No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, now...isn't that hotlinking, when you put in a direct link to a website? I thought that was a no-no around here...s'why I've been copying, saving, and putting pics into my PB...
    And besides, no instant Paul this way...you're making us have to go and click and open new windows before we get to see him! Boo. [/QUOTE]

Oh oops . I'm really really sorry i didn't relise it was hot linking.I can't figure out how to get the pictures up as i don't have a photobucket account. I'll take them down,i don't want to be breaking any rules here and i appoligse...please forgive me. Maybe i'll have to find away to post pictures. I just haven't figured out how to do it,post another way. Thank you very much for the heads up and i apoligise.
    GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
      Ah yes, that reminds me...
      *digs around in Photobucket*

ta-da! A forgotten lolScot. I knew I had one with tapestry-girl somewhere.

I choose Spunky Hero! Who's that "Tapestry" chick anyway? Isn't she the girl who tried to seduce Sheppard for his ATA gene?
      "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
      SGA Lionized!
      sigpic
      For the larger version, visit my DA
      I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
      I ship canon. & Keller
      Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
        Oh oops . I'm really really sorry i didn't relise it was hot linking.I can't figure out how to get the pictures up as i don't have a photobucket account. I'll take them down,i don't want to be breaking any rules here and i appoligse...please forgive me. Maybe i'll have to find away to post pictures. I just haven't figured out how to do it,post another way. Thank you very much for the heads up and i apoligise.
        Oh, sorry, now I feel bad- I think it's hotlinking!
        If you want to save a pic to your computer you can do that, and then create a photo album here as part of your GateWorld account, and put the link from that in, I've tried it and it's pretty easy to do- that then lets you post pics, and you won't get into trouble.

To cheer you up...have a lolScot. Oldie but a goodie, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
          I choose Spunky Hero! Who's that "Tapestry" chick anyway? Isn't she the girl who tried to seduce Sheppard for his ATA gene?
          Um....er...crap, i can't remember the episode...let me see...it's The Tower, isn't it?
          I've been too long away from my eps , can't watch any more until I see my friend again, for a marathon...early next year, I hope!

Comment

Ah yes, that reminds me...
            *digs around in Photobucket*

ta-da! A forgotten lolScot. I knew I had one with tapestry-girl somewhere.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Scots/26-1.gif
            Ew! Tapestry! She was annoying!

Comment

Scaperfan: I usually watch 2 episodes of Atlantis at a time (same goes for Doctor Who, SG-1, Farscape, Friends, Heroes, Buffy etc.) - much as I love it, I don't want to watch TV all day!

I've seen all of Season 2, but not since it was on TV originally (that would be in 2006 or something). Season 3 (which I bought a few weeks ago) is a different story, I only saw up to "Sateda" and then our Sky subscription was finished. So, I have that to look forward to once I've finished S2.

My other favourite Doctor...sure, the other might be Time Lord but I love them both equally, in different ways :

Newly liberated multi-thunker
              http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
              Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                Well, how was everyone's Christmas? I had an ok one myself...it was pretty uneventful but nice enough (it was just me and my mum at home). One of my presents - which I had to order myself off Amazon - is Season 2 of Atlantis My other presents were nice too but after seeing Doctor Who yesterday I'm even MORE obsessed with it than I was already...*blinks*

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...unt/th_001.jpg
                I got what I wanted!! (cough been hinting at it since august cough). I heart my craft pasta machine!!
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I was actually pretty surprised when I got season 3 of SGA for Christmas. S3 includes most of my favorite episodes (and two of my least favorite). Now I want season 2, for Critical Mass (I love Teyla's song) and Duet.
                  "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                  SGA Lionized!
                  sigpic
                  For the larger version, visit my DA
                  I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                  I ship canon. & Keller
                  Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Oh, sorry, now I feel bad- I think it's hotlinking!
                    If you want to save a pic to your computer you can do that, and then create a photo album here as part of your GateWorld account, and put the link from that in, I've tried it and it's pretty easy to do- that then lets you post pics, and you won't get into trouble.

To cheer you up...have a lolScot. Oldie but a goodie, imho.
                    No,it's ok,please don't feel bad.I rather be safe than sorry and i really don't want to be breaking any rules on here.I LOVE this place.If it was hotlinking or not it's ok. I'll try that way to post pictures. I shall make a new McGillion folder. Thank you very much for your help and the lolscot made me laugh,haha awsome.

That has given me an idea. You know you get the website for lolcats called "Can i has a cheezeburger". We should make one for lolScot.That would be awsome. haha.

Thanks again
                    GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

*suddenly appears after what seems, to her, a very long time and waves enthusiastically!* HEY EVERYBODY!!! hope you all had a wonderful holiday. i love all the pictures, and Lolscots. *sighs* its so very good to be back
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Nice pix gang!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

That has given me an idea. You know you get the website for lolcats called "Can i has a cheezeburger". We should make one for lolScot.That would be awsome. haha.
                          You mean kind of like this?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                            You mean kind of like this?

Spoiler:

that was epic
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                              Scaperfan: I usually watch 2 episodes of Atlantis at a time (same goes for Doctor Who, SG-1, Farscape, Friends, Heroes, Buffy etc.) - much as I love it, I don't want to watch TV all day!
                              Oh, see that's where I'm different- I can happily watch 10 eps or so in a day, if I'm in the mood.

Fresh outta newies, hope a recycled one is okay...

Comment

You mean I Can Has Cheezburger?
                                Well, I have no way of making a website m'self, so until then I say we just keep doing the lolScots on here...

'nother repost! I'll do more soon, promise...

Comment

Working...
                                X