No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick post, but wanted to say hi! Been very busy since getting home from FedCon, moving furniture, painting the house, dealing with money stuff to be sure I can pay my rent when I start moving into my apartment in August. Spent a little more at FedCon than I should have, but should be okay, especially when student loans kick in.

Oh, Tal, could you post that link to the forum for FedCon USA survivors again? I can search the thread for it again if you want, just figured I'd ask if you minded.

I hope everyone's well! I'll try to get online more soon. July's just going to be hectic prepping for my brother's move, working, helping my parents rearrange the entire house... When it rains, it pours. Can't wait to talk to you more soon and hear about Paul's most recent con! Oh, and I'll try to get pics and a con report up soon. Haven't had much computer time lately.

Hugs,
    Seti

Comment

Title: The Kindling, part three
      Summary: He had to concentrate on being Carson because he’d forgotten who that was.
      Characters: Carson, Teyla & Torren
      Rating: K

Part 3

[part 1 & part 2]
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Oh, Tal, could you post that link to the forum for FedCon USA survivors again? I can search the thread for it again if you want, just figured I'd ask if you minded.
        www.fannishinquisition.com - this is also where the stuff from this con (interivew, photos, video) will be posted when i get it all finished

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
          Had a great weekend and got a couple of hugs and a kiss on the cheek from Paul *grin* that boy really does love hugging the girls. I will be posting an interview when i get home so stay tuned for that!
          I replied to this yesterday, but somehow the board got reset! Tal, I'm so envious! I wish I had the dough to fly to Brissie for GenCon, but I'd only just been to Supanova in Perth the weekend prior!!!

Still, I do have Armageddon in Melbourne to look forward to...damn that Lotto ticket for not being a winner...must try for the 30 mill tonight's Oz lotto!!
          sigpic
          My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Had a great weekend and got a couple of hugs and a kiss on the cheek from Paul *grin* that boy really does love hugging the girls. I will be posting an interview when i get home so stay tuned for that!
            » Stop making me jealous, you lucky girl

» Luci, I'll get those pics to you soon of C/T. Because for the scifi100 challenge my claim is Carson/Teyla - yeah, I'm challenging myself

Comment

Here's the signed pic with the little message down the bottom for you girls

And my photo with Paul - the photos printed a really weird yellowy color and I've tried to fix it a little but it still looks odd
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Tal; 08 July 2008, 01:36 AM.

Comment

And my photo with Paul - the photos printed a really weird yellowy color and I've tried to fix it a little but it still looks odd
                this is awesome!!! thank you for sharing. and he gave us some love *-* did I mention I LOVE THIS GUY before?

this photo with you is beautiful. you both look great

Comment

» Awesome, thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                    this is awesome!!! thank you for sharing. and he gave us some love *-* did I mention I LOVE THIS GUY before?

this photo with you is beautiful. you both look great

Couldn't agree more Fainne!

Tal - thank you and what awesome pics - lucky gal!

Comment

Want to overload on the thunk? Then look here!

I wonder if anyone makes it back in time for the fifth season premiere this Friday!

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                        Want to overload on the thunk? Then look here!

I wonder if anyone makes it back in time for the fifth season premiere this Friday!
                        » Wow! *goes to look at pictures of the SEXY PEOPLES from S1-S3*

» Fifth season premeire? Already saw it And recapped it, and despite Carson not being the the episode I mentioned him 20+ times

Comment

But at least he still has those incredible blue eyes Beautiful photo, by the way

Comment

Hey guys! Just here to express my love for the Great Scottish Docter named Carson Beckett
                            Great thanks to Luciana for making this really cool banner!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                              » Stop making me jealous, you lucky girl

» Luci, I'll get those pics to you soon of C/T. Because for the scifi100 challenge my claim is Carson/Teyla - yeah, I'm challenging myself
                              Take your time. I will wait for the pics and when you send them to me I'll be ready to do a sig for you!

Aaawww. Lucky girl you. Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by *subrosa* View Post
                              Hey guys! Just here to express my love for the Great Scottish Docter named Carson Beckett
                              *waves* Hello! WELCOME to the playground!
                              sigpic

Comment

thank you! it's good to be here
                                Great thanks to Luciana for making this really cool banner!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X