No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough, good point. I have seen some of the Radek thunkers talking about their clones on older pages, so..
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ahh but on the flip side, my Carson is the official clone from the show, while Beck has the original

Comment

*walks in silently*
        *whispers* hi Carson looks like the guys had a hard morning today, guess the party was fun then....I hope you feel OK though

Comment

*opens my eyes at the sound of all the whispers*
          Hi Poet how are you
          *sit up and put my arm around Shep and give a cuddle.
          Sore head love?
          I think I'm dieing!
          well you would drink, what was it, 2 cases of beer?
          I seem to recall some nasty redish stuff too.
          You didn't get into Becks cherry brandy did you
          I hope not, but can't be certain
          Ahh, you silly bugger!
          sigpic

Comment

Still ill Dell, need a good doc, though it's not as bad as it was but still annoying
            How are yourself?

Comment

Well apart from a broken nights sleep (kids and Cats and Dh are not good together sometimes!), I'm good!
              I didn't drink at the party last night.
              you don't need to shout about it.
              I'm not, maybe you should try and go back to sleep
              Trying, keep rubbing my temples I think it's helping.
              sorry to hear your not well either Poet, not drink I take it?
              sigpic

Comment

I don't drink at all no...it's still my stupid cold

Comment

You have had that for quite a while now! You had it at Christmas as I recall!
                  Are you taking it nice and easy, keeping warm, but at the same time getting some fresh air?
                  sigpic

Comment

*wakes herself up again, glances lovingly down at Carson* *looks up at Dell and Poet*
                    Hi there

Comment

Yes dell I do, but it started gettinr real bad just before the 31st December, Dell =)

Hi Aang *smiles*

Comment

Morning Aang.
                        Looks like Shep has gone back to sleep.
                        *untangles myself from him*
                        give me a hand up please, time to make a start on cleaning this place up, opps sorry Beck!
                        sigpic

Comment

*shifts the sleeping Carson off her lap and stands up, trying not to step on Beck* *grabs Dell's hand and pulls her up as well* Right! Best clean up now. *sets to work gathering up the beer bottles*

Finally back on the laptop instead of the phone, yay for correct spellings!
                          Last edited by Aang; 06 January 2013, 12:11 PM.

Comment

*grabs a trash bag, (rubbish bag in Kiwi speak), and starts filling it*
                            Hey, keep it down will ya?
                            Opps sorry. *places bottles and cans quietly in the bag*
                            blimey what did you guys eat, it is all mashed into the floor over here!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm sure I don't have a clue what they were into, I was hanging around the edge of the party all night while they were goin' bonkers! *finds the empty Cherry Brandy bottle on the ground near the couch where Shep is sleeping* Um Dell? *holds up the bottle* You have one crazy Flyboy, ya know? *giggles quietly*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                                I'm sure I don't have a clue what they were into, I was hanging around the edge of the party all night while they were goin' bonkers! *finds the empty Cherry Brandy bottle on the ground near the couch where Shep is sleeping* Um Dell? *holds up the bottle* You have one crazy Flyboy, ya know? *giggles quietly*
                                Yeah, but with any luck, he will get over it....I don't know how anyone could drink that stuff, no offence Beck. do you think they would kill me if I got out the vacume cleaner?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X