No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, lucky you going to a Sanctuary con!
    You know, if you wanted to post any pics of Tesla here I wouldn't complain.

Don't let that happen, Carson! They'll start posting all sorts of guys here!
    I know, that's what I fear and...hey? Get out of my thread, colonel!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
      Ooh, lucky you going to a Sanctuary con!
      You know, if you wanted to post any pics of Tesla here I wouldn't complain.
      hahaha sadly Jonathon Young is not on record as attending, i have my hopes though as i thunk him hardcore....if you like him you should come over to the Jonathon Young/Nikola Tesla thunk thread, plenty of pictures there

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...m4/sga219i.jpg
      Don't let that happen, Carson! They'll start posting all sorts of guys here!
      I know, that's what I fear and...hey? Get out of my thread, colonel!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*smirks and gently boots Shep back to his own threads* There ya go Carson,no more Shep to bug ya. *tries to look innocent,gets struck by lightning* lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Congrats on getting to go to the Sanctuary con and heading to university Keaira!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
          *smirks and gently boots Shep back to his own threads* There ya go Carson,no more Shep to bug ya. *tries to look innocent,gets struck by lightning* lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Congrats on getting to go to the Sanctuary con and heading to university Keaira!!
          hahaha yayy for booting shep outta here! we only want hot scot docs on this thread

and ps thank youu
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*cheeky grin* It's my job as a Beckett Backer (and whumper) to boot out those who'd interfere with the glory of the Hot Scot. lol You're welcome Keaira!! Hope university is an awesome experience for ya!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

I've really needed our lovely Scottish doc this week, as I've been ill with a horrible cold!

Here are a couple of Carson-pretties.

"Oh dear, love, you're feeling poorly are ya?"

"I'm sure I can make you feel better!"

Feel the love.
              dolfyn.
              Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Comment

Sorry to hear you are sick, dolfyn.
                  Get better soon!

Carson looks concerned!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wicked pix gang!! Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly Dolfyn...I'm writing you a perscription for thrice daily doses of the Hot Scot to get rid of your cold. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!!
                    Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Hehe, nice one, MW... I like to call that "Beckett's look of disapproval". This is "Wexford's look of disapproval".

Comment

ahhhh haha nicee Jersey13.

Comment

Wicked pix gang!! It's Friday...more Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

As you wish my darling

Comment

Aw...pensive Carson. Hmm..wonder if Carson's thinking about Wraith things or why the hell he went to that new hair stylist. lol Thanks Mysterywriter!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X