Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    from a thunker's perspective, I liked having Perna around so I could pretend I was her instead.
    LOL it's true!!! I can imagine that situation with myself

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
      I know!!!
      Spoiler:
      It's almost the same that happened to Daniel.... But now, there is no ascension

Comment

I do hope it's from Season 1, sorry of not.......

Comment

Sooooo sad.

Everyone here is shocked although my friend Bex laughed when she heard.

O_O

Comment

Oh, that's not good.
            I really feel it's not a good day for every Carson thunkers

Comment

just something I quickly knocked together from what Jenny posted

Comment

just something I quickly knocked together from what Jenny posted

Oh, that's nice!!!

Comment

Love the icon. I couldn't sleep. I got too much on my mind. Today bites. I want my Carson back. *cries* I was laying in bed thinking about stuff and all of the sudden it just hit me. I don't think I'm in denial anymore. *cries*
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                    Love the icon. I couldn't sleep. I got too much on my mind. Today bites. I want my Carson back. *cries* I was laying in bed thinking about stuff and all of the sudden it just hit me. I don't think I'm in denial anymore. *cries*
                    Oooooh.... *give a hug*
                    I understand you

Comment

I nearly started sobbing over some transcripts *sucks in deep breath*

Comment

I've teared up a few times. Haven't actually cry. But I'm dreading actually watching it. I'll probably be sobbing like a little kid.

Comment

I nearly started sobbing over some transcripts *sucks in deep breath*
                          I posted my opinion of the episode in the "official" thread, though I couldn't say nearly what I wanted to about the utter senselessness of the entire thing. At this point, talented and lovely as Paul is, I'm sure he can do better. Much as I love Carson, if this is what they think of him, I don't think they deserve to have him back even if they do realize what a mistake they've made and try to get him back.
                          sigpic

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
                          ~~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I've teared up a few times. Haven't actually cry. But I'm dreading actually watching it. I'll probably be sobbing like a little kid.
                            How does it look like if I start to cry in front of a huge crowd in a hypermarket? LOL OK, it happened to me a several times but it was because of my dad and not a TV character.....

Comment

I've only cried for one TV show and it was so impressionable that I don't even remember which one it was. I think this will be number two. Cause I just adore Carson so much.

Spoiler:
                              He's gonna be the hottest damn ghost ever! Certainly the most lovable one. Move over Casper! Carson's in the hizouse! *sadness*

Comment

I've only cried for one TV show and it was so impressionable that I don't even remember which one it was. I think this will be number two. Cause I just adore Carson so much.

Spoiler:
                                He's gonna be the hottest damn ghost ever! Certainly the most lovable one. Move over Casper! Carson's in the hizouse! *sadness*
                                Well, I know what TV series I was cried on the last time.... It was McLeod's Daughters, Caz surely knows it There was a very very romantic scene in 6x32, so I let my tears burn out.... But that was a bit different, coz nobody died....

Spoiler:
                                Sure he will be the hottest ghost!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X