No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, well, well. what do you kow. I saw just a minute before that I have 206 posts. I missed my milestone. SO I was curious where did I post it, and guess what? Yes, it was right here. Hurray for Carson. *throws confetti*

200 is a lot for me, I thought I wouldn't reach that number in 6 months.
    "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
      You guys I am so ticked off. My boyfriend and I broke up yesterday. He broke up with me over a text message. It was so stupid. It really made me feel like crap and I didn't sleep very well. Those pics you guys posted however just made me smile despite my depression.
      Text Message Breakup

.:Not sure whether you've seen this before, but it's arfing HILARIOUS. Might make you feel a bit better.

.:Note: Possibly not a good idea to watch with parents around.

Comment

Congratulations for 200 posts.
        I know what you mean, when you say you thought you would never make it. But its great when you do
        Last edited by sunday; 13 August 2007, 01:57 PM.
        sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
          Well, well, well. what do you kow. I saw just a minute before that I have 206 posts. I missed my milestone. SO I was curious where did I post it, and guess what? Yes, it was right here. Hurray for Carson. *throws confetti*

Congrats! Mental green on your milestone

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post
            Congratulations for 200 posts.
            I know what you mean, when you say you thought you would never make it. But its great when you do
            If i knew how to do Carson throwing confetti i woukd do it for you but i sadly don't. I know ive been here for 5months and prob should no by now, but im just not that good with pcs.

Could someone tell me how to do it or show me where i can get that cool smilie? It would be greatly appreciated.

When i know how oda i will throw some for you.
            Oh, thanks. Very nice of you. *hugs*
            EDIT: Thanks Jenner
            I'm off to bed, got to get some sleep. Post lots of lovely pics so I'll have pletny to read and watch in the morning.

Good night all!
            "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

.:Oh, I suppose congratulations are in order for your milestone post, Jenner!

Comment

Just thought i would let peep know to not worry about this bit of my post
                Could someone tell me how to do it or show me where i can get that cool smilie? It would be greatly appreciated. oda is Quoteing it, i got confused (I did edit it but it was too late) I remembered something throwing confetti and for some reason i thougth it was Carson. Silly me. But it was a smilie
                Im sorry oda for not being able to get you carson throwing confetti. Its late at night and my mind got confused. Have a *hug* and a smilie throwing confetti, you could close your eyes and pretend its him.

Comment

Congratulations on 200 posts *Oda*! That's a big one! I made 350 yesterday and upgraded to Death Glider Pilot and was at 360 before I realized it!

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Wow, everyone is hitting milestones now. Crazy! Congrats to everyone!

sigpic
                    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Congrates on 350 posts veryangrystargatefan
                      Well im off to bed. Night all
                      Here are a few smiley pictures

Look at those dimples sneaking in to the pictures

Comment

I will soon be reaching my 50th post I believe. Hayilah thank you for the video. I LMAO!

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
                        =<3

Comment

I will soon be reaching my 50th post I believe. Hayilah thank you for the video. I LMAO!
                          .:xD I thought you'd like it, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post
                            So sorry but it’s me again. I just realised this is my 100th post, and i wanted to post it in here. YAY! for me. I know it’s not too many but i thought i would never make it. I have joined places like this in the past such as band forums, but i have never stayed long. Usually because i have never felt welcome or i have never had anything to say. But here at GW and especially in this thread i have felt very welcome (thanx guys) and plus there is always something to say.
                            I'm glad you stayed here, sunday. This is such a good "topic" to thunk and discuss.
                            Woohoo, congrats and cheers for posts!

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...lot/Carson.jpg
                            Belated congratulations and jubilations for your
                            th post, Oda!
                            You're absolutely right, at first the milestones seem so far away and then suddenly when you passed the first and second, they keep coming at a surprising speed (see Jenner, one day 1700, next 1900 and the day after 2000! She set whole new standards for us poor buggers).

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                            Whoah! Phibi, I think someone over at MGM has been listening to fans like you! You'll get a kick out of this from Joe M's blog yesterday: "And by the way, in case you thought I’d forgotten, work continues on gathering together material for Stargate Atlantis’s very first blooper reel that will be one of the special features on the season four DVD box set. Some recent finds include: an uncoordinated wraith, an indignant replicator, and a little something for those Shepkett fans out there."
                            Wow, blooper reel! Am I already in heaven or what? Maybe they are concerned for their sales numbers...

You guys I am so ticked off. My boyfriend and I broke up yesterday. He broke up with me over a text message. It was so stupid. It really made me feel like crap and I didn't sleep very well. Those pics you guys posted however just made me smile despite my depression.
                            Via txt message... What a loser!

I'm so extremely sorry for you, ScottishCandy! That is such a poor treatment. At least the guy should have had a minimum of decency and tell you personally. With all the "incidences" here lately I wonder whether it's already "month of the biggest ***hole"! Obviously all this sun can't be good for male brains.

Let me try to give you the least bit of consolement with a number of swoonworthy pics...

And one from 'Just Cause'
                            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                              Text Message Breakup

.:Not sure whether you've seen this before, but it's arfing HILARIOUS. Might make you feel a bit better.

.:Note: Possibly not a good idea to watch with parents around.
                              Hehehe, the vid was really cool, Haliyah! Thanks for bringing that up.
                              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                                Hehehe, the vid was really cool, Haliyah! Thanks for bringing that up.
                                .:Kelly, FTW. That vid rocks. xD

Comment

Working...
                                X