No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Merlin-weekend on GateWorld and Ygraine was King Arthur's mother and therefore Queen of Camelot before she died. You're a Queen!

Here, she was really rather pretty I think...

A- Aye, I know Dell, Lass, but all it'll take is one misplaced hit and I'll be patchin' up one or both of ye. And aye, Ygraine is a pretty lass, but she's not as beautiful as ma' Aang...*cheeky grin*

*blushes* Oh...dear! *giggles*

Over on Shep's thread I said who Ygraine was before I even realized you'd asked me...LOL!

Comment

That didn't help, no pics came up and the computer almost crashed!

Go on Carson, be a sport, please...look we wont use sticks, just hand to hand, it will be good training for us!
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry, it was a wiki page about Ygraine. It worked from here, don't know what went wrong in between!

A- Alright, lasses. If ye do insist, then I won't come between ye. *realizes he is literally standing between us and quickly steps aside*

Comment

cool, get your gym clothes on Aang, and move the furniture back!
          sigpic

Comment

*tells the Carsons and Shep to help move furniture while she runs off to get her gym clothes on*

*comes running back in all ready to go with her hair pulled into a tight bun so it's out of her face*

Just hope my Karate skills don't come back to me or this might be very short...

Comment

First off, let me say sorry for being a killjoy with the dead queen stuff, you know whats-a-name.
              I will just forget about it, now ....
              ...On guard!

alright Carson*puts down the sword* keep you hair on!
              sigpic

Comment

...Carson already made me apologize for my part anyway...*sheepish* Sorry for my attitude...

*kisses Carson's cheek* Love, you're standing between us again, I think maybe you should move...*drops into a Karate stance*

A- Oh? Oh, aye! *realizes where he is and quickly moves out of the way*

Comment

Ok, I'm ready!
                  *takes up the pose*
                  sigpic

Comment

Alright, here we go!

*grins* Be glad I know how to pull myself up short. *punches towards Dell and pulls her hand to a stop just about an inch from Dell's face* It's a skill we learn in karate, if I don't break my focus, I can do this without even touching you *settles into a blocking position*

A- *from across the room* Do be careful! *eyes up the med kit he keeps here* If Rodney's been behaving, I should have enough to patch ye both up nice afterwards, but all the same, do be careful, Love. And ye as well, Dell, lass.

Comment

what's wrong with 3 Carson's more the merrier I say

*strokes N Carson as crying as thinks he is not welcome*
                      sigpic

Comment

That was impressive!
                        (not to sure how to go about this)
                        starts to circle to the left
                        sigpic

Comment

*focus breaks as she notices Nicky and her Carson clone*

Ahh! I didn't mean to make the poor Love cry! *runs over to hug him* I was just saying I'd be confused a bit is all! Of course more Carsons the merrier!

*runs back to Dell and settles back into her position properly*

[e] I'm just doing this as I go, got no idea...perhaps should have asked Shep or Teyla for some help as they seem to be the best at sparring...

Comment

Hold one give me a moment
                            sigpic

Comment

Aang and Dell circle to the left both looking for the best way to start.
                              then all hell breaks loose and arms and legs are flying everywhere, it is hare for the 3 Carsons, Shep and Nicky to tell whos what belongs to who!
                              sigpic

Comment

(well this is fun!)

I have a friend who's a black-belt in Karate. She did a demonstration once and I broke her focus and so to get back at me, she focused again and came at me, barely stopped herself less than an inch from my nose...and then I just sat there staring at her fist before I burst out laughing and near fell off my chair that I was sitting on...

Comment

Working...
                                X