No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heehee perhaps now with my region-free DVD player I can rule the WORLD!

...alright maybe not...I apologise for my disappearing act and shamefully admit a new season of Sliders on DVD was to blame for it...

Perhaps I need to be thoroughly interrogated...

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
      We want to hear everything regarding Paul! Post, post! Now, before you forget the details.
      I second that!!

I just ordered my copy of ADB ... YAYYYYY!!!!

Comment

sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

ach if I only had money to support my Paul addiction!!! *sighs*

Comment

sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
              ach if I only had money to support my Paul addiction!!! *sighs*
              You're not alone with this.....

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Oda.

I haven't seen ADB yet. I've heard its good.

Paul was the one that I orignally fell in love with when I first started watching SGA. It was his sexy accent and beautiful blue eyes that attracted me. Then I got hooked on Shep and Lorne.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

WOOHOO! Amazon said they shipped my SGA and ADB today! *parties* I can't wait! *pitches tent next to mailbox*

PS-
                  I got asked out by a really hot...gorgeous...guy today! I'm so excited! It's been a good day.
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                    WOOHOO! Amazon said they shipped my SGA and ADB today! *parties* I can't wait! *pitches tent next to mailbox*

PS-
                    I got asked out by a really hot...gorgeous...guy today! I'm so excited! It's been a good day.
                    Congrats about the date!! There is this really hot guy in my music class... I'm trying to figure out how to catch his attention, cuz he's dang good lookin.

Hmm... I honestly don't think I'm gonna buy ADB. Paul or not, I don't buy movies unless they are really good and really worth the money (hehe... mostly cuz I'm on a tight budget). So, ya'll are gonna havta fill me in with lots of caps! I already know the story line and plot, so I'm good there, it does sound hilarious though.
                    Last edited by idlewild202; 16 September 2007, 09:33 PM.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

leighanners, good luck with your date with the hot guy!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

leighanners I'm happy for you. Have fun on the date.

Spoiler:

Paul with glasses
                        "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                          PS-
                          Hey that's great!! Have a nice time

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                            Hmm... I honestly don't think I'm gonna buy ADB. Paul or not, I don't buy movies unless they are really good and really worth the money (hehe... mostly cuz I'm on a tight budget). So, ya'll are gonna havta fill me in with lots of caps! I already know the story line and plot, so I'm good there, it does sound hilarious though.
                            Well, I can understand that ... and I know that ADB isn't everyone's cup of tea. But honestly, I can't remember the last time I saw a comedy that I loved so much (and I'm not just saying that because it had Paul & David in it!) I didn't have any idea what to expect when I went to the LA screening - I really just wanted to see Paul on a big screen! But I laughed my BUTT off. It's just my kind of weird, quirky, eccentric little film. I couldn't wait to own it!

I actually paid to download it from iTunes when it was first available, AND I'm buying the DVD as well (for the extras) ... I'm just fanatical that way, I guess.

I don't really need to eat this month, right?

Comment

I without a doubt think eating is over rated. Especially when it's for a good cause. Whatever cause that might be.
                              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                                Hmm... I honestly don't think I'm gonna buy ADB. Paul or not, I don't buy movies unless they are really good and really worth the money (hehe... mostly cuz I'm on a tight budget).
                                Comparing online vendors, Deep Discount DVD has it cheapest at $15.70 and there's free shipping!

I downloaded from Amazon Unbox (and what a pain that was!) and I'm getting the DVD, too. Gotta support my guys!

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X