Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    Someone needs a region-free dvd player! Or just make the one you have region free. That'll solve some problems!
    Well, I have a region-free program but my DVD player in my comp is so crazy that it doesn't play them at all

Comment

See ya. I'm out too, its in the wee mornin' hours here, I need to go to bed.

I'm off to dream of a lovely person Night all.

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I love all the extras you get with DVD's AND the pretty packaging so you can put it in the 'my fav movies' section of your DVD collection. Speaking of which, another DVD I'm DYING for, to see/hear the extras...'See Grace Fly'!!!!! And leighanners I wish my fingers were the 'be all and end all' too, oh boy the things I'd type....

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
          I love all the extras you get with DVD's AND the pretty packaging so you can put it in the 'my fav movies' section of your DVD collection. Speaking of which, another DVD I'm DYING for, to see/hear the extras...'See Grace Fly'!!!!! And leighanners I wish my fingers were the 'be all and end all' too, oh boy the things I'd type....
          Ah yeah, extras are great!!
          See ya all later!!

Comment

So much news in less than 24 hours!! A very sweet message from Paul (who I'm glad to hear from as I was wondering how he was doing). ADB maybe on iTunes! (It sounds like worldwide DVD release is a definite, but the timing is still a question.)

Thanks to M2W for the hilarious steps in our PA Program. I promise to "work it" as much as I can. (And if someone who is in AA can't take the humor in this, then they need to just relax. This is all in good fun.)

I'm too lazy to look who asked, but there is a London screening of ADB for February 1st. It's associated with Pegasus2, but not limited to con attendees. I can't seem to find the blasted announcement on dgeek (David Hewlett's web page), but it might be on the P2 site. (Since I don't even live in the UK, I haven't been keeping up much with this particular screening.)

There is plotting afoot in David's forums, if you want to help:
            http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...16165&catid=30

They really would like to entice people outside of fandom to attend.

And thanks to all for the lovely piccies! Keep them coming!

Comment

Originally posted by rosiewook View Post
              I'm too lazy to look who asked, but there is a London screening of ADB for February 1st. It's associated with Pegasus2, but not limited to con attendees. I can't seem to find the blasted announcement on dgeek (David Hewlett's web page), but it might be on the P2 site. (Since I don't even live in the UK, I haven't been keeping up much with this particular screening.)
              Oooooh! Dang! I could SO fly to London for a day or so, flights within Europe aren't usually that expensive. D: But I got a big exam on the very NEXT day! Woe. ): But I'm counting on those DVD/iTunes releases! *lol*
              sigpic

Comment

Fingers crossed...we need an ADB screening in Dallas County. We have a couple of nice theaters that would be perfect. I did pass the info onto David's site.
                PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
                  Fingers crossed...we need an ADB screening in Dallas County. We have a couple of nice theaters that would be perfect. I did pass the info onto David's site.
                  There are several good sci-fi media cons in Dallas. You should contact those organizers and see what they could put together.

Paulie on a big screen is not so bad a thing!

Comment

*grumbling* There was not much to go overboard ON. mind me grumbling, but I was so desperate I started capping really silly things. I took 51 caps - don't be fooled. I could have just as easily made 10.

The Ark pics!! First 12 caps.

Spoiler:

Comment

next 12 pics from The Ark *sigh*

Spoiler:

Comment

aaaand the next 12 The Ark caps

Spoiler:

I was desperate.

Comment

Last 15 caps from The Ark

Spoiler:

and now a cap-by-cap look at the best moment of the whole episode.

and there ya go. until next week!

Comment

Even without a lot to work with HyperCaz, those are great. I'm excited to see the scenes with Paul. Not sure how I feel about the entire episode. But he looks REALLY good smiling/lauging in that last batch of pictures. *sits and stares at Paul's smile*

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                              Even without a lot to work with HyperCaz, those are great. I'm excited to see the scenes with Paul. Not sure how I feel about the entire episode. But he looks REALLY good smiling/lauging in that last batch of pictures. *sits and stares at Paul's smile*
                              Yeah. Those of us here in the United States will just keep twiddling our thumbs. Waiting for the Evil SciFi Channel to start running the new episodes.

In April.

[Sending strong glaring looks towards SciFi]

At least we have the caps to tide us over!

(I don't know how anyone outside of North America deals with this!)

Comment

Great caps! Thanks a lot! *stares at Paul's smile,too*

Oh, I want to see Season 3, now. Hope the DVDs will be in stores as soon as possible over here in Germany.

Comment

Working...
                                X