Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
    Maybe he also moved because he was living so close to Jewel Staite (like next door she once said), I mean I'm sure she's nice, but after all she IS the one replacing him and I guess maybe he needs some time out. ):
    well, if he needs some time out... i have a guest room here *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
      omg, share with your sisters! XD
      sigpic

Comment

Don't Torri, David and Joe all live in LA when they're not filming SGA??? I guess its where they cast people! But hey, its also where they do this 'Craig Ferguson Show' (he used to be on Brit TV shows, I wondered where he'd gone! ) so if we send enough emails, maybe he'll mention bits on the campaign like the 'Recliner of Rage' thing on Conan. Or better yet, get Paul on the show!!! Scots on side & some good old fashioned 'Scottish' humour! HAHAHA Wonder if he'll wear a kilt? That would be HILARIOUS! UUmmm bet Caz'll have a field day capping that one!!!

EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL PEOPLE!!!! Gotta give poor Cazzy new material to cap for us!

And Jenner8675309 I was listening to that song on the radio driving earlier. I was thinking EXACTLY the same!!!! Perfect tribute vid song!

Comment

I can show him around DC and/or Nashville......

I know Joe lives there, doesn't David and Jane live in Washington State? I'm pretty sure they do....some house in the middle of nowhere for what I've read and heard. Have no clue where Torri resides....

I am sure he knows plenty of people there, companionship isn't so much the issue as I know how hard it is to move to another city despite that. I relocated to Nashville for awhile, and while I knew tons of people here, I miss DC soooo bad...its "home" no matter what.

Hopefully this was something he wanted to do for awhile and this just gave him an opportunity,

As for Jewell, I read that her mom lives in his building, is that what you were thinking?

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
            Maybe he also moved because he was living so close to Jewel Staite (like next door she once said), I mean I'm sure she's nice, but after all she IS the one replacing him and I guess maybe he needs some time out. ):
            He's in the later part of his thirties. I'd like to think he's adult enough to see it isn't her fault. I doubt a grown, mature man would be willing to make such a move just because he lived in the approximate area of someone TPTB have decided to replace him with. My fingers are crossed that he's got a job lined up and that's the reason for the move.

Or maybe he just wanted to be closer to me, but couldn't handle the heat here in Arizona so he settled for one state over.

Yes, that is the explanation I'm going with.
            sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

I was thinking the same thing! I'm having a party Saturday night - wonder how I could get him an invite?

Hey, how did y'all get to see "Sploosh"? Are there copies available somewhere? I've heard it's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                I was thinking the same thing! I'm having a party Saturday night - wonder how I could get him an invite?

Hey, how did y'all get to see "Sploosh"? Are there copies available somewhere? I've heard it's hilarious.
                You can watch it in full online at http://www.unitednathanproductions.com

Goto the Films section and you'll see it listed!

Comment

@jenny: of course not us! *lol* whoever says that is a liar
                  True!!! A real liar hehe

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                    Or it would be cool of he could have a chat with us LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                      Or it would be cool of he could have a chat with us LOL
                      oh yes, i would certainly like that!!

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*cries*

...capping opportunities?

NOOO how could TPTB do this to him...make him move away from the place he loves...'course I could be reading too much into it, but I'm really ... really ...depressed. Was going to send fanmail, but won't now.

*plans trip to LA*

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*cries*

...capping opportunities?

NOOO how could TPTB do this to him...make him move away from the place he loves...'course I could be reading too much into it, but I'm really ... really ...depressed. Was going to send fanmail, but won't now.

*plans trip to LA*
                          Hmmm, I may be traveling to LA for a friend with her job......I know some people there as pr agents and agents....note to Jenner: call around......

sigpic
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Speaking of Sploosh....I made some caps.....

Its a 3 min. film and I get almost 30 caps...... I am sooo sad.......

sigpic
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Caz, who are the 4 Aussies on Atlantis??? Please tell me

Comment

Relocating to the States! I'm proud to have him...now only if he'd come this way! Texas isn't that far from California. *squinches map together* We're practically neighbors! See! CalAZ NMTex

*sigh* My computer died. It's literally dead. The fan on the power supply went out again! I swear that thing hates me. I just replaced it about a year ago! *mumbles* So I can't watch Submerssion. Blah. And I was really looking forward to it. I don't know why.

Since I'm on the parent's computer, I can't be on here long. Just wanted to see what news I missed. Not too much. Hope to have the evil technology fixed in a couple of days. Where's McKay when ya need him?!?! Probably eating. I miss Carson. And I haven't even seen any more eps since Sunday. I guess it's just knowing that he's gone. At least it's just Carson that's gone. We'd be up a creek if it was Paul. Man...talk about a state of depression of no return!
                                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X