Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
    *SQEES* I love both of them. It's crazy how worked up I get over those two. It's crazy. Hmmmmmm.......Teykettnes!!!!! Anywho love the pics there great.

Just some graphics that I made for the two:

Very nice ones

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
      sunday, I'm totally with you concerning the facial expressions! Going through an episode frame by frame is definitely fun to do. There's nothing like having Carson's expression changing ever so slightly from one cap to the next. I'm especially a fan of him just changing the direction his eyes are looking and otherwise the expression is the same; it has the funniest effects. That's heaven on Earth if you ask me!
      Thats to true

Well, I have another set of 'The Return, Part II' caps. You interested?
      [spoilers]

[/QUOTE]

Awe the second picture is my favourite. Bless his little face!

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post

The dimples gets your heart going! I love them

Originally posted by phibi View Post
      and isn't he just a hot looking elvis "I stuck my finger in a power outlet" fish??

OMG. He looks funny. Can't wait to see him in sanctuary. I better get buying the next webisodes.

pleasure *lol*

I just love this pic *happy sigh*

Me too he is soooooo sweet.

I thank you all for your warm welcomes and do believe that I will be spending most of my time here just because a: the man is hot, b: He's an amazing actor, and c: The man is Sooooooo hot!
      Hey im a bit behind, but just wanted to say welcome. Your reasons are so true.
      And Good morning everyone!
      sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Now is definitely my turn to squeeeee
        Lol ya I know I do the whole squee thing alot whenever I look at any pic or graphic or vid or anything like that. I just cant help but squee. He's just sooo hot.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
        =<3

Comment

I thank you all for your warm welcomes and do believe that I will be spending most of my time here just because a: the man is hot, b: He's an amazing actor, and c: The man is Sooooooo hot!
          .:Aye, three very good reasons, if I do say so myself!

I thank you soooo much for the welcome and yes it is nice to find another person who ships those two together. I always called it Teykett however. That way you can be fun and say things like, "Oh come on! Teykett like a man!" it's just plain cool. I am making more friends than I thought here. This is nice.
          .:xP Teykett. I like it, lol. Yes, we're a right friendly bunch; much, much more so than many other thunk threads. I've discovered that us Paul fans are rather special.

Comment

^ so true, te nicest thunkers Are paul's and Rainbow Sun Franck's...I'm in both threads

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
              ^ so true, te nicest thunkers Are paul's and Rainbow Sun Franck's...I'm in both threads
              .:No! Really?

.:Well, if you're anything to go by, then I'd say you're lucky to be part of two such threads. n_n

Comment

*waves* Heeelllloooo fellow thunkers! hehe

I'm absolutely *loving* the pics! Especially Paul with the bears. So cuddly ...

And yay for Carson/Teyla! It's not my favourite Teyla ship but definitely one I could get into and cheer for!

Some Carson/Teyla from Return 2

Spoiler:

... hmmm, I feel some icons coming on!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                  .:[color=gray]xP Teykett. I like it, lol. Yes, we're a right friendly bunch; much, much more so than many other thunk threads. I've discovered that us Paul fans are rather special.
                  of course we are

and welcome to the newbies!

EDIT: oh, it's my 700th post.. I should add a few pics *lol

Spoiler:

Last edited by phibi; 26 July 2007, 01:55 PM.

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                  Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Great pics phibi!! I love the stubble Paul is sporting in the last one! Very nice *sigh*
                    And congrats on 700 posts! Woo hoo!

I forgot to say welcome to all the new posters to the thread in my last post! I apologize!! Welcome, welcome, welcome! *big gutter hugs*

*SQUEEEE*

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Spoiler:

Congrats to your reaching posts, phibi!

And you have added a few wonderful pics to celebrate appropriately! *sways on seat*

What do you say we finish this off like men and I'll add a few pics of my own stash?
                      Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                      sigpic

Comment

<snip>

Spoiler:

.:Congrats, Phibi! : D

.:Lovely pics as always, m'dear!!!

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                        *waves* Heeelllloooo fellow thunkers! hehe

I'm absolutely *loving* the pics! Especially Paul with the bears. So cuddly ...

And yay for Carson/Teyla! It's not my favourite Teyla ship but definitely one I could get into and cheer for!

Some Carson/Teyla from Return 2

Spoiler:

... hmmm, I feel some icons coming on!
                        .:Yaaay! Icons! >w<

Comment

I think the last few posts can be described in this way:

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!

Some fantastic banners, Scottish Candy! I really ought to watch Sanctuary but I keep forgetting to get it. He looks like a mad scientist fish o_O but I could work with that hair, maybe.

EDIT: omg Haliyah, your sig is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post

Some fantastic banners, Scottish Candy! I really ought to watch Sanctuary but I keep forgetting to get it. He looks like a mad scientist fish o_O but I could work with that hair, maybe.

EDIT: omg Haliyah, your sig is awesome
                            .:Eeek! T3H CAZ hath emerged from the hallowed e-pages of LiveJournal! : D Welcome back, miss!

.:Every time I see Wexford, I start laughing my my face off. xD He just looks so damned HAIR-LARIOUS like that!

.:>w< Thanks, love. Everyone thinks iPaul was better, though.

Comment

Now while so many of you/us are fighting the good fight over in San Diego, sunny California, I think my utmost duty, privelege and honour will be to raise the flags for our dear Sot over here...

... preferably with a little pic spam!

So guys, watch out for the goodness herein, spoiler-tags for good measure and *thud*:
                              Spoiler:
                              ok, I have to admit this one was just for my own hormone-driven purposes but you can still see Carson

See? Here we're zooming in a bit closer to have a better look

I sincerely hope you had fun and didn't suffer the same fate as this poor smilie.
                              Twinchy---
                              sigpic
                              FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post

EEEEEEEEEkkkkkk!!! Caz was here! *sends warmest greeting to Down-Under* We miss you!

.:Every time I see Wexford, I start laughing my my face off. xD He just looks so damned HAIR-LARIOUS like that!
                                Yeah, the hair is a matter for itself! With all the hair products he must have needed, I wonder whether he alone takes a major responsibility for the diffusing ozone layer over Caz' home... But I have to admit it looks amazingly funny!

.:>w< Thanks, love. Everyone thinks iPaul was better, though.
                                No, don't think that, poor girl! We're loving your new sig. It's wonderful. iPaul was just so unsurpassably creative. From an artistic point of view I definitely like your new one better. It is obviously the product of a magnificent mind, Haliyah!

Originally posted by twinchaosblade ½ View Post
                                Now while so many of you/us are fighting the good fight over in San Diego, sunny California, I think my utmost duty, privelege and honour will be to raise the flags for our dear Sot over here...

... preferably with a little pic spam!

So guys, watch out for the goodness herein, spoiler-tags for good measure and *thud*:

I sincerely hope you had fun and didn't suffer the same fate as this poor smilie.
                                Hehe, a very warm to the thunk thread, Twinchy!
                                Your appearance has really caught me by surprise. But your most welcome. *hugs to the other table*

There's only one thing, though: I just came to wonder from where you got all those brilliant pics and caps... right, must have been my Photobucket account! Feel free to use it as often as you like, I don't mind seeing one or the other PM goodness posted from your comp.

But don't worry, fellow thunkers, as you know I have lots of more pics...

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X