No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Imo for posting the best picture of him. Its my absolute favorite picture of him. The only problem with it is that its black & white, and you can't see his blue eyes. But its still a fine picture!! He looks very very sexy in that pic..oh I can go on forever about that picture!!
    Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

THUNK *sigh..swoon..faint..THUNK!!

Ahhh....it's great to be back and ogling, savouring all the eye candy yummy pics!! Swimming happily in the gutter!!

(((Arlessiar))) Thanks for my new sig! Love it! I pm you and emailed you as well. BTW Love the change in your sig too! Who's the other "geek in blue"??

(((watcger652))) Love the cons pics...thank you again for sharing...

And (((rac76))) here's a pic of our favourite doctor with clearly defined blue eyes...

Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
      and Captain Jack Harkness
      Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
      Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
      Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
      I live here.....Calling All Australians?
      My other home...Stargate Down Under
      My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
        (((Arlessiar))) Thanks for my new sig! Love it! I pm you and emailed you as well. BTW Love the change in your sig too! Who's the other "geek in blue"??
        Glad you like the changes! Thanks for your mail, I'll answer to it a little later, I'm off to a poetry slam soon.
        Oh, and the other geek in blue is my favorite and personal geek: My boyfriend!
        Ol' blue eyes is back!!!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

OMG! We totally missed it! We reach 1000 posts here and we missed it!! How remiss of us and well I need to hit myself in the head *then call for a certain Scottish doctor* because I was the one that posted the 1000! I didn't even realise.

Well yeah us 1000!

Well 1020 something now. Yeah Carson/Paul.
          Darn no pic to Celebrate. Hang on.... Ah yeah that's the stuff.

Goodnight. Mmm he really does have wonderful blue eyes. *Squee*

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
            Glad you like the changes! Thanks for your mail, I'll answer to it a little later, I'm off to a poetry slam soon.
            Oh, and the other geek in blue is my favorite and personal geek: My boyfriend!
            Bye, A.
            I see....hehehe!! Hope he didn't mind you calling him your "geek in blue" It actually sounds quite endearing
            My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
              OMG! We totally missed it! We reach 1000 posts here and we missed it!! How remiss of us and well I need to hit myself in the head *then call for a certain Scottish doctor* because I was the one that posted the 1000! I didn't even realise.

Well yeah us 1000!

Well 1020 something now. Yeah Carson/Paul.
              Darn no pic to Celebrate. Hang on.... Ah yeah that's the stuff.

Goodnight. Mmm he really does have wonderful blue eyes. *Squee*

1020 Hooray!!!! for getting over 1000!! on our favourite Dr. Beckett Thunk Thread!

G'nite DWR!!!
              My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Well yeah us 1000!
                I have to confess that I did notice it, I even noticed that you, Rose, were the one who made the 1000th post. But then I completely forgot about it and so I never mentioned it on the thread! Sorry, I'm a bad thunker!

However, lets celebrate a little belated:

Hooooray, 1000!
                1000 posts with love, fun, thunk and adoration! Melting, screaming and swooning fangirls! Pictures, pictures, pictures!
                That's it, that's the wonderful and one and only
                Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion thunk thread!

Bye, A.
                Last edited by Arlessiar; 16 September 2005, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Love to continue to stay and Thunk all night, but my body and brain are starting to go to sleep since it's almost 2:30am so....

G'nite everybody and thanks for filling my head with Thunkable pics of PM/CB to go to bed with

See you all when I can, and hopefully soon.
                  My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
                    I see....hehehe!! Hope he didn't mind you calling him your "geek in blue" It actually sounds quite endearing
                    No, I don't mind, I call him "my geek" myself sometimes! He looks like one when he wears his lab coat (maybe you saw that in my first sig), and sometimes he behaves that way, too.

I've read on a yahoo group and in James Bamford's blog that PM talked about a few things he was asked by fans on DragonCon with his co-workers! Obviously he was asked if Kavanaugh will return and about the whole head butt thing. Who knows what else he might have told! Maybe he mentioned you too, watcher652?

Bye, A.

Comment

I have to confess that I did notice it, I even noticed that you, Rose, were the one who made the 1000th post. But then I completely forgot about it and so I never mentioned it on the thread! Sorry, I'm a bad thunker!
                      Yes you are! You will have to be sent to the infirmary right away. Hang on that doesn't sound like punishment.

Comment

Yes you are!
                        *hangs head in shame*
                        You will have to be sent to the infirmary right away. Hang on that doesn't sound like punishment.
                        Oh yes yes yes I'll go! Without any resistance!
                        Well, when I think about it - there are many ways in which going to the infirmary could be a punishment. Things can easily get a little... nasty.
                        But - doesn't matter, seeing HIM would be worth it! Maybe I'll get a good thunk shot there and will never ever forget such an important event like the 1000th post!

Bye, A.

Comment

Those eyes, those eyes, those eyes!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Here's my little contribution, it's not much, but anything is better than nothing and there is no SGA tonight!!!!

Comment

Thanks DrWho'sRose for posting another one of my favorite pics (okay, I must admit that I think I have many,many,many favorite pics of PM!!)..The top pic, the one that shows off his eyes. I really have to say that he has the best blue eyes ever. Wow, are they beautiful!! I wish I could see them in person, but pictures will have to do.

And Congrats to everyone on this thread for making it over 1,000 posts!! Yeah!!
                            Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

No, I don't mind, I call him "my geek" myself sometimes! He looks like one when he wears his lab coat (maybe you saw that in my first sig), and sometimes he behaves that way, too.

Bye, A.
                              Ah, I'm jealous! You have your own personal Labcoat Doc I wish my hubby would put on a Labcoat I think he'll think me crazy if I asked him to potray our own fave Doctor hehehe!!!
                              My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by unowhoandwhy
                                Those eyes, those eyes, those eyes!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Here's my little contribution, it's not much, but anything is better than nothing and there is no SGA tonight!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ndwhy/paul.jpg
                                Now here's a picture I wouldn't mind swimming around in my head or when I close my eyes ready to go to sleep *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                                My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Working...
                                X