Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
    Aw, pretty pictures! *sigh* It's been too long since we've had a proper conversation around here. I like that picture of him looking up at the "snow", Reiko. So cute and shows his innocence and attempt to enjoy something about whatever world he's dragged to. That almost heroic pose from Irresponsible is really nice too. Not sure I've paid attention to that one before...

Welcome to the thread LJR02! Nice to meet you! Come on in and make yourself at home! There's some lovely people here, though we've all been a bit quiet lately. Maybe we need some kind of challenge to get things going. Another alphabet game perhaps? Or a caption contest?

Oh, my dad has expressed an interest to get into SG-1 and Atlantis. Methinks a marathon is in the near future...

I hope you all are doing well! Good to see some life stirring around here again!

Seti

Thanks Seti! Glad to be here

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    GUH!! I love this thread! I lurked here forever til I signed up a short time ago. What lovely pics everyone! Feel free to post many, many more cuz sharing is caring! Woooohooooo!! }:O
    Hi Crimsonravenwolf! I second that .....all very lovely pics.....and please do feel free to post more everyone

Comment

Hi ya! Just thought I'd pop in to say hi and how much I love the Scottish doc!
      Carson has always been one of my favorites! More power to him!
      I have a silly question about the audio books...does he read them in his Scottish accent?

What is she asking you about? The accent again?
      Aye, colonel...the ladies love the accent.
      sigpic

Comment

Oops! Just noticed I'm all alone here...I'll check for an answer tomorrow.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
          Hi ya! Just thought I'd pop in to say hi and how much I love the Scottish doc!
          Carson has always been one of my favorites! More power to him!
          I have a silly question about the audio books...does he read them in his Scottish accent?

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...johncarson.jpg
          What is she asking you about? The accent again?
          Aye, colonel...the ladies love the accent.
          Yes... He does read them with the Scottish accent. The first audiobook he did was so great, I can't wait to get the 2nd one! I already pre-ordered it!

Comment

New Paul pictures on David Nykl's blog! Cool to see those two still hang out.

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/

Welcome, ladyofshallot! (Cool name!) It's quiet, but people reply eventually. Great to see new people joining the party! Love the caption. Cute picture.

Must check out those audio books. It's been too long since I've heard that accent.

Seti

Comment

A few more "Inferno" Stills
              Click on thumbnail for HR fullview

DIMPLES.!

Comment

Welcome Crimsonravenwolf and ladyofshalott!

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                Yes... He does read them with the Scottish accent. The first audiobook he did was so great, I can't wait to get the 2nd one! I already pre-ordered it!
                They don't sell these in stores, do they? *is bummed*

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                New Paul pictures on David Nykl's blog! Cool to see those two still hang out.

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/
                Thanks for linking this! I forget to check up on his blog once in awhile as he posts a lot of cool stuff.

Comment

Paul McGillion - please note this is from 2008 (for some reason Google search
                  grabbed it now)

http://www.meetup.com/theindiefilmsc...endar/7339211/

A Selection of short films from the 2007 Whistler Telus World Ski & Snowboard
                  Festival 72hour Filmmaker Showdown. Films TBA. 2008 Contest Registration
                  whistler.mtv.ca

THE WOODS (World Premiere) directed & edited by Rob Weznek, written by Michael P. Northey, produced by Paul McGillion, Derek Cobden, Michael P. Northey & Paul Armstrong, DOP Rob Weznek & Cameron Grierson, starring Paul McGillion (Stargate: Atlantis, See Grace Fly), Michael P. Northey, Malcolm Scott, David Lovgren (Intelligence), Judi Closkey and Michael Kopsa. Horror/Comedy, 2005 ?

Four buddies on a hunting trip bachelor party, discover that the evil forces
                  lurking in the woods might just be of a venison nature. The hunters become the hunted in this twisted tale. 0 Oscar nominations, 0 wins

Comment

Woo-Hoo! I have got to order those then! Thanks!

What did I tell you, colonel? Another convert.
                    Stop poaching my thunkers, doc.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have been meaning to pick up the first one....excited about the second one too! I need to hurry up and order these myself!!

Comment

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss100/ladyofshalott_album/johncarson2.jpg
                        Good caption!

Comment

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...ohncarson2.jpg
                          AMC: It's ok Sheppy, we still love you!!!!
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Now I'm warning you, doc, stay away from my thunkers or I'll use my P90.
                            If they want to come to my thread, colonel, you can't stop them. Or me.

Okay, you made your point. We can share them. Deal?
                            Deal. Don't mess with a Scot.
                            sigpic

Comment

Seems I'm all alone again here. Might as well play.

I'm glad to we came to an agreement, Carson.
                              Yes, John. Now where are all my lovely thunkers??
                              sigpic

Comment

*saunters in*

*saunters out*
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X