Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    I've got some books that have plenty of hot scots going around in limited clothing. Usually only leather trousers and boots and little else! They are also going around in k--- and nothing else as well!!
    Sounds like some of my Hannah Howell and Allie MacKay books...
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hi guys, I'm in real early to see who is around.....I am un-caffeinated at this stage, so I may not make much sence.....It's just gone 6am
      sigpic

Comment

Hello there Dell! Good morning! I'll be sort of in-and-out all day--still cooking for Thanksgiving dinner. Yes, I did get some sleep, only to be woken up early and in a half-asleep groggy state have to fuss around with a computer to get this parade playing over the internet because we don't get any TV channels up here in the woods. So yeah that's been my day. And these chocolate covered Strawberries are amazing, if I do say so myself.

Comment

Oh a bit early for Choc strawberries still. ( did I just say that? what is wrong with me!)
          Breakfast soon...do I have to have some.....don't fancy cereal or toast, maybe another coffee or 2!
          sigpic

Comment

It's nearly 1pm here, so it's after lunch time...perfect timing for Choco Strawberries We won't discuss what time I ate my first one of the day though.

Comment

Ahh, holiday food, boxing day breakfast is usually left over Pav and trifle!
              Today it might just be a banana
              sigpic

Comment

Today, we just eat whatever's at hand until dinner, no need for prepping any extra meals. So Choco Strawberries for breakfast...yes. Very much so.

Comment

Well I hope you have a great day. Don't suppose many people will be on the boards today, what with it being Thanks Giving and all.
                  May be I'll start typing up my story, or gimp or watch something, until that madness begins again!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, it IS going to be a great day. I'd best get my butt going though, got so much to do in the next hour! *runs off to cook some more*

Comment

Ok, got to go get the kids up for school anyway!
                      See you later!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well Now it is closer to 1pm for me now (12.30 actually) About 6.30pm for you Aang
                        I bought gifts!

Well Carson, do you think the girls will like this pic I capped for them?
                        Yes I do, it has everything!
                        Yes it has, a cheeky smile, a dimple and a lab coat. I have another couple if you can tell me what show this is from. Let me know if you need a hint!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ooo nice pic. Hmmm he's on the Daedalus or another Daedalus class ship. I think that's from Sateda.

Comment

Yes it was, I thought it might take you longer than that!

Here you go, a reward for you!
                            sigpic

Comment

I recognized the expression on his adorable face. Rodney had just insisted he was fine even though he could hardly sit down after that arrow and Carson was sort of exasperated with him.. as to the reward, I love it. Adorable Carson plus Morphine!Rodney

Comment

don't forget the arrow in the butt!
                                I put some on Rodneys thread too!
                                Are you sitting down?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X