Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno if I'll be able to participate in the Under Wraps this year
    I've had a few unexpected expenses hit me this fall... plus they are cutting hours at work... and honestly, I'm having a hard time finding money to buy food and gas much less a gift for someone I'm hunting for another job, and if I can get one soon, then I probably can participate

MMM!!! Carson cream filled pop! Thanks

Oh! I have discovered A Dog's Breakfast on Veoh.com I'm currently watching it right now... though, it's taking forever to load, will have to finish it in the morning I think!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
      Oh! I have discovered A Dog's Breakfast on Veoh.com I'm currently watching it right now... though, it's taking forever to load, will have to finish it in the morning I think!!
      I've been wanting to see the movie forever, but haven't had the time due to class and work but I have two free months coming up so I plan to order the movie and watch it then!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        Leighanners! -glomp-

Yeah, lots of people from our time have disappeared some. But I remember them Carson pops!

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...Family/023.jpg
        He he!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          Leighanners! -glomp-

Yeah, lots of people from our time have disappeared some. But I remember them Carson pops!
          I see that! I don't recognize a lot of people here. Really good times we had in here. Sad how we all kinda move apart sometimes.

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
          I dunno if I'll be able to participate in the Under Wraps this year
          I've had a few unexpected expenses hit me this fall... plus they are cutting hours at work... and honestly, I'm having a hard time finding money to buy food and gas much less a gift for someone I'm hunting for another job, and if I can get one soon, then I probably can participate

MMM!!! Carson cream filled pop! Thanks
          Good luck job hunting! I'm doing that myself...still. If anyone in the States knows where a History major is needed, let me know! I prefer somewhere that doesn't snow. Haha! Sadly I haven't had a lot of time to prepare for UnderWraps this year. I don't expect it to be as big as it was last year.
          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

PAUL McG NEWS!!!!

Just to keep you all up-to-date with some breaking Paul news. I just had a note to add to Paul's official site that he will be shooting a guest starring role on a new episode of '24' this week. No other details as of yet except the episode will be one of the latter of the new season. Keep an eye on his official site for any more info & updates.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
              PAUL McG NEWS!!!!

Just to keep you all up-to-date with some breaking Paul news. I just had a note to add to Paul's official site that he will be shooting a guest starring role on a new episode of '24' this week. No other details as of yet except the episode will be one of the latter of the new season. Keep an eye on his official site for any more info & updates.

Thanks! I wrote down a note and tape it as reminder to watch Paul in 24. I hope not he don't get whumped! <3 Paul, Sweet Scot

Comment

Well, I for one DO hope his character gets whumped. Just not killed off (again)!

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                  PAUL McG NEWS!!!!

Eieeeee! When does the new season of 24 begin, anyways?

Comment

That's exciting! I didn't even know 24 was still on the air. Must try and keep updated so I can watch it!

Comment

"24" is on FOX, not ABC, NBC, ETC...

"24" is not mentioned in Paul's IMDb profile yet. Keep eye on it.

Comment

24 has already started to air on Fox. The premier was a couple of weeks ago. I can only guess that there's going to be a (hopefully short) mid-season break, and his episode will probably air at the end of the season towards spring. We'll see, I guess.

Comment

Sweet!!! I've only seen like one episode of 24, that's ok... I can now watch a second episode with Paul in it

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

'tis a good show, even if it's predictable it still puts you on the edge of your seat! Though, I didn't watch last season except for the first couple episodes because it was really boring and slow. Really slow -- but I expect the production and show to redeem itself because I have far more faith in them than SGA PTB.

Eieee! Paulie's in it. *jumps up and down*

Though I wouldn't get too attached because guest stars on 24 have an over 75% chance of dying. Which is actually about the same rate for the core cast. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                              "24" is on FOX, not ABC, NBC, ETC...

"24" is not mentioned in Paul's IMDb profile yet. Keep eye on it.
                              Single episodic credits aren't added until around a month before the episode's air date (IMDb ). So the credit wont appear for some time, probably next spring as 24's season premiere was last week.

The best place for news is Paul's official site www.paulmcgillion.com, any new info on the appearence, or others will be posted as soon as it becomes available.

Comment

Is Paul in anymore SGA or is his stint over with? I wasn't keeping count on how many episodes he's been in. I know there is only a couple more left in the series...sadness

Comment

Working...
                                X