No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been in this thread in ages but thought I'd check out some Beckett pics while there are some to be had <still crying about "Sunday" and I haven't even see the ep!>. Am I in the right place? Is PM in a play now or am I in the wrong thread?

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken View Post
      Haven't been in this thread in ages but thought I'd check out some Beckett pics while there are some to be had <still crying about "Sunday" and I haven't even see the ep!>. Am I in the right place? Is PM in a play now or am I in the wrong thread?
      Allestian was just telling us how she is in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". And yes, you're in the right thread. Quite a few pics of Paul to be had here! Those kilt pics are to DIE for. Hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
        Better be careful of those shower pics, Jenner. Some of them have some bare bottoms in the background, and although I'm sure everyone here would enjoy the view, I can imagine that the mods wouldn't be very happy. lol

No, I didn't find that out the hard way, but Caz did point it out in a few of the caps I took. Shame on you for catching it before your elders, Caz. haha.
        Yeah, I know.....LOL....wait, I didn't post one did I???? Eeeeeeeeekkk, better go check...... I didn't think I capped any with that in the background but now I'm paranoid......

Thanks

OK, here are some caps, the first is one where is looks like a Gallagher brother, LOL. Love Oasis! I saw them a few months ago (from like 10 rows back!!!). But not a fan of the brothers..toooo egocentric.

This one makes me laugh, its after the guy supposedly kicked him, but Paul goes down late...but you can't tell when you watch in in real time

Those are like spray on jeans......lord this movie is so old the clothing is so hilarious

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Nice pics! PM sure looks young in those. Who are the Gallagher brothers?

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken View Post
            Nice pics! PM sure looks young in those. Who are the Gallagher brothers?
            The brothers that front the band Oasis

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
              Yeah, I know.....LOL....wait, I didn't post one did I???? Eeeeeeeeekkk, better go check...... I didn't think I capped any with that in the background but now I'm paranoid......
              No, none of your caps posted did. I went back and double-checked the caps I had up in my photobucket account when I took caps, too. I think it was only the scene where Conway had Kanel pinned against the doorway that you could see the guy's bare bottom while he was taking a shower in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                you released a song? cool. is there any chance i can hear it?
                Of course, I can send you via MSN

Comment

Well here, for me, he seems like a real soccer player

Comment

Ladies (and gentlemen?), I made us A PRESENT.

Hope you like it.
                    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post

Hope you like it.
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hilarious.

Hey guys, question for some of you its OT so its in spoilers. I know you all are from all over the States and world so maybe one of you could be useful If you can I will be soo grateful.

Spoiler:

So I'm thinking of doing the BUNAC program to work overseas. Anyone used this? Any advice on which country? I am leaning towards the one that allows for one full year (New Zealand), but maybe do two that I can do 6 months at at time (Canada, Oz). I won't be able to take my car (unless its Canada) so tranportation has to be good!

Thanks and sorry for being a pain....

[email protected]

sigpic
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Hope you like it.
                        Very very beautiful!!! Thanks!!!

@Jenner:
                        Spoiler:
                        That BUNAC program could be useful here in Hungary as well...

Comment

has ANYONE of you seen "sploosh"????

i just saw it.. what a wonderful short film.. I totally cracked up.. I'm still laughing.. this was great... the perfect film for a very long and stressful day.. oh my.. *gigglesinsanly

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Those are like spray on jeans......lord this movie is so old the clothing is so hilarious
                            i really liked him in those jeans... sooo tight *lol* i have to say they drew every bit of my attention to his.. *beep*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Hope you like it.
                              omg! *glomps and immediately puts as desktop*

Jenner - "spray on jeans" how very true!!

Phibi - I love Sploosh...and I amuse myself with the thought that carrot man was in "The Tower" HA

Oh on that PM fansite people keep mentioning, it says "bilingual" but I only found about...oh...4 or 5 words of English LMAO!! I may be dedicated to thunking but I haven't picked up much German from watching Kommissar Rex...
                              Last edited by HyperCaz; 25 January 2007, 07:08 PM. Reason: playing nice =D

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                                has ANYONE of you seen "sploosh"????

i just saw it.. what a wonderful short film.. I totally cracked up.. I'm still laughing.. this was great... the perfect film for a very long and stressful day.. oh my.. *gigglesinsanly
                                While back I saw it....pretty funny Has anyone seen Lonesome Joe? Pauls only in it for like 5 sec, but its only 5 min....its pretty good too.

sigpic
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X