Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
    i typed that exact same thing..but i ended up typing it on my assignment instead of the reply page...dont think my teacher would like to read in the middle of an aerobics case study 'puppy dog eyes saying 'DONT MISS!'

*second time that has happened today....was doin another asssignment and i was pasting some stuff into it and i forgotten that i had posted the 'arrow' quote from sateda on here first..so obviously the other stuff didnt copy(bold mouse!!) and i went to press paste and i went back to read it and all it said was...'the process of a warm up is to prepare the body for exercise through:
    (this is where i was supposed to paste my info)
    rodney, you have an arrow stuck in your gluetues maximus
    *loool* Awesome! Well, Rodney could be glad that he had Carson to take it out! The doc makes it all better. (=
    Last edited by leelakin; 04 December 2006, 04:04 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow ... clones at 300 posts ... *stares at her post count* Oh so close!

lol ... that ADB trailer is so funny! I can't wait to see it. And Paul looks great too. Ahhh, so exicted now. This calls for a pic...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Hiya everyone!!!

I'm at over 2,000 posts. Surely I deserve a clone???

Comment

that ADB trailer just...*giggle* I walked past The Deal AND A Guy's Thing AND Sliders season 2 (2x09) in the DVD rental store today. I picked up the covers and smiled at them but put them back.

I have to say it is very enjoyable to see Paul in an ep of Sliders...but he sooo looked better in that Jake 2.0 episode

Comment

Jake 2.0???

Which episode???

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
              Wow ... clones at 300 posts ... *stares at her post count* Oh so close!

lol ... that ADB trailer is so funny! I can't wait to see it. And Paul looks great too. Ahhh, so exicted now. This calls for a pic...

Yaaay, only 6 posts until you get your clone! =D
              That pic of them is awesome, I had it signed for my best friend's birthday and Paul wrote "I hope you get a wee baby turtle for your b-day" *lol* aww, so I got her a little turtle plush along. =D

And now for something completely unfunny:

*stupid grin*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                Jake 2.0???

Which episode???
                1x11 - The Prince and the Revolution. He's the guy dressed like a mechanic who stages deaths. Hehe nice role...like him talking all dark like that...

leelakin! LMAO! You lied! That was funny! hee!

here kitty! I'd like that to cuddle thanks...

Comment

That drawing is cute, Leelakin. Although it kinda makes him out to look like a button-nosed, cute, pointy-haired, and worried werewolf. I should make you do illustrations for my fic. lol!

Comment

love the drawing of Catson, leelakin. Very cute! Putting together my two favorite things is priceless. Wished I thought of it!

The clip of the movie looks really good. Can't wait to see it. Does anyone know when it makes more of national premiere?
                    Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Cool pic leelakin.

Kitty cute...okay let's stop the puns

Comment

I'm sure I have the Jake 2.0 episode somewhere ... we taped all of them, way back when! I just have to see if I can dig it out. I'm dying to see that Twilight Zone he did, too .... has anyone seen it?

But what I *really* want is for "See Grace Fly" to come out on DVD! WOW, what a great film.

Hey, where did those yummy photos of young Paul in leather come from that were posted earlier?!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                          Hiya everyone!!!

I'm at over 2,000 posts. Surely I deserve a clone???

What? You dont have any clones?

If not... heres four for ya. Enjoy.

sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                            And now for something completely unfunny:

*stupid grin*
                            lol ... that's adorable.

I've only seen a couple of other shows he's had a part in. Saw him in "Smallville" but his part was tiny. It was a good episode of the show though. The episode that I totally didn't recoginize him at first was SG1 "Torment of Tantalus" (1x11). I watched the whole thing and didn't even bat an eye. I can't wait to add ADB's to the list of things I've seen that he's been in.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

The episode of The Twilight Zone that Paul did was really good in general, it was a sequel to one of the originals with Bill Mumy as the kid who could do all sorts of nasty stuff with his mind. Sadly though Paul was barely in it, like the first couple minutes and that was it. Looked good while he was there though. Same with his spot on "Sliders", very quick but very nice just the same.
                              Dark blue.

the short, the blonde and the geeky

Comment

I watched the trailer from "A dog's breakfast" a million times now. I already love this film, because it cannot get much better than that - David AND Paul in one movie.

And boy, did I laugh my youknowwhatoff in this scene
                                Spoiler:
                                where Ryan/Pauly is wrapped in all these Christmas lights and Patrick/David screams like a girl!

Bye, A.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X