Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
    Guilty as charged. I think that's the first time I've heard called Rick Mercer Land though. Somewhere his head is swelling a bit. He's a funny guy...
    I've always wanted to go to Newfoundland. I hear it's gorgeous. I know my mom is thinking about buying a house there somewhere. She says, "in Newfoundland" like it's so small and there's limited space for homes.

Rick Mercer is beyond fantastic. He's intelligent, quick-witted, sarcastic, and so much more. His show is the most hilarious thing on TV.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
      I've always wanted to go to Newfoundland. I hear it's gorgeous. I know my mom is thinking about buying a house there somewhere. She says, "in Newfoundland" like it's so small and there's limited space for homes.

Rick Mercer is beyond fantastic. He's intelligent, quick-witted, sarcastic, and so much more. His show is the most hilarious thing on TV.
      Nah....houses are going up by the hundreds all over the place. Depends on where you want to go I suppose.

I agree wholeheartedly about RM...he's hilarious. I can't wait to see what he says about what's going on in Ottawa now.

Comment

Dropping off a new(to me anyway) McKeller fic that I found on ff.net.

Five Ways Jennifer Made The First Move

It's really sweet!

And now I'm off to, hopefully, have McKeller dreams!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
          I agree wholeheartedly about RM...he's hilarious. I can't wait to see what he says about what's going on in Ottawa now.
          He should love it! We're talking a Liberal-NDP coalition headed by Dion. This should provide him with much material.

ahem....McKeller FTW!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Dropping off a new(to me anyway) McKeller fic that I found on ff.net.

Five Ways Jennifer Made The First Move

It's really sweet!

And now I'm off to, hopefully, have McKeller dreams!
            Nighty night RiG.

He should love it! We're talking a Liberal-NDP coalition headed by Dion. This should provide him with much material.

ahem....McKeller FTW!
            I'm sure Rodney would be interested in what's happening in his native land....

I can't believe I typed that with a straight face.

Oh well.

I'm off to bed too. Good night.

Comment

Bah, you are both so wrong. The West Coast is the Best Coast.
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

My Nerd test thing result....

sigpic

Comment

My Nerd test thing result....

*muttermutter*Lucky.*muttermutter* *hands over NerdBadge to Pandora* Welcome to the club
                  sigpic
                  http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
                    It seems to have gotten quite busy in here hasn't it? Well so have I ^_^. I just got back from my 3 week holiday, which I might add was superb. And I already have my modified music video available for you people.

On the day that I got back home and watched the 3 episodes that I missed and absolutely loved them, and who wouldn't?

I won't go into details on anything related to the episodes, including BS since it has already been discussed and admirred to death in here, but I do want to share the fact that I liked it very much.

but without further delay, I present you the final version of my latest music video, which some of you already have seen a beta version of it.

http://l0ner.muffindomain.com/Mckay,...ey%20Mckay.avi

Just click the link to download it, or press your right mouse button on it and select "save as".
                    I am trying to get a youtube version as well, but it is having troubles uploading the file. Will let you know as soon as it is online.

Edit-: Here is the Youtube version. though I really advise you to download the original since the quality is way better.

Mckay, Rodney Mckay

Oh and it is great to be back
                    YAY, welcome home, Daryst!!! Hasn't been quite the same without you screaming, Spoilers, spoilers, no!!! Keep them away ... hmm ... glad we don't hafta do that anymore ...

Well, I'm off to work, and then ... who knows!!! Have a good one, McKeller-ers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cory holmes View Post
                      *muttermutter*lucky.*muttermutter* *hands over nerdbadge to pandora* welcome to the club

I am awesome!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys: my Automated Vote Machine is broken. I was using it to diabolically run up Rodney's vote on the MGM poll, but now that it's not working, Atlantis' overwhelming millions of fans are all going to vote for Ronon. Can I borrow someone else's, so that I can continue to cheat this obscure and inconsequential survey?
                        Theoretically spoilerish:
                        Spoiler:
                        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Take mine. You'll just have to reset it because I'd used it previously on the "Do you like McKeller" Poll. At least you know it works as it's supposed to, right?
                          sigpic

Comment

Take mine. You'll just have to reset it because I'd used it previously on the "Do you like McKeller" Poll. At least you know it works as it's supposed to, right?
                            Thanks. I just hope the poll isn't open to Alternate Universes, because we can't control the will of those Ronon/Keller-friendly realities.
                            Spoiler:
                            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                              Thanks. I just hope the poll isn't open to Alternate Universes, because we can't control the will of those Ronon/Keller-friendly realities.
                              Mine's a multiverse Automated Voter. If I leave these things up to chance and the will of the people, who knows what kind of crazy result could occur! Ronon may even win by a landslide. We can't have that....in any universe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mine's a multiverse Automated Voter. If I leave these things up to chance and the will of the people, who knows what kind of crazy result could occur! Ronon may even win by a landslide. We can't have that....in any universe.
                                Thank God! That news makes me feel as if I'm floating through the clouds atop Kyrik's strong shoulders. The only thing better than a courtship that lasts 27 years is rigged voting that lasts 27 days.
                                Spoiler:
                                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Working...
                                X