No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-thats enough! can we change the subject please?
    sigpic

Comment

*I look at Dell gratefully* Why yes, yes we can. I can sort of feel Carson again, just barely, but he's there with Beck now. I'm guessing I was right, that he was unconscious and he's woken up or is waking up now.

Comment

-well that is the best news I heard for years, sorry what feels like years!

It is good news! *he looks at me* You look like you are falling to sleep Dell.

-Hmmm, did I tell you I ran for like 6 years, I'm a little tired.
        You want me to take you back to bed?

-Nice thought , but I'm to tired. *I miss it because my eyes are closed, but he goes a little pink*
        Corey I'm not sure she is with us here totally. *he is grinning at Shep*
        I'm 90% sure she's not. *he smiles back*
        sigpic

Comment

You should go get some sleep, Sis. You're falling asleep on Shep...oh that sounds wrong in my head...*I facepalm* I didn't get enough sleep either. Maybe we should all go and get some sleep...remember, I'm only a thought away...I'll be keeping close tabs on all of you from now on. *I smile*

Comment

-this just goes to show that coffee does not keep me awake...oh, and I heard that Corey, I'm all here, trust me!
            Corey I have always trusted you sweet Dell, it was you who did not.

-I'm sorry Corey, forgive me, I believed all the old stories....and your eyes, I have never seen such eyes!
            Come on lets go while you can still walk. *he stands up and I follow him, but I move round the table and give everyone a hug.* I missed you guys! don't disappear on me again!
            sigpic

Comment

*when Dell gets to me, I cling to her for a second longer* I won't go anywhere, Sis. I'm going to be keeping careful track of everyone from now on. *what I don't say is that the idea of losing any of them scares the hell out of me and I almost don't want to let her go*

A- Aang, Love, I think ye need some rest too. *we stand up, followed by Poet and Corey, and all head off for our quarters*

Comment

*We get to the door of our quarters. Aangs are next door, Poets and Corey's are across the hall, and I hug everyone again before Shep pulls me inside the room.*
                Lets get you out of these and ready for bed.

-boot's and jacket only, if I have to run round for 6 years, I don't want to be in my underwear!
                Is that what you were wearing?

-Less, almost a blessing I didn't find anyone!
                Wish you had found me!

-remind me to hit you when I have more energy.
                Alright, now get into bed. *I do, and he follows and we hold each other as we fall asleep.*
                Last edited by Dellruby; 05 March 2013, 02:50 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

*we walk into our quarters, I stop and inventory my mind, checking up on everyone in turn*

A- Come, Love. Let's get some rest. *he sits down on the edge of the bed and that's when I look down and notice I'd never gotten out of my PJs*

Oh dear, I do need more sleep...but don't let go of me. *I scramble into the bed and A-Carson wraps me in his arms, where I fall asleep and then slowly, he does as well*

Comment

Poet and Corey close there door on the world, but neither of them are tired, in fact they never really get tired, weak at times yes, but never tired.
                    sigpic

Comment

(I tried to wait up for you Beck, but i really am tired, and crap if 1am isn't getting damn close!
                      Put in your bit for us, and pm any instructions you have, and we will see if we can get this thing sorted before i go away in OMG 3 days Sh*t a brick it's getting close!
                      Ok good night, happy evening to you Beck and sweet dreams to me!)
                      Last edited by Dellruby; 05 March 2013, 01:36 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

(yes sorry, got caught up catching up on all the thread I visit. Never got around to them before our world crashed. Ok, then Good night sis )
                        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(if your still here sis, I just finished your chapter 3 Sounds quite interesting & can't wait for more. Oh & by the way, I re-read chapter 2 & it makes sense now. Now I see, the part were they went full throttle, so to speak )
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(I'm here now and Dell has a point, we only have a couple days until she leaves and then I'll be all alone to play her, Shep, Corey, Poet and Aang & A-Carson...we need to get going rescuing you!)

Comment

(oh hey sis, I'm here, I'm actually working on it at the moment, that's why i appear to be lurking, I'm typing up the "meanwhile on the ha'tak" )

sigpic

Comment

(I figured you were. Meanwhile did you like Dell's & my explanation for why we lost everyone for a while while our world had crashed?)

Comment

Working...
                                X