Good morniiiing!

How are you today?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Good morniiiing!

How are you today?
      "Good morning"? You know what time it is? *lol*

i'm fine.. but somehow i think I'm allergic to blueberry jam...

Comment

I posted it at 11:55 AM.
        It was still morning.

I'm tired. *yawns*

Got the offer to release my Atlantis arts on SGA fanart page.
        I'm proud... Yes, I AM!

First, I'll send every Paul art I've ever made to them!
        sigpic

Comment

Good morniiiing!

How are you today?
          grumpy, i can't get anything done in the house and my cast got wet in the shower this morning.
          hospital said to sit above the heating with my foot in order to let it dry, they didn't really have the time to put on a new one grrrmmpfff. i had hoped they would say i could take it of and tape it.

but then again, i got SGA season 2 dvd's over the mail today AND 2 cult-times magazines with Paul interviews)

(cheers up a little bit)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meezergater View Post
            grumpy, i can't get anything done in the house and my cast got wet in the shower this morning.
            hospital said to sit above the heating with my foot in order to let it dry, they didn't really have the time to put on a new one grrrmmpfff. i had hoped they would say i could take it of and tape it.

but then again, i got SGA season 2 dvd's over the mail today AND 2 cult-times magazines with Paul interviews)

(cheers up a little bit)
            How wet dit it get? I think it would be okay if you dry it over the heater als long as it still hast it's main shape to protect your foot.

I am at my friend's flat to take care for her cat. Buit somehow I can't put on the TV

Comment

(cheers up a little bit)
              I'd cheer up as well!
              sigpic

Comment

(cheers up a little bit)
                I am sorry to hear about that. At least your got SGA season 2 dvd's. Good Morning to everyone from me. (9 AM here). Here is my first moving avatar:
                Spoiler:

I also made a March Paul calendar. It is my first calendar wallpaper. I am thinking about making it a series.
                http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...era/bWpaul.jpg
                Talk to you girls later. I have to open the store this morning.

Comment

How wet dit it get? I think it would be okay if you dry it over the heater als long as it still hast it's main shape to protect your foot.
                  it is a plastic cast. i sat in the sun for a while this afternoon, and it dried out a bit, so it should be allright i guess.
                  Got finally the rabbits done (threw 2 of them into the outside run as it is nice sunny weather for a change) and am heading offnow upstairs to sit with my foot high and go watch the Paul mcgillion special on the season 2 dvd.

btw Fianne, ask the cat how the tv works, it should know, they always do)

nice avatar miss kaylee.
                  sigpic

Comment

Quick Post from work. Wish I could post more from here but the computer and the internet is so slow.

meezergater - Enjoy Season 2, Dr. Beckett always make things better.

I just got my moving avatar program. I was messing with it last night and made that quick picture. I really want to make moving avatars. I will try to send my wallpaper to the con thread later tonight. Do you want custom avatars too?

[QUOTEHaliyah]=.:LET'S GET HIM DRUNK AND molestSHAVE HIM AT FEDCON!!! : D[/QUOTE] Beautiful girls + Pampering = Not a bad idea for him.

Back to work for me.

Comment

it is a plastic cast. i sat in the sun for a while this afternoon, and it dried out a bit, so it should be allright i guess.
                      Got finally the rabbits done (threw 2 of them into the outside run as it is nice sunny weather for a change) and am heading offnow upstairs to sit with my foot high and go watch the Paul mcgillion special on the season 2 dvd.

btw Fianne, ask the cat how the tv works, it should know, they always do)
                      *lol* actually the cat is the reason why it doesn't work. long story short: he played with the cable of the receiver and nothing works... Glad I still have my internet *-* Now I am watching some episodes of "Vision of Escaflowne"

There is a Paul McGillion special on the DVDs? I need to have them!!! I just hope that the german DVDs have the spacials too. I know from NCIS that they only put specials on the american DVDs

So you have rabbits? how many? what are their names? male or female? I do have two rabbits (the troll and McGyver). both male. The troll has already marked Luci so she is his bondmaide xD.

I just got my moving avatar program. I was messing with it last night and made that quick picture. I really want to make moving avatars.
                      cool, please show us your avatars when they are finished.

Comment

I am sorry to hear about that. At least your got SGA season 2 dvd's. Good Morning to everyone from me. (9 AM here). Here is my first moving avatar:
                        NICE! Really nice!

I'm just trying to make one with one of the best scenes ever!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                          Remember about a year ago when we did 20 pages in one night.
                          Those were good times! Good 'clean' fun! Haha...
                          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                            No, you're right; it's "on." You sit on the chair at the table.
                            But you sit IN a recliner.

And you park in a driveway, but you drive on a parkway.

I luv English.

Comment

There is a Paul McGillion special on the DVDs? I need to have them!!! I just hope that the german DVDs have the spacials too. I know from NCIS that they only put specials on the american DVDs

So you have rabbits? how many? what are their names? male or female? I do have two rabbits (the troll and McGyver). both male. The troll has already marked Luci so she is his bondmaide xD.
                              no i got my stargate and SGA dvd's through amazon.co.uk, region 2.
                              they have all the normall things+extra's on, like in the usa i guess.
                              it takes about 4 days to get them. Never had any problem with them. (i got also 9 of 10 stargate season's on dvd).

yup, we got rabbits. Officially i am more of a cat fan. but i had rabbits when i was a kid.
                              then my sister came one day and said she wanted to give my son a rabbit for his 3th birthday. which was ok by me, he got a tiny fluffy siamese colloured rabbit, called Quark.
                              offcourse he had to get a friend and in came Isabelle, a brown dwarf rex female rabbit. (quark was neutered by then, no need for baby rabbits here).
                              they were very cute and so i wanted a bigger rabbit just for me) And i got offered a female blue big rex rabbit, Poly(short for Polgara), for free.
                              And before i knew it, we had a big 3 story rabbit tower near the garage were i could house my rabbits.
                              Over the last half year our rabbitfamily was supplemented with Pip, a female big brown rex and Pépé a vlamish giant/french lopear mix (a meatrabbit, he is so cute:0),
                              Fae, a French lop-ear Isabelle colloured female, and her girlfriend Vlek, a smaller vlamish gian mix (also a meat rabbit).
                              And finnally i fell in love with a huge young white with blue-eyes french lopear male: snowball. He was a bit more expensive as he came from a breeder, but he is very cute and tame as a little dog. He just follows you where ever you go)
                              sigpic

Comment

I got a cat!
                                Red and white tiger called 'Sawyer'!
                                (I named him after Sawyer from Lost)

So, I finished making the icon!
                                Wanna see it?
                                Think so!
                                Ready?
                                Okay!
                                Watch it!

Spoiler: