Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    Is it weird I squeed at your kiss with Carson? lol
    Umm...not if it isn't weird that I squee a little every time I see that GIF of you and your Carson kissing...

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      Oh Beck I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs and happy thoughts
      Thanks Dell. I may have to take a day off work this week for the funeral. Its sad as I hadn't seen him in a very long time & it seemed we were planing to visit him soon... but now its too late
      I'm just keeping occupied with this party atm & no think too much

*Cough cough splutter* What?
      ahaha! Thought you'd like that part!
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
        Umm...not if it isn't weird that I squee a little every time I see that GIF of you and your Carson kissing...
        I guess not. it is Carson were talking about so, squeeing over anything with him, is fine I guess
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

We need a toast...

To our Carson's & Shep! Happy Birthday!

sigpic

Comment

I guess not. it is Carson were talking about so, squeeing over anything with him, is fine I guess
            I think, the question isn't "is it weird" but more like "how could we NOT squee over something having to do with Carson"

Comment

To our birthday boys!
              sigpic

Comment

*joins the toast* Yes, to our birthday boys, Carson, Carson and Shep! (sorry, lost my toast pic while fooling around with my pics on the bucket)

Comment

(Thanx for that pic Dell, was looking for that one. Also I was looking for the Shep pic of him asleep in the jumper, with headphones on)

I'm so totally not *cough* snooping in your *cough* buckett right now *cough cough*

sigpic

Comment

Now Shep I think we need to have a little chat
                    What about*hick*
                    Um, maybe we will wait till you are sober, don't want to have to repeat myself to much
                    Come here babe, I missed you do you know that? I missed *hick* you!
                    Crap boy, how much have yo had to drink!
                    Not much, you were drinking last nigth, member? I had to put you to bed
                    Shhh! difference being, no one knew that until just then!
                    *hick*
                    sigpic

Comment

(Thanx for that pic Dell, was looking for that one. Also I was looking for the Shep pic of him asleep in the jumper, with headphones on)

I'm so totally not *cough* snooping in your *cough* buckett right now *cough cough*
                      Find anything you like?
                      sigpic

Comment

*pokes Dell and whispers in her ear* When I sneaked on this morning, I saw you...and I sort of thought it sounded like you'd been drinking, was happy to see Shep got you to bed properly though. I won't tell anyone tho. *wink*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                          *pokes Dell and whispers in her ear* When I sneaked on this morning, I saw you...and I sort of thought it sounded like you'd been drinking, was happy to see Shep got you to bed properly though. I won't tell anyone tho. *wink*
                          Thanks, I partied early since I knew it wouldn't happen for me today....I should never drink alone!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I partied early since I knew it wouldn't happen for me today....I should never drink alone!
                            No, suppose you shouldn't... Though you were more graceful with it than my one friend. That friend got himself totally and completely drunk and then got online to chat to me...we had a massive friendship-ender sized fight and 3 minutes later, he blanked out and couldn't remember the fight at all...and me being the little **** that I am, made up some stuff to explain the fight and then sat there laughing my butt off at him being stupid for the next 4 hours before I finally chased him offline and told him to go to bed...

Comment

I must say I did come across one post today that I had forgotten I did, but I was giggly not aggro! Also, can't have been to bad cuz no sore head this morning! think I'm turning into a cheap drunk....doesn't take much anymore, 3 or 4 drinks and that me done!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well giggly drunks are the best ones anyway.

Not that my one friend wasn't amusing. Somehow we ended up with him saying to me "Well GOLLY GEE BEAVER"...and then rattling on about how bats can't locate ducks with echo location because ducks' quacks don't echo or something equally useless...became a running joke, he'd come online and ask me "tell me stories about when I was drunk?" and I'd tell him everything I could remember and we'd both end up laughing so hard...sometimes I miss that kid...and then I remember all the drama he caused me and I realize why I don't chat with him anymore. *shakes her head*

Comment

Working...
                                X