No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all of you, who go to FedCon, have a nice time and hug Paul!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Found this a long time ago, It made me giggle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uGCDTOFiw0

You've probably seen it already tho.
      BWAHAHAHAAA!!! this is so hilarious. Never heard of Bombaboy - need to see more of him

Twinny HEY, glad you didn't forgewt us hope RL will calm down soon

Michelle
      thx for sharing. Oh wow - he will be working til 10pm and take the flight early next morning. Poor Paul. Hope he doesn't fall asleep at the Con - oh wait, this wouldn't be too bad because then the fans could change is hair back to the pointy one

Comment

Lots of fun everybody who is going to Fedcon. I am soooo envying you all))
        we who cannot go expect lots and lots of stories, photo's and video's if possible, you hear now?!
        Give Paul a *Hugg* from all of us.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'm a little nervous, and not in a good way. Totally understand Paul's reason for coming in later, but I am seeing last minute changes to Guest List and acc to another actor's fan forum, it's not due to the actors themselves. I am trying to stay positive-charging up the digital & vid cameras.
          I heard you don't go to a con for just one person, but I am going to this one just b/c of PM (and it's in my hometown!) The BSG actors (Dirk Benedict and Richard Hatch) were just the icing on the cake.
          *thinks happy thoughts*......PaulHug

Comment

» Give Paulie a hug from me lucky girls!

» I am stuck in the rainy Pacific Northwest ... with finals.

Comment

wow it sounds exciting in here how are all you thunkers going? more hugs and close encounters to report?

*apologises for absence, brought on by... other... things...*

Comment

Oh my goodness the thread is abuzz with con goers! I'm so jealous of all of you ... hehe. I can't wait to hear the reports you come back with. I hope you all have an amazing time.

Be Safe & Have Fun!

And for those of us stuck at home, how about some classics to cheer us up?

Spoiler:

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Well, you don't need to be jealous of us! We heard this morning that Paul could not come due to reasons outside of his control (read: the con f'ed him over just like the other headliners). Then we went downstairs to find the WHOLE CON HAS BEEN CANCELED. Rumor has it the hotel wasn't getting paid, but who knows the real reason beyond money, incompetence, and lying. The actors already here are signing for a while, but the merchant's room is shut down, the big ball room, the dinner tonight, all gone. What a disaster!

John Billingsley (Start Trek and SG1-- The Other Guys) has been a real hero for the fans, speaking out for them and hanging out, being a stand-up guy. Connor Trineer is awesome too, and all the guests who made it. Poor Paul would have I'm sure if they'd freaking got him an airline ticket!! (Don't know for sure but that's what happened to everyone else. No ticket, no word, no nothing)

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle05 View Post
                    Well, you don't need to be jealous of us! We heard this morning that Paul could not come due to reasons outside of his control (read: the con f'ed him over just like the other headliners). Then we went downstairs to find the WHOLE CON HAS BEEN CANCELED. Rumor has it the hotel wasn't getting paid, but who knows the real reason beyond money, incompetence, and lying. The actors already here are signing for a while, but the merchant's room is shut down, the big ball room, the dinner tonight, all gone. What a disaster!

John Billingsley (Start Trek and SG1-- The Other Guys) has been a real hero for the fans, speaking out for them and hanging out, being a stand-up guy. Connor Trineer is awesome too, and all the guests who made it. Poor Paul would have I'm sure if they'd freaking got him an airline ticket!! (Don't know for sure but that's what happened to everyone else. No ticket, no word, no nothing)
                    John and his wife are wonderful. It was horrible when they announced that the con been cancelled. I felt sorry for that guest that made it in. All the thunkers are throwing a get together in a bit.

Comment

Oh my...... I can't imagine what a mess that is! And people coming from as far away as canada!! This is just... I'm not even there and I'm enraged. Ugh, talk about crappy management...

I feel so bad for all the Paul fans who went! Like me, if I had gone, the SOLE reason I would have gone was to meet Paul. The rest was just going to be a side dish so to say.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                        John and his wife are wonderful. It was horrible when they announced that the con been cancelled. I felt sorry for that guest that made it in. All the thunkers are throwing a get together in a bit.
                        Yes, party is ON in room 546!!! Starts at 3 pm local (we hope the maids are done by then!)

Comment

My sympathies to those of you who are "at the con" - if you paid a lot of money, my recommendation would be to contact your credit card company or paypal and file a complaint asap to ask for a refund - from the sounds of things there's no money to be had as far as refunds are concerned, but if there is some, then those that get in first will be the only ones that have any hope of getting anything back.

I'm glad that at least you've been able to see some of the guests - and that you've organised yourselves a party - enjoy it and make the best you can of the whole mess

Comment

OMG!!! I would be livid. The suggestion to get your money back is a must. Everyone had better be reimbursed or they will never have a convention in a 100 mile radius of that place.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

The con organiser is promising to refund everyone but I wouldn't wait for that - I'd get the ball rolling ASAP

Comment

Exactly, I'd call the number on the back of the credit card as soon as they said it was canceled to put any stop payments, if applicable, and issue a grievance to get my money back. They didn't live up to their end of the bargain so you shouldn't either.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                                Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X