Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Oh I get it.. might give that a try at some point

It's pretty easy, but it's time consuming. I tend to put my palette at 400%, where I can see the pixels. And I take it really slow. It took me an hour to get that oval one done right. And don't forget to put your picture that you're placing IN the frame back to 100% opacity when you're done.

New sig/avi combo for a story set to post either late this week or early next week.

Comment

Thanks for the tip... working on a friendship WP that might make use of that
      *claps hands* yeah, new story How long's this one?

sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Thanks for the tip... working on a friendship WP that might make use of that
        *claps hands* yeah, new story How long's this one?

Oh, cool! I look forward to seeing it.

You know, I just realized I have an icon I made for a friend of mine you'd love. Spoilered for OT
        Spoiler:

I honestly have NO idea how long the new story will be. I got through Ch 10 planned last night. (I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to plotting stories. I think that's why I stalled out on the Another Time, Another Place story.) Anyway, this one supposes that Carson survived Sunday, though badly injured.

Comment

Btw, MR. Forgot to say this a moment ago. I'm gonna be changing my *thud* banner out for a new one later this evening. Just thought I'd give ya warning.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
            Oh, cool! I look forward to seeing it.

You know, I just realized I have an icon I made for a friend of mine you'd love. Spoilered for OT

I honestly have NO idea how long the new story will be. I got through Ch 10 planned last night. (I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to plotting stories. I think that's why I stalled out on the Another Time, Another Place story.) Anyway, this one supposes that Carson survived Sunday, though badly injured.
            Oh I love that Icon. Such a perfect quote

Looking forward to the story - funny I've been watching Sunday tonight - all emotional now even though I've seen it a dozen times, that last scene gets me every time (I am such a girl sometimes )

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
            Btw, MR. Forgot to say this a moment ago. I'm gonna be changing my *thud* banner out for a new one later this evening. Just thought I'd give ya warning.
            Thanks for the warning - won't be such a shock when I log on in the morning now - so long as I remember!!

Oh well suppose I'd better go to bed.... probably have to work in the morning

Night lg Because I haven't all day, I'm gonna post the *thud* pic, so fair warning

sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Oh I love that Icon. Such a perfect quote

Looking forward to the story - funny I've been watching Sunday tonight - all emotional now even though I've seen it a dozen times, that last scene gets me every time (I am such a girl sometimes )

Thanks for the warning - won't be such a shock when I log on in the morning now - so long as I remember!!

Oh well suppose I'd better go to bed.... probably have to work in the morning

Night lg Because I haven't all day, I'm gonna post the *thud* pic, so fair warning

'Night! Sweet dreams!

Comment

Hello.. What have I missed??

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey, M!

Not much. Me showing off that my PB is now organized.

And, right now, PB is being a pain about opening my pics.

Comment

That's crappy...

Arms! *thud*

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

More arms!

Comment

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

A look that would melt any fangirl's heart.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

I like the look of his legs here - that holster sure accents it.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Course you can never go wrong with this pic.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                                A look that would melt any fangirl's heart.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...1/Carson15.jpg
                                At least, it melts THIS fangirl's heart.

I like the look of his legs here - that holster sure accents it.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...1/Carson23.jpg
                                And his hands.

Course you can never go wrong with this pic.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...1/Carson16.jpg
                                OMG!!! NEVER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X