Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nel View Post
    Thank you fnordine - that definitely helps. It brought a smile to my face.

Glad I could help! Let's see if I have any other cute caps here

Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
    Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^

Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

Comment

I just saw the link for the Atlantis Season Two cover...why is our man Paul wwwwwaaaaaaay in the back, and the pic is small. I will reframe from using harsh language on this post, but my fellow thunkers you know how I feel right about now.

Hmmm, I need more pics of Paul and stat...
      PJumper42

Comment

Now lets all stay calm.

If we threaten enough then Carson will be fine.

OMG!!! My exams are in just over a day. Somebody help me!!! Fly me over to whereever any of you guys are.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
          Now lets all stay calm.

If we threaten enough then Carson will be fine.

OMG!!! My exams are in just over a day. Somebody help me!!! Fly me over to whereever any of you guys are.

I find that it helps to distract yourself with some fic.

I think I'm gonna try to write chapter 4 of "The Emerald Wanderer" today.

Comment

Cool.

I'm reading a book.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
              *waves* goodnight!!

NOT spoiler, just big

Spoiler:

Looks like Beckett could use some sleep too...*pets Carson*
              ya ill help ya pet dear carson what a lovely man ... falls in the floor* ahh i need air *gasps*
              katrin
              I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

I was looking here and I'm sorry, Nel, but I don't have any other caps of PM in my pc...

What means that i need to make some XD

Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
                Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^

Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

Comment

Originally posted by rosiewook View Post
                  If this is wrong, I don't want to be right!
                  Haha! Rosiewook, you crack me up!

Hey, I was wondering, would anyone mind if I tried to make a wallpaper using the caps that have been posted lately?
                  sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
                    I just saw the link for the Atlantis Season Two cover...why is our man Paul wwwwwaaaaaaay in the back, and the pic is small. I will reframe from using harsh language on this post, but my fellow thunkers you know how I feel right about now.
                    I saw it a couple of days ago. I was like "Hey! I think I see Paul...isn't that him in the back? Where's the magnifying glass? I wanna be sure."

At least he's on there. I can't really complain.
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

OH! I got a hilarious idea. I need someone that's really creative and good with words to help me re-write a song to fit Carson. Cause when M2W said she wanted a wall, it for some reason gave me a great idea for one. Anyway,time to go to work! But I'll be back at my normal time tonight after I get off. So I see you guys then! Happy thunking! Don't hurt yourselves too much.
                      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                        OH! I got a hilarious idea. I need someone that's really creative and good with words to help me re-write a song to fit Carson. Cause when M2W said she wanted a wall, it for some reason gave me a great idea for one. Anyway,time to go to work! But I'll be back at my normal time tonight after I get off. So I see you guys then! Happy thunking! Don't hurt yourselves too much.
                        While that creative person you're seeking is not me, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

I started working on the wallpaper as I have nothing better to do. (Being unemployed is SO boring!) I hope no one minds since I wasn't the one to make or find the caps and pics.
                        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by fnordine View Post

And... I'm NOT addicted to Paul. Just because I can't stop thinking about his eyes, and his voice, that smile, and felt so bad about only seeing him in tv that I put him on my wallpaper (what made me feel REALLY better) and... *think* Wait a minute...

I agree. This is definitely NOT obsession

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                            I can help you... I am a proud girl who has a released song

Comment

hey everyone im back
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Hello there!

Comment

Working...
                                X