Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
    Oh my gosh... do they ever! And hauling horses makes it all the more stressful.
    Spoiler:
    We had one heck of a day on the trip out that was supposda be a 8 to 10 hour drive, but due to this and that it wound up turning into a 16 hour drive. First we stoped just west of Kansas City for gas, by accident regular unleaded gasoline got put into the diesel only truck. We caught it right away but had to sit around for 3 hours while it got pumped out. Then we get into Kansas City and all of a sudden we discover that all east bound lanes of the bypass highway that is supposda take you straight through the city where closed, so we got rerouted south on a completely different highway. It took the better part of an hour, including a flat tire, to get both truck and trailer rigs turned around in downtown Kansas City and back on the correct highway heading east!! That's not all, it was dark by the time we got to the town we were overnighting in, but, we took a wrong turn off the highway and went 20 miles out of the way before turning back, then finally on the right road we found ourselves driving around the backwoods of Missouri trying to find this place that turned out to be way back in the sticks instead of "just off the highway" as it had been advertised.

*rolls eyes* yeah... that day was long. But thankfully that was the worst of the trip. Though... I was about to go stir crazy by the time we got there! lol.

Oo! FedCon, that's in Chicago right? Hmm... two days drive away from me. But to soon... I'm broke from paying for gas (or at least will be) for my trip out to KY.
    Oh, poor you! I see you had one hell of a ride. I can totally understand that you were nothing short of running crazy. Good to be home now. After a while away it is always good to be home and cosy and all.

The Con in Chicago is a Creation Con and takes place sometime soon. FedCon USA is supposed to be in Dallas in June next year.
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, totally forgot to post the next piccie spam because my frustration is ever mounting: My dear MS Word programme just shut down because the cache was overloaded... And I could wave all my changes goodbye! (Well, it's not too tragic because the last saving was only ten minutes earlier but I'm still peeved! I got me a bar of chocolate to help me and now am going to indulge in a few more pics before I return to work.)

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
        Oh, poor you! I see you had one hell of a ride. I can totally understand that you were nothing short of running crazy. Good to be home now. After a while away it is always good to be home and cosy and all.

The Con in Chicago is a Creation Con and takes place sometime soon. FedCon USA is supposed to be in Dallas in June next year.
        I am soooo looking forward to getting to sleep in my own bed tonight!!

Ahhh... okay okay! I get it now!
        Pooey though, Dallas is just as far from me as Chicago... though, maybe closer by a few hours. Bummer June is the start of my horse show season.
        I wish there was a regular con in Denver, I can make Denver easy. That one place they have the trade fair or whatever during the national western stock show would be a perfect spot.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I am happy that you are going to be able to sleep in your own bed tonite. I know the feeling of being away.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
          =<3

Comment

Can someone tell me where I can find some screencaps from episode in the first season of SG1? I loved that character and I could only get a few caps.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
            =<3

Comment

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
              Can someone tell me where I can find some screencaps from episode in the first season of SG1? I loved that character and I could only get a few caps.
              www.stargatecaps.com
              That site has caps from every single episode ever aired. Love the place.

And, I don't think we've properly met yet!! Welcome to the thread Just call me idlewild!

Comment

.:...PAYPAL, I HATE YOU! D :<

.:*bangs face against something unyielding*

Comment

I posted right after Shore Leave, but haven't been back since, so I wanted to post this wallpaper I made. I used pictures I took of Paul at Shore Leave. It's rather large, so I'll put it under a spoiler cut.

Spoiler:

Comment

I am soooo looking forward to getting to sleep in my own bed tonight!!

Ahhh... okay okay! I get it now!
                    Pooey though, Dallas is just as far from me as Chicago... though, maybe closer by a few hours. Bummer June is the start of my horse show season.
                    I wish there was a regular con in Denver, I can make Denver easy. That one place they have the trade fair or whatever during the national western stock show would be a perfect spot.
                    ooo! Come to Dallas! I can treat you to some tex mex

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
                      Hyatt Regency DFW...Ok they haven't posted an address, I don't think they realize that there are a lot of Hyatts in Dallas. DFW means it may be downtown in some busy area. I'll look into it, but if someone on this board gets a physical address please post it.

Whether Paul appears or not I'm going because Dallas never gets anything this big. Nothing personal but our cons are kinda lack luster. It seems in the U.S. the great cons are in San Diego and Atlanta, and of course New Jersey. This is a once in a lifetime event for me because it may not happen again here in Dallas for a looooong time.
                      that could be a million different places! Yeah, we dont get a lot of cool stuff here, I am probably going to go. Is there a thread set up for this con yet?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                        ooo! Come to Dallas! I can treat you to some tex mex
                        Hey! And I've never had tex mex, I wonder if I'd survive, I like spicey, but not sure if I'd dig food that spicey... lol! Haha, speaking of which, never been to dallas either.
                        *pulls out map* Hey... Dallas is closer than Chicago, by a good 4 or 5 hours. Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                          .:...PAYPAL, I HATE YOU! D :<
                          .:*bangs face against something unyielding*
                          Oh, poor Haliyah! Why does it treat you wrong? Or didn't it let you do a transfer? Maybe I can help? If so, you could send me a PM.

Originally posted by Les342 View Post
                          I posted right after Shore Leave, but haven't been back since, so I wanted to post this wallpaper I made. I used pictures I took of Paul at Shore Leave. It's rather large, so I'll put it under a spoiler cut.

Spoiler:
                          I can describe your wallpaper with one word: iz excellent, fantastic, gorgeous, magnificent, marvellous, terrific... (see, it's even in alphabetical order )
                          *Iz ded*

Haha, speaking of which, never been to dallas either.
                          *pulls out map* Hey... Dallas is closer than Chicago, by a good 4 or 5 hours. Sweet.
                          That's what maps are for, idlewild!
                          sigpic

Comment

Glad to see you back safe and sound, idlewild. Just the way we like you.

Haliyah, you gonna be okay? Don't like the idea of you wrecking your face because of paypal.

I'm making a 10-12 hour drive to Atlanta to see Paul at DragonCon and he's going to be a mere three hour drive from me in Chicago the week before. Fate has the most interesting sense of humor.

D'oh! Also wanted to say, fantastic wallpaper Les!
                            I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                              that could be a million different places! Yeah, we dont get a lot of cool stuff here, I am probably going to go. Is there a thread set up for this con yet?
                              See my previous post I put a link to the actual site...havent' heard of a thread yet.
                              PJumper42

Comment

LOOK OUT! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! ITS A DRIVE BY PICCIE SPAM!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X