No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the heads up, photocat! =) He's so lovely, god love him. The clip is yay, the pics are yay... and the hair in those pics = very yay!

Wow I am so behind in posting my caps, but when I was on gateworld for a few days, no one posted, so I didn't get to post more... I don't like being a spammer!

SO. 20 caps from "Whispers".

Spoiler:

...which brings us to half way. o_O

Comment

Originally posted by photocat View Post
      Hi All - Been away for awhile, hope you are doing well.

Did you all see our handsome Paul on JMs blog? Short but sweet.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-says-goodbye/

And I just read the casting call for SGU.

I want to try to give it a chance but the more I read about it, the less I feel like it will be worth my time to even view it a couple times.
      That's sad to see Paul's falwell message. I hope that he will be back for SA movie.

Paul has to focus on other acting projects, I hope that he will get a major role, not minor or one lined role!

Comment

Earthgate Ricky, I'm with you there....hoping to see something bigger so that not only he has steady work - we have steady thunking! I wonder if his itty part in Star Trek will help open a door or two. We can hope.

Anyhooo, another 20 Whispers caps!! And in this batch is a rather nice smile opp. =D

Spoiler:

Smile! Guh!

It's official...he's trying to kill me! =D That smile!

Comment

Oh wow... Pauly's got a girlfriend. She's pretty and has dimples too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
            In case some folks are wondering what that comment's about, take a look at Joe Mallozzi's pictures of the wrap party on his Sept 21 entry.

So no more Paul singing out, "I'm single, ladies!" at the cons.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

awww squee ^_^!!! 'bout time!

And my oh my, he is rather strapping in a suit! =D

Now... yes... it's that time again. Another 20 caps from Whispers! *snerk*

Spoiler:

And as always, more later...

but some exciting news too. I just finished a Beckett vid!! *happy happy* Well actually it's sad and angsty, but still. I haven't done a Beckett vid since..."Sunday"... =(

=D

EDIT: uploaded it to youtube! SPOILERS up to 5x07.
              Last edited by HyperCaz; 22 September 2008, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                I have no idea either - being kinda new myself...
                Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                huh??
                fill me in. I'm new.
                It's our Holiday party we had in here last year that I hosted and organized. It was like a Secret Santa type thing where everyone draws a name and sends that person a present. I'm just trying to get an idea if people want to participate again since I don't have a computer anymore and have to make a 30 min trek to my parents to use one. It's gonna take me some time to get a bit organized for it cause I've gotta find the disk with all my stuff on it from last year etc. I misplaced a lot when I moved.

Hope everyone is well! Miss yall
                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Awwww!!!!n Paul has a GF! How sweet I'm so happy for him! He's such a charming person, he shouldn't stay single forever!!

Oh and Leighanners, count me in on the gift exchange! That was great last year

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                    Awwww!!!!n Paul has a GF! How sweet I'm so happy for him! He's such a charming person, he shouldn't stay single forever!!

Oh and Leighanners, count me in on the gift exchange! That was great last year

I wish Paul lot of happiness, blessings and good future after Stargate Atlantis!

Comment

gift exchange? what? this sounds exciting???

Ok, I'm going to attempt to finish posting caps in the next couple of days, because this is ridiculous, lol.

20 Whispers caps.

Spoiler:

Comment

another 20 caps from Whispers ^_^ I didn't get a lot of this scene because of the quality of the video, so I apologise.

Spoiler:

and now for one my fav moments...

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                          In case some folks are wondering what that comment's about, take a look at Joe Mallozzi's pictures of the wrap party on his Sept 21 entry.

So no more Paul singing out, "I'm single, ladies!" at the cons.
                          only took him so long!!

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                          It's our Holiday party we had in here last year that I hosted and organized. It was like a Secret Santa type thing where everyone draws a name and sends that person a present. I'm just trying to get an idea if people want to participate again since I don't have a computer anymore and have to make a 30 min trek to my parents to use one. It's gonna take me some time to get a bit organized for it cause I've gotta find the disk with all my stuff on it from last year etc. I misplaced a lot when I moved.

Hope everyone is well! Miss yall
                          oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
                          me see me see..........
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

20 more caps from "Whispers", bringing us to 75%

Spoiler:

dang i love that scene =D

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                              .:Peas and rice, took him bloody well long enough! How can someone as charming and naughty as him be single for so damn long?

.:Though, from a fangirl pov, it's also slightly depressing. xD

Comment

peas and rice... *giggles* and omg haliyah *glomp!attack* =D

alright, sigh, another 20 caps from Whispers.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X