No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen those episodes of Sanctuary yet, but I know that Paul's character is a major a$$hole.

Gotta go bye.
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      I haven't seen those episodes of Sanctuary yet, but I know that Paul's character is a major a$$hole.

Gotta go bye.
      I hate to admit that about Pauly's character, but he kind of is. ...Though I can't help but be amused with him anyway...

[e] Alright, 'bye

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
        Can you explain those two to me, I'm not sure about them. I knew what MIL is, but not those. It will probably be obvious once you've told me, of course!
        Yep pretty much, dear, darling or sometimes dumb (usually only for the husbands) Ds would be son, but I don't have one so have little use for it

Originally posted by Aang View Post
        Alright let me start from the beginning. Last Friday, we didn't have class. Professor was taking his wife for an ultra-sound, she was pregnant. Fast forward to today, my friend Ally and I are chatting outside the classroom as per usual (although Jenn and Alicia are usually with us, but not today) and the professor comes out. Ally asks him how the baby's doing and his usual cheeky smile just kinda dissolves off his face. Ally and I look at each other and then back to the professor. He explains to us that the baby died. His wife had miscarried and they found out on Friday. In my case, this brought up some old memories of a similar tragedy that happened to a close friend of mine. My heart broke for the professor at this point, he's such a nice guy and all...so professor walks away leaving Ally and I standing there staring after him feeling like idiots for asking about the baby because it upset him like it did...and both on the verge of crying because it was so sad.
        Yeah, been there, done that. The main problem he will be having at the moment besides coming to terms with it is, It hurts to keep the information in, and it hurts just as much to let the information out.
        The best thing you can do for him is to be normal, it will help him feel normal too.

Well what's going to make me feel better in the next five minutes is when I play Poisoning the Well on my laptop and get my daily dose of Carson He always seems to make me feel better...

But I dunno. I think it's a combination of the memories of what happened to my friend a few years ago and the pain I could see in my professor's face when he explained to us that has me down... Although the fact he chose to tell Ally & me and not tell the whole rest of the class kind of makes me feel like he trusted us somehow more than the rest of the class.
        Telling a lot of people at one time is probably more than he can handle at the moment. You are right though, it has alot to do with trust.

Hey, speaking of Dell, she hasn't been on today...where'd she get off to? Did we lock her out of the cupboard by accident?
        I gave the key to Sparky, I don't have a spare!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          Yeah, been there, done that. The main problem he will be having at the moment besides coming to terms with it is, It hurts to keep the information in, and it hurts just as much to let the information out.
          The best thing you can do for him is to be normal, it will help him feel normal too.
          Yeah. Ally and I are trying. Ally's not exactly joyful right now herself, her aunt just died so she's also pretty depressed. Making my job 2x as hard because now I've gotta be normal for both of them

Telling a lot of people at one time is probably more than he can handle at the moment. You are right though, it has alot to do with trust.
          I know it is. He told us what happened when he did tell his other class. So I think you're right.

I gave the key to Sparky, I don't have a spare!
          You left me a key last night actually. I think it's here somewhere. *looks for it* Ah-ha! *hands over key* Now don't get locked out again

Comment

You left me a key last night actually. I think it's here somewhere. *looks for it* Ah-ha! *hands over key* Now don't get locked out again
            opps, didn't get a lot of sleep, got home form the fancy dinner at 11.30pm then at midnight decided to watch 2 SG1 episodes. Only to have the alarm go off at 6.30am
            I should take my own advice!
            sigpic

Comment

opps, didn't get a lot of sleep, got home form the fancy dinner at 11.30pm then at midnight decided to watch 2 SG1 episodes. Only to have the alarm go off at 6.30am
              I should take my own advice!
              SG-1! The show that first got me to step through the gate

---

Ok minor Sanctuary moment.

Magnus and Tesla are inside her computer system trying to track down a Praxian Nanite and they almost walk off a cliff.

Nikola Tesla: If an immortal vampire dies in a virtual world...

Helen Magnus: Does he make a sound?

Nikola Tesla: Oi vey.

...I just laughed at that scene.

Comment

I like the one I read somewhere

"If a man is alone in a forest, is he still wrong?"

answer; Bl*#dy oath he is!
                sigpic

Comment

LOL I do like that one xD

Oh jeez, I just remembered I had an idea for how to continue my fanfic...If I disappear, I'm probably writing, Don't get locked in

Comment

I'll try, at least I have my music with me today!
                    lalalalalalalalala*totally off key*
                    sigpic

Comment

testing testing, 123
                      sigpic

Comment

why won't my pics post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, slightly annoyed here.
                        sigpic

Comment

Erm Dell, your pic DID post on this thread...It's the one where they're all wondering why Zelenka never got the memo about the whole uniform thing...

Comment

Why can't I see it?
                            That is just so unfair!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm, seems like you blocked photobucket. I can't see tinyPic pictures because of school internet blocking them...but do you have like, an ad-blocker or something on your computer?

Comment

Haven't clicked anything new lately.
                                hold on, going to go try something.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X