• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
    Spoiler:
    Ronon: Suicide Watch
    Ah, yes!

Which reminds me,
    Spoiler:
    Ronon seemed pretty upset at the beginning when Sheppard pointed the two of them out. I hope he stews about it and feels absolutely terrible, personally.
    Theoretically spoilerish:
    Spoiler:
    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Wow 26 people are vieweing this thread, 12 members and 14 guests! That's a lot of people

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
        Wow 26 people are vieweing this thread, 12 members and 14 guests! That's a lot of people
        believers
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It is a momentous occasion for SGA!!

CANON MCKELLER SHIP!!
          sigpic

Comment

YAY!!!!! we're canon now!!!!!!!!!! Thanks PB and RiG for telling us what was going on!!!!! I'm going to bed now though.... all the squeeing has killed the little energy I had left. 29 hours without sleep..... well, night! and I hope the McKeller bugs bite every single one or you tonight!!!!!!

Comment

Y'welcome heeroyue! G'night! Let the McKeller bugs bite!

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
              I think from now on, whenever I get frustrated with someone, I'm just going to shout
              Spoiler:
              "Not now, Nye!"
              I can't stop laughing at that for some reason. Maybe it was the expression on his face.
              That was pretty funny! ...and my God is he skinny! He makes Sheppard look fat!

Half hour until Brainstorm! ...AGAIN!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

like i said back in august, we're gaining momentum

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                This is going to make so many "Worst Episode of All Time" lists.

Spoiler:
                I loved how they didn't make Rodney giving his jacket to her a huge thing. He just does it, because he knows she's cold and it's not commented on.
                i really don't care. that was everything we've hoped for and more. See, it does pay to be optimistic!!!
                thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Now its 29 people viewing this thread, 14 members, 15 guests!

WE RULE!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Make that 31 people viewing: 15 Members and 16 Guests YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Ronon: Suicide Watch
                      Apparently, Ronan (or Jason Momoa, I should say) didn't make it that far ...

Man charged in attack on Jason Momoa

I'll paste part of it: (OT but it's SGA)

Stargate Atlantis co-star Jason Momoa was assaulted at a Hollywood cafe last Saturday, November 15, according to a report by the Los Angeles Times.

Twenty-one-year-old Venice resident Dominic Bando argued with Momoa at the cafe, according to the L.A. County district attorney's office, striking him in the face with a pint beer glass, which shattered.

Momoa needed 140 stitches to his face during reconstructive surgery.

Part of me goes out to him ... then it quickly comes back and shouts, "McKeller is canon!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        Gosh. I hope he's all right. You always hate to see the phrase "reconstructive surgery." Glad they caught the guy.
                        Theoretically spoilerish:
                        Spoiler:
                        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I'm glad that Jason is ok (according to Joe's blog), and I hope that he'll get better soon!!!!

I suggest that we all go over to Joe's blog and thank TPTB for this amazing episode. I already posted my comment
                          Last edited by StargateHERO; 21 November 2008, 06:52 PM.
                          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Brain Storm...I have just one word...

Spoiler:
                            SQUEE!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Man charged in attack on Jason Momoa

I'll paste part of it: (OT but it's SGA)

Stargate Atlantis co-star Jason Momoa was assaulted at a Hollywood cafe last Saturday, November 15, according to a report by the Los Angeles Times.

Twenty-one-year-old Venice resident Dominic Bando argued with Momoa at the cafe, according to the L.A. County district attorney's office, striking him in the face with a pint beer glass, which shattered.

Momoa needed 140 stitches to his face during reconstructive surgery.

Part of me goes out to him ... then it quickly comes back and shouts, "McKeller is canon!!!"
                              HOLY CRAP!

I hope Jason is alright!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                OMG OMG OMG OMG!
                                Spoiler:
                                When Rodney is performing CPR he says "Come back to me please! Please come back to me! Then she admits to loving him, have for some time. ROdney's words from The Shrine. Lots of kissing ensues!

Spoiler:
                                More kissing on the plane ride home and they take advantage of being alone in the back of the plane, wrapped in blankets!

Spoiler:
                                VINDICATION!
                                MCKELLER IS CANON! WOOHOO!!!!

omg omg omg!!!!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

*much squeeing ensues and she is sure that her heart is about to burst with joy!!!!*

Spoiler:
                                CANON!!!!!!!!!

Weeeee!!! Time to unveil the siggie!!!
                                Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Working...
                                X