Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
    *muses* Maybe Jenner comes back when I post something that I didn't snurch from her ages back?
    LOL sorry, I stepped out for a bit. Hey, as the girl who caps all of Paul's non-Atlantis stuff, I expect people to snurch. I sure as hell would!!! Snurch away!

Where's Paul-do?????

(His one scene in this film! You heard him more than you saw him, doh!)

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
      LOL sorry, I stepped out for a bit. Hey, as the girl who caps all of Paul's non-Atlantis stuff, I expect people to snurch. I sure as hell would!!! Snurch away!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...imate18-tn.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1..._01_137-tn.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...quest24-tn.jpg

Where's Paul-do?????
      http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...man/Crying.jpg
      (His one scene in this film! You heard him more than you saw him, doh!)
      Oh, that was a good one, Jenner!
      And never mind stepping away, I'm in front of my computer anyway and check every couple of minutes. If no one posted I resume working for a bit and return a few minutes later; that's okay.

You know what I love about snurching from you? The links of your pics tell me exactly where they are from. So I know how to name them myself. (I'm a bit nitpicking when it comes to organizing my stuff, therefore I shy away from just naming the pics McGillion1 or so.)

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

You know what I love about snurching from you? The links of your pics tell me exactly where they are from. So I know how to name them myself. (I'm a bit nitpicking when it comes to organizing my stuff, therefore I shy away from just naming the pics McGillion1 or so.)
        LOL, ahh I am an organization freak. My closet clothes are ROY G BIV, and my CDs, DVDs and Records are in alphabetical and then chronological order (example, all my Beatles albums are in the order they were released). Glad to be of service. Then let me give you some more

sigpic
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

LOL, ahh I am an organization freak. My closet clothes are ROY G BIV, and my CDs, DVDs and Records are in alphabetical and then chronological order (example, all my Beatles albums are in the order they were released). Glad to be of service. Then let me give you some more

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...tLink08-tn.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1..._06_402-tn.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...vid21-tn-1.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eunion20-8.jpg
          Yippiehhhhh! I'm not alone on this planet!

I have to admit that I do that as well. Although I'm a rather chaotic type and don't mind a fair bit of chaos, I'm meticulously organizing my kitchen stuff, CDs, DVDs and everything in connection with work, varsity or my PC. My twin and best friend always tell me that there was a padded room somewhere for people who have their shoe laces in a certain order... (the laces cross always from the inner shoe above the outer) *hangs head in shame*
          Well, my formatting need is one of the main reasons I do all the editing for my boss.

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
          sigpic

Comment

LOL, well if there weren't people like us than I'm pretty sure the world would have ended centuries ago. LOL

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Look at all the pretty pictures..........

mind if I add a few?

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Mind, why would we mind?

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

LOL ... What a look. Priceless.

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                  Zelenka: You see, Carson, they call it the Gutter.
                  Carson: Right ...

Although I'm loving Paul (and dirty Paul at that) I can't get over DN's hair in this picture ... Love it!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                  "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I'm a fan of it kinda long....like seen here

And here

But I think everyone has agreed not here:

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

LOL, well if there weren't people like us than I'm pretty sure the world would have ended centuries ago. LOL
                      Mind, why would we mind?

What would we have done if the world had ended so long ago? We couldn't sit here in front of our mysterious black boxes and celebrate pic spams... What a shame!

Hey, idlewild, jump on the boat! The more the merrier!

Steel yourselves for the next round of pics!

I'm not taking prisoners
                      sigpic

Comment

I haven't posted these in a while.....LOL anyone remember when I first posted these? I remembering say I had them and HyperCaz said:

"POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST" LOL

sigpic
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

And here
                          Loving his hair here! It's another one of those pictures where his hair just screams out to have someone's hands running through it!

[Gothic"]
                          EYES!! *faints*

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

You know what I haven't capped? A Dog's Breakfast. I may break out my digital copy tomorrow.....

sigpic
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I'm a fan of it kinda long....like seen here

But I think everyone has agreed not here:
                              Longer or shorter? That is such a hairy topic if you don't mind my pun...
                              BTW, my Twichy really likes the short hair from 'Final Goal'. She saw the pic and said, "Finally a decent hair-do."

I think I like the following versions equally,

the shorter from the beginning of the first season

and the pointy hair from later on

but not when so extremely in a fin style way of pointy
                              sigpic

Comment

You know what I haven't capped? A Dog's Breakfast. I may break out my digital copy tomorrow.....
                                Oh, yeah! ADB caps would be great!

Though ... at some point I actually do have to get my hands on a copy of that movie. Grrr @ iTunes Canadian store

Random pink jacket Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X