Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*comes in to help Aang and Dell*
    Oh well, seeing this chaos here, it's no wonder they feel a little achy today....

Comment

OOh, sorry I'll laugh quieter!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        Yeah, but with any luck, he will get over it....I don't know how anyone could drink that stuff, no offence Beck. do you think they would kill me if I got out the vacume cleaner?
        They surely would but maybe then the next tiome they hold back a little more...just a tiny little bit at least. More I wouldn't expect

Comment

Yeah, but with any luck, he will get over it....I don't know how anyone could drink that stuff, no offence Beck. do you think they would kill me if I got out the vacume cleaner?
          I couldn't drink the stuff either, even if I did drink! *sniffs the bottle and cringes* Whew that stuff is strong as anything!
          As to the vacuum, just don't run over Beck and Carson..wait a moment...*turns Rodney so he is slightly sitting up and helps the sleepy Beck and Carson up onto the couch next to Rodney*

Hey! OW! *twitches a little and then goes back to sleep*

Owch, ahh, there we are. *mutters under his breath, re-arranging himself so that Beck is now leaning on him instead of the other way 'round*

There we are, should be able to vacuum now.

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
          *comes in to help Aang and Dell*
          Oh well, seeing this chaos here, it's no wonder they feel a little achy today....
          Yeah, it was a great party...but all the guys are just totally, completely hung-over from it. They never learn. *shakes her head at the guys*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post

There we are, should be able to vacuum now.
            Was wondering about the noise level, they are so much better off if they are able to sleep through the worst of it.

Oh Aang, but the way...nice dreams?
            sigpic

Comment

Was wondering about the noise level, they are so much better off if they are able to sleep through the worst of it.

Oh Aang, but the way...nice dreams?
              Yes well the noise level would be a problem if I hadn't upgraded to a noiseless vacuum last time I had to clean up after these crazy buggers...

...Ohh yes. Very nice dreams
              Now if only it were possible to screen-cap dreams...

Comment

Dell, if you'd youse the one cleaner my mom has the guys' brains would surely be blown out now...it's so loud even without a hang-over, which I never had

Comment

Spoiler:

ooh, look what I just found, Beck having dinner with her 2 men!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                    Yes well the noise level would be a problem if I hadn't upgraded to a noiseless vacuum last time I had to clean up after these crazy buggers...

...Ohh yes. Very nice dreams
                    Now if only it were possible to screen-cap dreams...
                    ok here goes the noiseless vacume....mine were over the top too!

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                    Dell, if you'd youse the one cleaner my mom has the guys' brains would surely be blown out now...it's so loud even without a hang-over, which I never had
                    Note to self, don't use Poets mums vacume!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

ooh, look what I just found, Beck having dinner with her 2 men!
                      Hahaha and for lack of another explanation, I am in Rodney's head (*is Cadman for this GIF*), hence the disturbed look on his face...

Comment

That works for me, I'm just filming it cuz I can!
                        sigpic

Comment

That works for me, I'm just filming it cuz I can!
                          Well let me tell you! That kiss with Carson...hot damn...really kind of sad I was in Rodney's body for that one actually...Carson was scared silly, quite unaware it was me! *giggles* And boy, when I made Rodney kiss Beck, she was totally and completely surprised he'd do that and never even knew I was in his head until after the fact

Comment

well the place is looking alot better, but smell a bit, can we open windows *looks around* never noticed any windows before!
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't see any windows in here either but then we need to place some air conditioners here, though I don't know which smells worse
                              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 06 January 2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

*sniffs the air* Oop...so it does smell a bit...*picks her way past all the guys to the one window in the room that she can access and shoves it open*

...Hmm...thankfully that window is on the NZ side of the thread so it's rather a warm breeze as opposed to over here, where it'd be freezing

Comment

Working...
                                X