No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part of my struggle is trying to find a flow. I think it got interrupted somehow and I'm not sure where to go with what I have. You know?

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      That's what you get when you start hanging around with a bunch of writers online.

Okay, here's the thumbnail for the wallie. It DOES look great on a bigger screen.

[]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j452/ladygris4700/Gimped%20Images/Carson/th_CarsonAngelsWallie.jpg
      Consider it snurched

I should probably try and write more often, but my mind wanders too easily (SGA reruns are only a click away on the hard-drive!) and I tend to lose interest if no-on is kicking my ass to finish!
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        Part of my struggle is trying to find a flow. I think it got interrupted somehow and I'm not sure where to go with what I have. You know?
        I do know well. I felt like that yesterday, when I told you I'd "lost" Carson's voice in my head. That's why I tend to go into a bubble, as I call it, when I first start writing. BtS made that easy as they're similar settings even if they're totally different stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          Consider it snurched

I should probably try and write more often, but my mind wanders too easily (SGA reruns are only a click away on the hard-drive!) and I tend to lose interest if no-on is kicking my ass to finish!
          Well, we DO have a thread for that. Carson Beckett Challenges and Fun was created to have Carson-centric challenges and discuss our current fics and help each other work them out.

Comment

*has fallen in love with ladygris's banner*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
              Thank you.

Well, I posted the wallie thumbnail a few posts back, so you're welcome to that, too.

Comment

I do know well. I felt like that yesterday, when I told you I'd "lost" Carson's voice in my head. That's why I tend to go into a bubble, as I call it, when I first start writing. BtS made that easy as they're similar settings even if they're totally different stories.
                That bubble is how I got the first four pages done quickly. LOL After that I started worrying about dinner and the fact that Noah has been asleep since before 11a and Elijah woke up and... Life kicked in essentially.

Well, we DO have a thread for that. Carson Beckett Challenges and Fun was created to have Carson-centric challenges and discuss our current fics and help each other work them out.
                *hint hint* Come and join us!!

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
                Hi Utopia! Haven't seen you in here for a bit.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

*Carson looking through pages of thread* Where has Utopia been?

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Thank you.

Well, I posted the wallie thumbnail a few posts back, so you're welcome to that, too.
                    Which looks pretty damn fantastic on my laptop I have to admit!!

I'll have a think about that other thread.... learning GIMP and rewatching SGA (2nd time in 3 months) seem to be eating up all of my time atm. Thanks though, I will keep it in mind
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I'll have a think about that other thread.... learning GIMP and rewatching SGA (2nd time in 3 months) seem to be eating up all of my time atm. Thanks though, I will keep it in mind
                      Speaking of that other thread!! I need ideas for the next challenge.. Anyone have something they specifically want to see either in art or fic form??

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

*Carson looking through pages of thread* Where has Utopia been?
                        http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...h46m17s158.jpg
                        Perfect pic for the post!

I have a good watch of SGA about once a month! Yes, I know I'm obsessed.

I'm glad the wallie worked. It looks great on my laptop, too.

As for learning GIMP, we do a lot of that kind of thing on the thread I mentioned earlier. Feel free to PM or just outright ask any questions you might have. I love GIMP now that I've gotten over the learning curve.

Comment

Speaking of that other thread!! I need ideas for the next challenge.. Anyone have something they specifically want to see either in art or fic form??
                          I'll refrain from answering as I have the challenge after you.

Comment

I'll refrain from answering as I have the challenge after you.
                            *pouts* Fine!! J/K I think I might have decided on something but I'm not sure yet..

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

*pouts* Fine!! J/K I think I might have decided on something but I'm not sure yet..
                              Well, if you want ideas......

Comment

Well, if you want ideas......
                                I'll leave you to your ideas and come up with my own.. Like I said, I think I've got a pretty good one brewing in my head.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X