No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was fitting, I was soo in love with RDA/MacGyver when it was on. He was my first TV crush. Hey, at least its a doctor now

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

lol ... yeah it's always good to have a doctor around (especially when said Doc is more than a little easy on the eyes).

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
      Love-er-lee!!!
      Thanks!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
        LOL thats hilarious!

Prompts me to post my old siggy....

that sig is great LMAO

and you did a great job as well cshawzye!

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

It was fitting, I was soo in love with RDA/MacGyver when it was on. He was my first TV crush. Hey, at least its a doctor now
          My first TV crush was on John Wayne... when I was like ten lol!

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
          lol ... yeah it's always good to have a doctor around (especially when said Doc is more than a little easy on the eyes).

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...rson014795.jpg
          Mmmm... very easy

(I'm on a PTW run... )

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Hehehehe, John Wayne! Nice! I used to watch reruns of Bonanza and looooved Adam, LOL!

Ok, I've been on a roll for the past few days, I'm running low/out of pics....

Jake 2.0

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Hehehehe, John Wayne! Nice! I used to watch reruns of Bonanza and looooved Adam, LOL!

Hey, nothing beats a good John Wayne western Rooster Cogburn is the best. LOL (so I still have a thing for JW westerns... what can I say!)

We don't mind re-runs

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                We don't mind re-runs
                LOL, so you say now. But maybe I should let up a bit. You know media saturation isn't healthy for a product/person. Look at Paris Hilton! LOL j/k

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Oh, so many more nice pics to thunk over when I return... I think I'm already in heaven!
                  Originally posted by phibi View Post
                  the organization freakiness didn't apply to your suitcase..... *remembers you digging through it and not finding anything* LOL
                  Ok, in my defense not only had TSA (security) gone through my bags, but I had been traveling for a few days. Before I left it was perfect! Living out of a suitcase ain't easy. Especially when you are a girl
                  ok, you are excused *lol*
                  Thank you warden

Originally posted by sunday View Post
                  ADB caps would be great! Its going to be released in sep but i won't be able to see it since it will be in region 1. I hope they later release it for region 2 viewers.
                  A grandiose yayness for multi-region players; thank goodness, mine doesn't mind playing region 1 at all. I'm so waiting for the DVD release.

uhm... sorry, no offense, but I think that was a little over the line... he stills smiles and all, but you can clearly see how uneasy he was...

how would you feel in his position? being cornered and hugged without being asked first?
                  Spoiler:

just my opinion, but I can only guess it's fan behaviour like this, which alienates the actors. We are no saints over here, but I begin to understand, why the actors themselves say, they like the atmosphere here much better... like Marc B. Lee said at FedCon.. The actors really savor the possibility to mingle with the fans at the parties, cause no one will behave unappropriately...
                  I'm with you there, phibi! IMHO that's not very decent and nice fan behaviour.

Here is is, post 1900......
                  Congrats on 1900 fantastic posts, Jenner!
                  Mental green in unholy amounts for ya, girl!
                  Oh, you've been incredibly busy! More than 100 posts in one day; and you're already heading straight for the 2000th post...! thumbs up!

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                  The only thing I noticed with this lovely picture is the deep blue eyes. I didn't even look at his hair, until I read your post.
                  You're so right, Oda. This is such a fantastic pic, but I never could bring myself to concentrating on the hair. His eyes are amazing in this one! One could definitely drown in those perfect, baby blue eyes... *sigh*

Originally posted by sunday View Post
                  ^^ Me too
                  Although i better be off for good this time. The screen is making my eyes hurt and i do have to get up early. At least i will have lots of Carson caps floating around in my head while i try to sleep.
                  Have fun posting everyone see you all tomorrow
                  No better way to get to sleep, especially if you are lucky enough for the pics of perfection to be in your dreams as well!

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                  I thought I'd share a new sig I made today, with a tag-line courtesy of penguininablender
                  http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...urthunksig.jpg
                  Very sweet sig, cshawzye, and the line by penguininablender is fitting wonderfully!

LOL thats hilarious!

Prompts me to post my old siggy....

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...er-RDABeck.gif
                  Yes, that's a really good sig, Jenner! Very funny.

You, running out of caps?! I can't believe it! Just when we look away for a second, you pull out your magical cloak of instant goodness in form of pics and surprise us with a shiny new amount of heavenly caps and pics. So, no more deceiving.
                  Or are you luring Oda to another cap war?

Last night when I told you I was headed to bed (twas 10:30 in the morning already), I had just switched off my computer when my landlord called and invited twinchy and me to go out for lunch. So no sleep till 3 pm... I think I really should start to reconsider my daily schedule.

Now on to the pics before I bore you to death right in front of your computer screen...

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                    Congrats on 1900 fantastic posts, Jenner!
                    Mental green in unholy amounts for ya, girl!
                    Oh, you've been incredibly busy! More than 100 posts in one day; and you're already heading straight for the 2000th post...! thumbs up!
                    Been there done that, now if it would only upload my custom avatar! DOH!

You, running out of caps?! I can't believe it! Just when we look away for a second, you pull out your magical cloak of instant goodness in form of pics and surprise us with a shiny new amount of heavenly caps and pics. So, no more deceiving.
                    Or are you luring Oda to another cap war?

LOL, I didn't know I had a magical cloak, but if you insist I'll post a few more. And I'm not trying to start another cap war, but it would be fun

I know I post this ALL the time, but is my fav from SGF. This scene just always gets me....

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Hey guys! I just got back from my Senior Retreat. It was great, I got to see the guy I like with his shirt off ...He's captain of the wrestling team . Poor thing had his spleen rupture last month though. I hungged him and patted his tummy..while he was shirtless. I will be grinning for a year, lol. He manages to keep a 6 pack after being bed ridden from his surgery for a month...what a man

anyways, now that I have rambled...love the sig you made with my tagline cshawzye! May I steal it for my personal use?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

CONGRATS ON 2000+ POSTS JENNER!!!
                        *big fat double high five*

Lots and lots of imaginary green for you!!

Comment

Thank you

sigpic
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Wow all these pictures are amazing. I had a squee attack! I almost fainted. Oh ya and coulod I possibly get in on this dirt war to?

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
                            =<3

Comment

Sure, but if you're gonna declare war, you better bring the heat

sigpic
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Gratz on 2k, Jen. In other news... I got dumped by that guy already. *cries* Gah... Dating really sucks sometimes. Could I get a gutter pic-spam with Leighanners and Caz too?

Comment

Working...
                                X