X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    for anyone, who haven't seen this, have a look
    http://www.atomfilms.com/film/lonesome_joe.jsp
    Thanks for pointing that out. I see from the credits that the dog owner is Brent Strait, who played Rev Bem on Andromeda. So, that's what he looks like under that makeup!

One cap from the movie. Dimples!

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
      Relocating to the States! I'm proud to have him...now only if he'd come this way! Texas isn't that far from California. *squinches map together* We're practically neighbors! See! CalAZ NMTex

*sigh* My computer died. It's literally dead. The fan on the power supply went out again! I swear that thing hates me. I just replaced it about a year ago! *mumbles* So I can't watch Submerssion. Blah. And I was really looking forward to it. I don't know why.

Since I'm on the parent's computer, I can't be on here long. Just wanted to see what news I missed. Not too much. Hope to have the evil technology fixed in a couple of days. Where's McKay when ya need him?!?! Probably eating. I miss Carson. And I haven't even seen any more eps since Sunday. I guess it's just knowing that he's gone. At least it's just Carson that's gone. We'd be up a creek if it was Paul. Man...talk about a state of depression of no return!

Ahh hello! Bugger your comp died.... Somebody please call Rodney!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
        Our sources tell us Paul McGillion has re-located to Los Angeles for the time being, seeking acting work there. We have an idea to get Paul some exposure in LA and across the US, and to get the campaign some publicity, too

I already sent my letter in

but...LA?? The thoughtful side says I hope he gets to go back to vancouver soon. He always says how much he loves it there and its where all his friends are...the vain side of me says "OMG I live 30 minutes (minus congested traffic *ahem*)from LA YAAAAAYYY!! now I can have an excuse to go there!" I can give him a place to stay

/iz a looooser

Can nobodies be somebodies?
        My Livejournal
        Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
          Thanks for pointing that out. I see from the credits that the dog owner is Brent Strait, who played Rev Bem on Andromeda. So, that's what he looks like under that makeup!

One cap from the movie. Dimples!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...e_joe_0114.jpg
          Oh my! That pic looks like a paparazzi pic.
          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
            Caz, who are the 4 Aussies on Atlantis??? Please tell me
            well at least 4 randoms with Aussie flag patches

and minus a Scot...

Comment

is it just me or has this thread been quieter since Sunday

He may not be on on screen anymore, but still in our hearts!

sigpic
              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*cries*

...capping opportunities?

NOOO how could TPTB do this to him...make him move away from the place he loves...'course I could be reading too much into it, but I'm really ... really ...depressed. Was going to send fanmail, but won't now.

*plans trip to LA*
                DARN IT!!!

I knew there was somewhere else that I needed to stick a red pin.

Ok, so a red pin on LA...

*Looks at the confused people*

Erm, I have a world map in my bedroom which has red pins on the places that I want to go to and green pins at the places where I've been.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                  DARN IT!!!

Erm, I have a world map in my bedroom which has red pins on the places that I want to go to and green pins at the places where I've been.

Hey, that's better than the psycho option *I* had in mind! XDDD (tracking down Paul by marking all known locations with red pins )
                  sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!

Hahahahahahaha...

I should have gone with that option instead...

Comment

DARN IT!!!

ahhh so you're one of those pin people!!

how 'bout a needle?

yes...we need to liven this place up again. was jiving during the wake...and we need to be more popular than the Ford thread

Comment

What's wrong with pin people???

*Stares at the needle pic*

I have a confession to state. My room is completely non-Atlantis now.

No books.
                        No DVDs.
                        No posters.
                        No pictures.
                        No MP3 pictures.

I haven't thrown them out, they're in a box hidden under my bed. This is the only Atlantis that I get now...

I feel like I've betrayed you, but I'm trying to move on. I'm getting so many things on my tally done. I've even stopped speaking Scottish now...

The only motion Atlantis I get now is the 1 minute from taping the show for my old music teacher...

You never know, they might bring him back and then all of the items might come out again...but til then I'll still keep posting.

Sorry girls...

Comment

What's wrong with pin people???

*Stares at the needle pic*

I have a confession to state. My room is completely non-Atlantis now.

No books.
                          No DVDs.
                          No posters.
                          No pictures.
                          No MP3 pictures.

I haven't thrown them out, they're in a box hidden under my bed. This is the only Atlantis that I get now...

I feel like I've betrayed you, but I'm trying to move on. I'm getting so many things on my tally done. I've even stopped speaking Scottish now...

The only motion Atlantis I get now is the 1 minute from taping the show for my old music teacher...

You never know, they might bring him back and then all of the items might come out again...but til then I'll still keep posting.

Sorry girls...

Awwwww, I wish you'd continue speaking Scottish! It's such a lovely accent!
                          sigpic

Comment

*is depressed again*

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                              *is depressed again*

[IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/HyperCaz/Beckett/Phantoms/phantoms29.jpg
                              Nuuuuu! *fluffs everyone*
                              Paul will find something better. ):
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                                Nuuuuu! *fluffs everyone*
                                Paul will find something better. ):
                                Oh no!!! Have I depressed some people.

Somebody shoot me!!! Oh and instead of speaking Scottish I seem to be speaking Welsh now...

Lord above help me!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X