No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent caps Hyper.....It's great to see Carson at anytime, but these are especially poignant. Thanks!
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      next 12 pics from The Ark *sigh*

Spoiler:
      thats one small step for man...one giant leap for Carson kind!!

Comment

adb on itunes would fit perfectly on my ipod!!! with its bomb proof cover (yup you read right!) adb will live forever!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
          I got it from Paul's site, front page. Tt must have been added after the note to the fans. It also has some updates on cons and the like.
          Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
          Oh update on ADB- Paul's site changed the info (someone is updating the site tonight obviously). It now it says "hoping for iTunes/DVD release".
          Originally posted by TJuk View Post
          That was my fubar, typo sorry!! Thats what you get for updating this stuff on NO sleep. I read Janes i/v on solutions and thought that bit needed an update. No idea if its confirmed or not just got the info from the interviews.
          Thanks for the info, peeps.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by rosiewook View Post

I'm too lazy to look who asked, but there is a London screening of ADB for February 1st. It's associated with Pegasus2, but not limited to con attendees. I can't seem to find the blasted announcement on dgeek (David Hewlett's web page), but it might be on the P2 site. (Since I don't even live in the UK, I haven't been keeping up much with this particular screening.)

There is plotting afoot in David's forums, if you want to help:
            http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...16165&catid=30

I'm really going to have to try and get to this London screening - 'cos 1 February just happens to be my birthday !!!

Paulie on a full size cinema screen !!!! Whoooooo hoooooo !! What a present !!!!

Ann

"Ye don't understand, I break things like this...!!!"

The one, the only, the irreplaceable... Carson Beckett

"Rising"

sigpic

Comment

hey everyone just dropping on in after seeing the Tao of Rodney
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by rosiewook View Post
                There are several good sci-fi media cons in Dallas. You should contact those organizers and see what they could put together.

Paulie on a big screen is not so bad a thing!
                I have made more than one attempt, and I keep getting shot down with every attempt. Paul did come to the Tulsa, Oklahoma con last year on my birthday. Well I found out too late and already had plans that I couldn't get out of...still kicking myself about that one.
                PJumper42

Comment

I won't see The Ark until late tonight, and thanks to those caps courtesy of our wonderful Caz, I assume Paulie wasn't in many scenes.....

%#$*^%@!)^%$@!

(sigh)

sigpic
                  www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Caz's caps! YAY! Too bad I didn't actually look at them. I hope to obtain the episode soon for my viewing pleasure. *excited* Off to work! Hope everyone has a great day/evening/morning/whatever time of day it is where you live. *waves*
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Oh Caz, why you gotta be so great for?

Here's another paper...

Downloadable HERE.

Thanks to everyone for the inspiration. I used some of the pictures you've posted and the little quote at the bottom is from one of your posts. Rosiewook's... I think.
                      Last edited by M2W; 09 January 2007, 06:13 PM. Reason: Additions
                      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                        Here's another paper...

Downloadable HERE.

Thanks to everyone for the inspiration. I used some of the pictures you've posted and the little quote at the bottom is from one of your posts. Rosiewook's... I think.

LOL ... that's AWESOME!!! I love it!!

And because I'm in the mood for posting pictures, how about a little more Carson ...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post

And because I'm in the mood for posting pictures, how about a little more Carson ...

Oh my gosh! I love his eyes in that one. They aren't particularly bright or anything; just so expressive. Sometimes I pass up my whole collection of wallpapers and just use that cap.
                          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                            Oh my gosh! I love his eyes in that one. They aren't particularly bright or anything; just so expressive. Sometimes I pass up my whole collection of wallpapers and just use that cap.
                            lol ... I do that all the time. Especially with the really great hair/eye pics. Heck, my screen saver is just caps of Carson cycling over and over

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Spoiler:

Great cap, such lovely eyes.

Oh, and evening all

sigpic
                              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

lol ... I do that all the time. Especially with the really great hair/eye pics. Heck, my screen saver is just caps of Carson cycling over and over
                                Mine too! Haha!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X