No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.:EEEK! My CafePress order arrived today! I'm so happy! *huggles Carson pillow* The Squishy is going to go EVERYWHERE with me.

.:Happy 3000, Caz!

.:Awww, don't cry, Idlewild! Horsie Pie will be happy with new family.

.:Thank you, guys, for commenting on my t-shirt design. Shall I make more and start a shop?

Comment

I know I'm way late on a lot of things, but here it goes anyway ...

Happy Birthday JennyJ!!
      I hope you had a wonderful day

Congrats on 3000, HyperCaz!!
      Here's to 3000 more.

Haliyah, love the t-shirt desgin! Great stuff.

*mega huge hugs idlewild!*

And as always, the con pictures are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing them.

I hope I haven't missed anyone or anything. Eek. Well just in case, here are a few icons to smooth things over ...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
        Congrats on 3000, HyperCaz!!
        Here's to 3000 more.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...heartsicon.jpg
        Firstly, taaa!! Those are so cute. And I LOVE that icon, because I ship everyONE and everyTHING (viva la checkett!). And it's a good icon, lol, I should add that too. You should post it in the beckett/teyla thread. It's a very dead place and I'm hoping to liven it up.

OH where are my manners?! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JENNER!! Sorry, I must have been off with the fairies. Or maybe aliens incinerated me. Don't worry, they spat me back out.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
          Firstly, taaa!! Those are so cute. And I LOVE that icon, because I ship everyONE and everyTHING (viva la checkett!). And it's a good icon, lol, I should add that too. You should post it in the beckett/teyla thread. It's a very dead place and I'm hoping to liven it up.
          Hmmm, I think I can do that. I have a few Beckett/Teyla backgrounds I could post too ... Hmmm, I might just have to go and do that in a moment. Actually, even though my favourite ship is Teyla/Ronon, I do ship Beckett/Teyla too.

Yay for Sploosh caps! Love his hair in this one too.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

OH where are my manners?! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JENNER!! Sorry, I must have been off with the fairies. Or maybe aliens incinerated me. Don't worry, they spat me back out.

.:You mean...incarcerated, right? o_O

.:O_o Paul looks like BamBam in this picture...

Comment

You mean JennyJ, my birthday was over Fedcon weekend

And let me add my birthday wishes as well to Jenny

sigpic
              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I shouldn't have said anything lol... *humiliated*

JENNYJ happy birthday.

Happy unbirthday to everybody else.

I'm in the middle of a Sliders marathon, because watching TV is the only way I get any uni work done. Anyhoo, I got up to the lovely Paul episode haha and mum was watching. She said, and I quote, "He was really attractive when he was young."

Caz = !!!

At last, she understands!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Thanks guys, once again Now it is over, I must back to life hahaha

Comment

What is it today, that no one's posted anything for 8 hours?
                    *shakes head in disappointment*

Carson isn't too happy:

No posts in 8 hours?
                    "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Thank you for the welcome, everyone!

This place is so, well, warm and friendly. I'm glad I'm here.

I'm going to attempt to post a photo, but I'm not really good at this sort of things, so bare with me.

Not sure if it's okay to share this, the photographer who sent it to me never said that I couldn't, though.

Edit: Photo fixed. Thanks Jenner and Idlewild for telling how to do it. :-)
                      Last edited by phynyxoffyre; 11 September 2007, 09:16 AM.
                      sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Drat, it didn't work. How do I post a photo here and I'll fix it.
                        sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                          Drat, it didn't work. How do I post a photo here and I'll fix it.
                          put the link inbetween this

[img] LINK [/img]

but no spaces

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

phynyxoffyre, post a picture like so:
                            [img*]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b334/winged_fire/Dragon%20Con%202007/DSC_2085b.jpg[/img*]
                            Just get rid of the stars.

Or... when you post a reply see the little button that looks like this? Click that and just add your image url.

That ought to do it for ya

Edit: oop, Jenner beat me to it!!
                            Last edited by idlewild202; 11 September 2007, 08:08 AM.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I want to apologize to those of you who are waiting for my DragonCon report. That con got me so exhausted, I'm just now feeling up to speed. There are plenty of reports and great photos at the DragonCon thread, so I'm not really depriving you.

On Friday, the Stargate panel was small. Alexis Cruz, Corin Nemic, Paul and John de Lancie were the attendees. Here's my very dark photo of the panel. This is really lightened up so the quality is awful. I was way back in the auditorium.

Here's a decent shot of Paul and de Lancie. Somebody took a flash photo at the same time I took my photo so I have their flash to help the shot.

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                                Thank you for the welcome, everyone!

This place is so, well, warm and friendly. I'm glad I'm here.

I'm going to attempt to post a photo, but I'm not really good at this sort of things, so bare with me.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../DSC_2085b.jpg

Not sure if it's okay to share this, the photographer who sent it to me never said that I couldn't, though.

Edit: Photo fixed. Thanks Jenner and Idlewild for telling how to do it. :-)
                                Oh, that's a really good photo of Paul. Very nice.

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                                I want to apologize to those of you who are waiting for my DragonCon report. That con got me so exhausted, I'm just now feeling up to speed. There are plenty of reports and great photos at the DragonCon thread, so I'm not really depriving you.

On Friday, the Stargate panel was small. Alexis Cruz, Corin Nemic, Paul and John de Lancie were the attendees. Here's my very dark photo of the panel. This is really lightened up so the quality is awful. I was way back in the auditorium.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...g150b20c15.jpg

Here's a decent shot of Paul and de Lancie. Somebody took a flash photo at the same time I took my photo so I have their flash to help the shot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...g150b10c15.jpg
                                Nice photos Watcher. And we can wait for the report, or just treat our selves in the DragonCon thread as you said.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Working...
                                X