Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    Not to miss out on the capping action...more old skool caps (yes, and I have even more!)

<snip due to img restrictions on mutli-post replies>
    Love all these old skool caps, Jenner8675309!

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post

And a Beckett/McKay icon, from a different ep, just for fun ...

Thank you! I definitely agree about the light from the helment. It works wonders on his eyes. And actually, when you play with colours a bit the colour of the suit itself does wonders for his eyes!
    Great run!
    The Icon Goddess blesses us, again! Great work!

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
    Speaking of lab coats...

[/spoiler]
    Niiice! Which ep is that from?

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    and we love you for that
    YES we do keep 'em coming big
    It seems to be the consensus for me to posting caps at the 1360x768 res, so that's what I'll do. (Just a note, though. My webspace does have a storage limit, so I may have to start taking older caps down at some point to post newer ones. I'll try to pre-announce what eps I'm removing from the list before I do so...)

Check it out! Paul is the COVERBOY (well shares the cover...) on the latest issue of Cult Times! Look at the line underneath....

http://www.savecarsonbeckett.com/gal...137&fullsize=1
    Very, very cool!

And just for the fun of it 'cause these haven't been posted in a while

<Snip for reasons stated earlier>
    PM in wrestling kit.... MMMMM!

Alrighty! It's 4 in the afternoon, but it's my "morning" as I'm in the middle of night shifts. Going to work on capping "Before I Sleep." Before I do that, though, I need some coffee to wake up! LOL!

Hope all are having a good one.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
      SWEET! Paul got a part in a TV movie! Yay! I can't wait to find out what it is. Apparently he'll be busy working on it the Friday of Shore Leave. Personally, I'm hoping he finally gets to be a villian again. He sure made a lovely (not to mention darn hot) villian in that ep of Viper!
      Yup, yup, yup, yup, a new TV movie! That's wonderful news. I don't mind whether he's the villain or the hero or anything else, I'm sure he'll make the most of the role! And that's what counts.

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
      It's from 'Conversion' in the second season.
      The cap is from this scene...

It seems to be the consensus for me to posting caps at the 1360x768 res, so that's what I'll do. (Just a note, though. My webspace does have a storage limit, so I may have to start taking older caps down at some point to post newer ones. I'll try to pre-announce what eps I'm removing from the list before I do so...)
      How about maybe another photobucket account? There you can store up to 10,000 pics for free. Yet, I don't know whether they have regulations about the size of caps. Well, you might want to check it out at www.photobucket.com

Alrighty! It's 4 in the afternoon, but it's my "morning" as I'm in the middle of night shifts. Going to work on capping "Before I Sleep." Before I do that, though, I need some coffee to wake up! LOL!

Hope all are having a good one.
      In my time zone it's already way past midnight but I hope you're enjoying your coffee to wake up.

And thanks all for the nice caps and pics; I so enjoyed seeing all the good old stuff again.
      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

.:Hey there, fellow Thunkers! This internet connection isn't that great, so I'm not going to multi-quote; however, know this: Cowboy!Paul will spawn fanart within the next week or so (because that is just oh so HAWT), the screencaps and 'old skool' pics are fabulous (even if they make the page take eons to load), and I'll have hundreds of pictures for everyone when I come back if the interest is there. Right now, however: I'm cold, rather uncomfortable, and there's sand in my everywhere ( D : ), so I'm signing off. Byebye!

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
          It's from 'Conversion' in the second season.
          The cap is from this scene...

Ah, thanks for the tip, Twinny! I just might have to pop out of sequence to have a look at that ep, myself...

How about maybe another photobucket account? There you can store up to 10,000 pics for free. Yet, I don't know whether they have regulations about the size of caps. Well, you might want to check it out at www.photobucket.com
          I will look into that, dear.

And thanks all for the nice caps and pics; I so enjoyed seeing all the good old stuff again.
          My pleasure.

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
          .:Hey there, fellow Thunkers! This internet connection isn't that great, so I'm not going to multi-quote; however, know this: Cowboy!Paul will spawn fanart within the next week or so (because that is just oh so HAWT), the screencaps and 'old skool' pics are fabulous (even if they make the page take eons to load), and I'll have hundreds of pictures for everyone when I come back if the interest is there. Right now, however: I'm cold, rather uncomfortable, and there's sand in my everywhere ( D : ), so I'm signing off. Byebye!
          Look forward to all of your goodies, Haliyah. Keep warm!

Ok: let's get this cap spam goin!

"Before I Sleep"

Spoiler:

More in a bit...
          sigpic

Comment

More from "Before I Sleep"

Spoiler:

More to come...
            sigpic

Comment

Continuing...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

More...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Serious cuteness ahead!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Look at that bedside manner...

Spoiler:

He could be my doc, anyday!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just a few left to wrap this ep up...

Spoiler:

Happy viewing, all!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay! More content for more icons (it's official, i've become addicted to making them).

Great caps as always, dllmzca.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Yup, like twinchaosblade said, tis from "Conversion". Glad you like it I sure do, it's now my phone's background pic...
                          And, as always, WONDERFUL caps!!

Then on a rather OT subject...
                          I just got back from seeing "Transformers" and let me tell ya, it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Just dropping by to say that Joe Mallozzi shortly mentioned Paul in his latest blog entry:

Originally posted by JM
                            I spoke to Paul McGillion just before the hiatus kicked off and pitched out what we had in store for him. He was very excited about the story and very much looking forward to coming back. And we look forward to having him back and, of course once again being audience to his beautiful singing voice.
                            Bye, A.
                            Last edited by Arlessiar; 04 July 2007, 11:53 PM.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

That's cool thanks

Comment

Serious cuteness ahead!

Spoiler:

WORD!

BTW, squeeeeeeee! Just to let you know.

And that is awesome news, Arlessiar!
                                Here's some vague, tender hoping...
                                Please, JM, don't prove me wrong in the end! *begs on knees*
                                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X