Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
    http://img.trekmovie.com/images/celeb/mcgst09.jpg

TM: How did you feel about your appearance in the new Star Trek trailer?

PM: I went to see the new James Bond Movie with a Friend in L.A. and the trailer came on for Star Trek – (an amazing trailer, I’m super excited to see the film). I did catch a glimpse of myself up there on the big screen — it was very cool!

I bet that He get so excited in a movie trailer..

I will go watching it in 4 months.
    So THERE he is *drools*.

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
    MARK IT on your Paul McGillion calender:

Paul's character Levinson on "24" will be on FOX, May 25 2009.

See IMDb "24"
    Looks like I acutally HAVE to watch 24 now!! Paullllll...................*drool*
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Reiko -- thanks for the yummy pics from Duet. One of my absolute favorite SGA epidodes...ever!

Comment

Originally posted by photocat View Post
        Reiko -- thanks for the yummy pics from Duet. One of my absolute favorite SGA epidodes...ever!
        Hee, thanks ^^ I'll post some more this Thursday.

Comment

Anyone meet Paul McGillion last weekend???

Don't forget "Seven Days" on Sci Fi.. ( I already timered it one month ago) LOL

Comment

I want to ask the same

Does anyone have photos?

Comment

I don't have photos, but another GW user did an interview with Kavan Smith and it has this very funny part in it:

Me: There’s a video on YouTube of Paul auctioning off a kiss for charity.
              Kavan: Oh…
              Me: Will we be seeing similar action this weekend from you? And they did use the word ‘action’ there. Given that you’re ill, I’m not sure whether-
              Kavan: I don’t think anybody would wanna kiss me right now. But even if they did, my wife is a uh, very vindictive, jealous woman, so she’d probably kill whoever bought the kiss.
              Me: Have you seen the photo you just took downstairs? [Of Kavan surrounded by lots of girls dressed ‘Moulin Rouge’ style]
              Kavan: Yeah, but she won’t see that. She doesn’t pay attention to this kinda thing, but she would hunt somebody down if they actually kissed me I think. Um, and the other thing is, I mean, Paul knows full well that no one wants to kiss him anyway, so it’s a pretty safe thing to put out there, like who’d wanna kiss Paul? I sure as hell wouldn’t kiss Paul.
              Me: I think it went for $500.
              Kavan: WHAT?! Some guy paid five hundred bucks to kiss Paul?!
              Me: It was a girl.
              Kavan: Let’s be honest. No girl is gonna pay five hundred bucks to kiss Paul McGillion.
              Me: I saw the video! It’s a girl.
              Kavan: Really? What, just dressed like a girl? Had a bit of a…thing between his legs? Nah, see that’s a guy. No, only, I know, I know for a fact that I don’t think it’s scientifically possible that a woman would pay money to kiss Paul McGillion. No, I think that’s in like an encyclopaedia somewhere. So, I think your information’s wrong. It was probably a guy. Somebody named Ralph, or Hank. I can see somebody named Hank wanting to kiss Paul.
              I'm sure the girls of this thread can prove him wrong.

Comment

I was there. You might remember that I wasn't too fond of him last year. But this year he was totally different. Much more natural, but still entertaining. I saw only one panel, because I was at the photoshoot while he did his first panel.

Since there is so much to do at the job this week I haven't sorted my photos yet, but here is one with Chuck and Paul. It is a clickable thumbnail.

The cake is a lie!

Comment

Gah! He had his kilt suit again!!!??!?!? *THUNK!*

Comment

Paul's hot in his kilt! ( sound of sizzle)

I watched "7 Days" today featuring Paul as Brandon, "bad" bodyguard. ( I wish that he is my bodyguard).

Spoiler:
                    Good News: He is not whumped! Originally Brandon was killed by a bomber, Parker go back to seven days ago to save him and others by killing a bomber. In ending of the episode, Brandon got punched out by Parker but he is okay as he walked to pick up the dairy to run off into darkness. I guessed that he turn himself to NSA as he give the dairy as a proof which his boss is insane guy who want to destory people on other countries.

Now I marked off "7 Days" from my TV list.

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                      I was there. You might remember that I wasn't too fond of him last year. But this year he was totally different. Much more natural, but still entertaining. I saw only one panel, because I was at the photoshoot while he did his first panel.

Since there is so much to do at the job this week I haven't sorted my photos yet, but here is one with Chuck and Paul. It is a clickable thumbnail.

Thanks for posting this!

Comment

Wow, 1113 pages of Beckett thunking.

Ocht, he was one of my favourite characters ever, such a cutie.

I watched Atlantis on DVD, and I was so upset after the episode where he died that it was weeks before I could watch the rest of the season. Think I may still not have watched the last two... I was extremely pleased to find out that he's sort of back in the last season, but I'm not sure I'll ever get over the initial trauma.

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                          I watched Atlantis on DVD, and I was so upset after the episode where he died that it was weeks before I could watch the rest of the season. Think I may still not have watched the last two... I was extremely pleased to find out that he's sort of back in the last season, but I'm not sure I'll ever get over the initial trauma.
                          I watched s1-s3 of Atlantis on DVD too, but because of online fandom I knew he was going to die so I didn't watch it.
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah he is in s5 but he is hardly utilized to his full potential. ;_; Mostly called in when the sucky replacement new doctor gets herself in trouble because she isn't too smart.

Comment

Hi-Res Conversion Stiils. click thumbnail for larger.

Comment

The third one! *swoons*
                              sigpic

Comment

Icons Snurchable

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Snowball; 27 January 2009, 05:06 PM.
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X