• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hows it going
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Thanks OK Just got home from work and now I was reading the stuff about Carson/Paul You?

Comment

nothing much just haning out
        sigpic

Comment

Oh I see

Comment

Hey everyone.

Comment

hey allestian
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Monday guys. Atlantis returns from holiday hiatus in Canada tonight.

sigpic
                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Strange how everyone clears out when...

Hiya everyone.

Comment

im back!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Allestian!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                        Happy Monday guys. Atlantis returns from holiday hiatus in Canada tonight.
                        That's great!! And SG-1 continues in England tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                          That's great!! And SG-1 continues in England tomorrow
                          I know....soon all will be revealed about everything....dum dum DUMMMMMM

sigpic
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                            I know....soon all will be revealed about everything....dum dum DUMMMMMM
                            Yeah... I hardly can wait for the second half of season 10.... But I am afraid of the continuation of Atlantis *doesn't wanna lose Carson*

Comment

The Pauloholics conversation got me thinking. So A.A. has a twelve step program. Shouldn't P.A. (Pauloholics Anonymous) have something similar?

The P.A. Nine Step Program

1. We will admit we are powerless over our addiction to Paul.

2. We will acknowledge we can be restored to sanity...

3. ...but will decide we'd rather just be insane.

4. We will think of all the people we have annoyed with our incessant Paul-related ramblings.

5. We will go to apologize to these people--unless, of course, we have successfully converted them to Pauloholics during our incessant ramblings. At which point, apologies are obviously unnecessary.

6. Before apologizing to these people we will get distracted by something that reminds us of Paul and continue on with our incessant ramblings, completely forgetting to apologize.

7. We will take inventory of our Paul-related items (i.e. screen caps and such) and share them with other Pauloholics.

8. We will seek to make contact with Paul through fan mail and encounters at conventions or envy those that have.

9. We will try to carry this message to other Pauloholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

(I tried at first to make the wording similar, but had a hard time with it. I also had to cut some steps. My creativity today is lacking.)
                              sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                                Yeah... I hardly can wait for the second half of season 10.... But I am afraid of the continuation of Atlantis *doesn't wanna lose Carson*
                                I know, I know...... I think the infamous Sunday airs next week..........

b***ards! (in Paul's Scottish accent)

sigpic
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X