Same page, 4:10am - I left for bed

Page 2155, 8:59am - I returned
    Same page, 9:15am - Shep still drunk & dancing
    Same page, 9:30am - Shep was throwing Rodney off the balcony
    Same page, 9:55am - Ronan pops in & gives Shep yet another drink

Page 2156, 10:17am - Shep & Rodney drinking on the step outside
    Same page, 10:38am - Rodney & Shep race the cars

Page 2157, 11:30am - Shep Gibbs-slaps Rodney
    Same page, 11:41am - Carson shows Shep & Rodney, our daughter & Shep makes the infamous comment...
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

So Shep had a fair bit to drink before making that comment... lol

wow, it only took 46mins for Shep to be drunk - must of been very high concentration of alcohol, very strong beer & a lot of it. Well Rodney did give him a whole carton of beer as a present & Shep already brought a carton. Each carton was like 24 bottles... geez thats alot!
      Last edited by McBecklover; 06 January 2013, 01:58 AM.
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I was online at around 7ish last night till 4:10am. Had 4 hours sleep, then back online by 9am & then been on all day & its now wow 7:06pm! So 12 hours minus 4 = 8 hours online & I'm still here!
        god I really don't have a social life outside of the internet
        Last edited by McBecklover; 06 January 2013, 02:14 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Belated happy birthday!!!

Comment

BOO! This is me on 3 hours' sleep

Comment

Hello again

sigpic

Comment

*Shep wakes up & sits up rubbing his head*

Owww

*My Carson is up & leaning on the table, rubbing his head*

Aye. Oww

*McKay wakes up, feels something on his face, picks one off & frowns*

Ok, who put stickers on my face? And go damn my head hurts

*tries not to laugh*
                Um, I think Abby must be up *I smirk*

*Aang's Carson wakes up, lifting his head from Aang's lap, sits up & stretches. Then the pain hits*

A- Bloody hangover... *rubs his head*

sigpic

Comment

(ok, I think your gone again Aang. But anyway im off too now, good night)

*gets up off the floor, goes to the med cupboard, opens it & grabs a bottle of painkillers, shuts the cupboard. Then fills 4 glasses of water & goes & gives all the boys 2 painkillers each & a water*

That's all I can do at the moment boys. Your just gonna have to wait it out. Just sit comfy & rest your heads

*I sit back down on the rug & my Carson comes back & lies on the rug again, resting his head in my lap & I stroke his hair*

(Holy cow I have 4132 uploads in my bucket! No wonder it took awhile to sort out my folders!
                  by the way Aang, you should checkout "The Gutter" folder)

sigpic

Comment

*she lets her Carson lay back again with his head on her lap and she plays with his hair gently* Daft bugger, you had to know this would happen, Love. *smiles gently and leans down to kiss his forehead*

A- Love, can ye not rub it in? *winces as the headache throbs*

*smiles down at him*

I will have to have a look later when I'm not in church...*sneaking on*

Comment

Hey Aang! I loved your little birthday fic for the Carsons and Shep - very sweet!
                      Great to see SG-1 in it, and Radek and me of course!
                      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                        Hey Aang! I loved your little birthday fic for the Carsons and Shep - very sweet!
                        Great to see SG-1 in it, and Radek and me of course!
                        Oh how did you ever guess that I meant Radek's pretty lady to be you? Am I that obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                          Oh how did you ever guess that I meant Radek's pretty lady to be you? Am I that obvious?
                          Well, who else would it be?

(Well, could have been Rosehawk, maybe.. )

(Thank you for the 'pretty' part, BTW. *blushes* )
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well, who else would it be?

(Well, could have been Rosehawk, maybe.. )

(Thank you for the 'pretty' part, BTW. *blushes* )
                            You do have a good point there...
                            Well I don't know Rosehawk well enough to add her into my fan fictions just yet...
                            (And you're welcome *grins*)

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                              Well I don't know Rosehawk well enough to add her into my fan fictions just yet...
                              That's what I thought... And sometimes I kinda feel like I'm stealing Radek away from her.. *feels guilty*

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

That's what I thought... And sometimes I kinda feel like I'm stealing Radek away from her.. *feels guilty*
                                Why do you think there are two Carsons? I felt like I was stealing Carson away from Beck so I decided it was time our favorite Hot Scot clone got some love

Comment

Working...
                                X