Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
    .:Though, from a fangirl pov, it's also slightly depressing. xD
    That is true... dern it all!

    Look at all the capsssesss... *goes crosseyed* Caz you are da best!



    Proudly Supporting Team USA

    Comment


      this Secret Santa thing sounds amusingly fun. And yes, the not-single news is depressing - but it makes me happy in the same breath. Imagine the prodigy.

      *also suffers cross-eyed-ness* =D

      You can probably guess what I'm about to say.

      Yes.

      That's right.

      ANOTHER 20 CAPS FROM WHISPERS! IT NEVER ENDS!

      Spoiler:




































      Gosh I just get all tingly when he waves that gun around. ^_^



      Comment


        Hey all! *hugs*

        Had a bit of time on my hands so I thought I'd drop in and say hey!

        Really glad I did, too. Glad to see Paul with a gal pal. And The "Whispers" caps!! Great stuff Caz!

        Cheers!

        My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

        Comment


          *glomphug!attacks cshawzye* =D

          Hullo!

          Previously on Whispers Caps, we discovered cap #340, which was in no way particularly special due to the foreground of his hand being blurred. And now on Whispers Caps, we will find another 20 piccies!

          Spoiler:








































          Again, that

          Spoiler:
          bloody fog


          makes capping difficult and low quality.

          Comment


            Awww! He has a girlfriend, they look sweet together

            If I'm not mistaken, he has six brothers, right? We still have a chance, ladies. Though I bet none of them are are gorgeous and lovely as he is ^^

            Hee, more CazCaps. And because I can't see Carson with anyone but Teyla, I will make note to find time to photoshop Teyla's head onto Porter's body in all the shippy scenes.

            Comment


              I try to read all posts in 1,093 pages as Paul McGillion felt biggest love from his fans, I started on first page ... some pics were deleted few years ago... I must missed Paul in "The Torment of Tantalus" in SG-1 season 1 as He was tooo young, handsome and lustful Scottish. (Today He is more sexy and handsome). He was first person in SG-1 ( before David Hewlett) then later, He appeared as Doctor Carson Beckett in SA since. I will buy SG-1 season 1 DVD set included Paul McGillion as co-guest star. I want to see lot of pics of Paul as young man, I read that he was wrestler in high school. I wonder if someone have a pic of Paul in wrestling?

              I found out Paul have myspace I already joined in to write him to thank him for great acting in SA.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                ...[snip]... I want to see lot of pics of Paul as young man, I read that he was wrestler in high school. I wonder if someone have a pic of Paul in wrestling? ...
                Ask and ye shall receive.

                Spoiler:


                EDIT: Paul has 5 brothers and 1 sister. He said so in a vid on youtube somewhere... My goodness, the torture she must have endured with 6 brothers!
                Last edited by Jersey13; 23 September 2008, 08:12 PM.

                Comment


                  ^^ I never get tired of that picture!



                  Proudly Supporting Team USA

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                    Ask and ye shall receive.

                    Spoiler:
                    that is so sexy and wrong at the same time!!
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      Awww! He has a girlfriend, they look sweet together

                      If I'm not mistaken, he has six brothers, right? We still have a chance, ladies. Though I bet none of them are are gorgeous and lovely as he is ^^

                      Hee, more CazCaps. And because I can't see Carson with anyone but Teyla, I will make note to find time to photoshop Teyla's head onto Porter's body in all the shippy scenes.
                      o_O AHHHH! =D I've been thinking of doing a new Carson/Teyla vid because of all the new footage (esp. that heartbreaking moment in Kindred)... I just need a song. And I'll just point out that Carson has countless more shippy scenes with Teyla than Alison.

                      I never thought I'd make more vids for SGA, but I proved myself wrong a few days ago...


                      20 caps from Whispers! Bet you didn't see that coming, huh? =D

                      Spoiler:









































                      and once more LOL @ the wrestling pic. Blue certainly suits him. *snerk* And those legs, guh.

                      Comment


                        and now the penultimate batch... we're nearing the end at last!

                        20 caps from Whispers

                        Spoiler:








































                        Wow, one last batch left. =D

                        Comment


                          alright, I confess. By "batch", I meant "one".



                          I was actually going to stop capping at 400, but this one snuck in right at the end and I was like - YAYS not going to miss that one! How could I abandon this cap when it screamed to be taken?

                          Spoiler:

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                            o_O AHHHH! =D I've been thinking of doing a new Carson/Teyla vid because of all the new footage (esp. that heartbreaking moment in Kindred)... I just need a song. And I'll just point out that Carson has countless more shippy scenes with Teyla than Alison.

                            I never thought I'd make more vids for SGA, but I proved myself wrong a few days ago...
                            Hee, yay for more C/T vidness! Yeah, even though (IMO) SGA S4-S5 mostly suck, the previous three seasons have provided countless inspirations for me

                            Comment


                              I'm going to go ahead and pimp teh Atlantis Character Tournament Currently on Round 2. Don't forget to vote for, well, you know who.

                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...48#post8983848

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                                Ask and ye shall receive.

                                Spoiler:


                                EDIT: Paul has 5 brothers and 1 sister. He said so in a vid on youtube somewhere... My goodness, the torture she must have endured with 6 brothers!
                                Thanks Jersey! Paul was very sexy in wrestling suit! ( I need few ice cubes to cool down) I wish to meet one of Paul's lookalike brothers in blind date!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X