps into the gutter*
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*does cannon ball into deeeeeeeeeeep end of the gutter* Ahem. Don't mind me,I'm just cooling off. Wicked pix gang!! *waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. My brain cell went boom again (big surprise huh?). Paul's such a sweetheart. *high fives Paul for being himself* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

*Drops off a pic*

Newly liberated multi-thunker
            http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
            Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
              *slight swoon* that backdrop really brings out his eyes kinda nicely!
              sigpic

Comment

Mooncat's posted a link to the action figure sculpt of Beckett in the thread in the Merchandise area, if anybody wants a look... What does everyone think? Anything need fixing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                  Mooncat's posted a link to the action figure sculpt of Beckett in the thread in the Merchandise area, if anybody wants a look... What does everyone think? Anything need fixing?
                  i think it looks really good!! captured the hair excellently. my only thing is that the eyes are just life-less which is odd for him but other than that its really good
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    i think it looks really good!! captured the hair excellently. my only thing is that the eyes are just life-less which is odd for him but other than that its really good
                    Well, that's because it hasn't been painted... lol. I'm gonna see if she can add a little more of a hint of his dimples, but otherwise, I'm really happy with it.

Comment

yeah i assumed that was the reason for the eyes but omg duhh, the dimples! how could i forget those! *headdesk*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird 2 View Post
                        I understand your point Scaperfan but thats the cruncher here. We need numbers of people willing to commit, so the sculptor can make a MINIMUM order. Ie, if not enough people step up to the plate, the heads can't go into the design / sculpt phase because making moulds and mass producing costs money. More details can be found in the thread as listed by both Jersey and me.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=61692

UPDATE!! Look at this!!

http://www.wantedactionfigure.com/pr...how.asp?id=579
                        Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                        Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Looks really good. Although the eyes definitely give it that unfinished look. But the hair is perfect.
                          "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                          SGA Lionized!
                          sigpic
                          For the larger version, visit my DA
                          I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                          I ship canon. & Keller
                          Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird 2 View Post
                            Thats nice!
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Happy New Years, thunkers!

Just whisking Carson off of page 2!

I'll just have a seat here...no one is looking, right?

That headsculpt looks great on the figure!
                              sigpic

Comment

Awesome pix gang!! Great way to kick off the New Year!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X