Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    I don't know what time it is where you guys are but it's nighttime(if you call 6pm nighttime-it is dark tho) here and the moon is out/up and Venus and Mars are visible too! Right below the moon!

Something that you won't see again for another 500 YEARS!!!

If you can... GO CHECK IT OUT!
    As a science teacher, and all around geek, I would love to see it. Unfortunately, it's rainy with heavy cloud cover tonight. I guess I'm gonna be waiting another 500 years.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Isn't it Venus and Jupiter? According to space.com it is...

And I missed it! Drat. I was walking home today and I saw the Moon but I had no idea that it was Venus and Jupiter. And now I can't find the Moon due to stupid clouds. So I guess I'll have to wait 500 years with TeacherGal.
      My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post

And I missed it! Drat. I was walking home today and I saw the Moon but I had no idea that it was Venus and Jupiter. And now I can't find the Moon due to stupid clouds. So I guess I'll have to wait 500 years with TeacherGal.
        As will I
        Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

yep. it is venus and jupiter. I saw it earlier before when there weren't clouds in the sky. This made my day
          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Dang it...

Oh well, I get some consolation in the fact that I once visited a real observatory and got to look at Jupiter and Saturn with their telescope. It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

And on that note, it's now time for bed. G'nite all.
            My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

^for me too!

My creativity abounds!

sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Dang it...

Oh well, I get some consolation in the fact that I once visited a real observatory and got to look at Jupiter and Saturn with their telescope. It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

And on that note, it's now time for bed. G'nite all.
                Yes, bed sounds like a plan as it is 1.10am in the UK now and uh work tomorrow

Bye!
                McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                  Count yourself lucky though. I've got about a metre of SNOW in my neighborhood.
                  This is yet more proof while Vancouver is simply superior. We haven't had any snow, just a whole bunch of rain. The coldest it's been so far? -0.7c
                  sigpic
                  http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                    This is yet more proof while Vancouver is simply superior. We haven't had any snow, just a whole bunch of rain. The coldest it's been so far? -0.7c
                    That is only proof for how inferior Vancouver is in comaprison to Toronto. Snow is awesome!
                    sigpic

Comment

That is only proof for how inferior Vancouver is in comaprison to Toronto. Snow is awesome!
                      Alas my friends, you're both wrong. The east coast is where it's at, where we get it all (snow, sun, cold and hot) and a bag of chips.

Sometimes we even get it all within 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
                        Alas my friends, you're both wrong. The east coast is where it's at, where we get it all (snow, sun, cold and hot) and a bag of chips.

Sometimes we even get it all within 15 minutes.
                        You do have PEI (and lobsters!!!). Plus there's the Bay of Fundy.

The east coast is quite awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

You do have PEI (and lobsters!!!). Plus there's the Bay of Fundy.

The east coast is quite awesome!
                          A little farther east for me, PB...almost right at the end, or the beginning I suppose. I've lived in the west and took a vacation in NS, NB and PEI last summer...no comparison. Atlantic Canada Rocks!

Comment

*sigh* It's December 1st and it was still 80 degrees today here in California. Ri-freakin'-diculous. There's sun...sun...sun...wind...sun...lemme see here, I think I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah! Sun!

Comment

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
                              A little farther east for me, PB...almost right at the end, or the beginning I suppose. I've lived in the west and took a vacation in NS, NB and PEI last summer...no comparison. Atlantic Canada Rocks!
                              A Newfie?

That's awesome!

You hail from Rick Mercer land!
                              sigpic

Comment

A Newfie?

That's awesome!

You hail from Rick Mercer land!
                                Guilty as charged. I think that's the first time I've heard called Rick Mercer Land though. Somewhere his head is swelling a bit. He's a funny guy...

Originally posted by Indoctrinated
                                *sigh* It's December 1st and it was still 80 degrees today here in California. Ri-freakin'-diculous. There's sun...sun...sun...wind...sun...lemme see here, I think I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah! Sun!
                                See that's just not natural.
                                I melt at anything over 70.

Comment

Working...
                                X