Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    What is a mark of 97? 97 Percent? I always thought that you have marks like A+ or C, where A is the best and F is the worst.
    yeah, it's 97% out of 100%. that really gets rounded to an A+ because an A+ is 95-100, A is 94-90, B+ is 89-85, and so on.
    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Athgar View Post
      97 percent yeah. I've always liked getting numbers for results, lets you know exactly how you did
      me too! i like hearing the number so much better than hearing the letter grade.

Comment

And is it fix how many percent points are this or that mark?

We have marks from 1-6, 1 is the best (very good) and 6 the worst ("ungenügend" - roughly translated "not enough"). 5 and 6 are failing marks, the rest is better. With 45-50% you'll get a 4- .

I don't like this system, because I have to make borders between the marks and I think its unfair. Percentages would be fairer but I'm not allowed to make my marks with them.
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          And is it fix how many percent points are this or that mark?

We have marks from 1-6, 1 is the best (very good) and 6 the worst ("ungenügend" - roughly translated "not enough"). 5 and 6 are failing marks, the rest is better. With 45-50% you'll get a 4- .

I don't like this system, because I have to make borders between the marks and I think its unfair. Percentages would be fairer but I'm not allowed to make my marks with them.
          we have that too here in NY. but instead, 1 and 2 are considered failing grades, and 3 and 4 are passing, and 5 is outstanding.

um... I <3 McKeller!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
            You mean like Sheppard in Travellers? Like Rodney in Miller's Crossing? Like Ronon in Sateda? At least in this case it's because she's a doctor, right?
            Hmmmmm...maybe I was rushed in making my assessment. Okay, I'll amend that to, "Someone's being kidnapped...AGAIN??!!" SGA is rapidly becoming the show where everyone's going to have a turn at being kidnapped, and the show where outbreaks occur with frightening regularity...often within the city!

Spoiler:

Oh, sure! You say that now, but less than 48 hours before you were slagging my half of the species...
            [QUOTE]
            Spoiler:
            Well, yeah. And with good reason. If all was always well in the world of male-female interpersonal relations, the world would be a much more boring place. No one would have any reason to go out and reaffirm their faith in the opposite sex. If only for a day or so. Then the cycle repeats itself and everyone is kept on their toes.

That's my theory anyway.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              Spoiler:
              Well, yeah. And with good reason. If all was always well in the world of male-female interpersonal relations, the world would be a much more boring place. No one would have any reason to go out and reaffirm their faith in the opposite sex. If only for a day or so. Then the cycle repeats itself and everyone is kept on their toes.

That's my theory anyway.
              And a right good theory it is. Scarily accurate.
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Consider my faith reaffirmed!

On topic -- do we still have a topic? -- I don't have a problem with
                Spoiler:
                Keller being kidnapped from a gender perspective, but as PB noted above, the expedition doesn't take much care planning escape routes, what with all of these abductions!
                Theoretically spoilerish:
                Spoiler:
                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Spreading some McKeller love<333 (pic has spoilers for TLM for those of you who haven't seen it...)

Spoiler:

happy 500th post to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                    Fic Rec: Figurative Hell and Literal High Water

This is from the sga_genficathon so it is gen, but it's Keller POV. Rodney is fabulous in it, and there are lots of nice moments between them.
                    I second this recommendation wholeheartedly

Thanks for pointing it out

Comment

Don't know if someone posted this on here already, but I'll post it anyway. It's from Jewel's blog.

Q: Was it hard kissing David Hewlett?
                      Jewel's Answer: We giggled a lot. But we have great chemistry, I think. I’m kinda digging this whole McKeller thing.

*major squees!*

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                        Don't know if someone posted this on here already, but I'll post it anyway. It's from Jewel's blog.

Q: Was it hard kissing David Hewlett?
                        Jewel's Answer: We giggled a lot. But we have great chemistry, I think. I’m kinda digging this whole McKeller thing.

*major squees!*
                        Cool! Last I'd heard, she seemed like she was favoring Ronon, so this is good news. Thanks.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          Cool! Last I'd heard, she seemed like she was favoring Ronon, so this is good news. Thanks.
                          yeah, i know. This is very good news for us it made me so excited!!!

Comment

I don't normally do this but for McKeller I'll make an exception...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!

Great...now I sound like a psychotic fangirl. No offense to all psychotic fangirls out there. I respect your work, truly.

But it is awesome to know that at least she supports it. Now to find out what The Hew thinks on this. Although considering his sentiments on working with hot women from his days filiming 'Trio', I'm sure he only minds a little
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                              I don't normally do this but for McKeller I'll make an exception...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!

Great...now I sound like a psychotic fangirl. No offense to all psychotic fangirls out there. I respect your work, truly.

But it is awesome to know that at least she supports it. Now to find out what The Hew thinks on this. Although considering his sentiments on working with hot women from his days filiming 'Trio', I'm sure he only minds a little
                              i'm glad that someone appreciates my hard work

Comment

Oh and I do, believe me. It's hard keeping optimistic about an episode and story idea that has everyone else down, but you do it so well and as a result you keep us semi-pumped up about it too.....if that made any sense.

Keep up the good work!!

Now I'm going to stare at this...

Spoiler:

And think up all the ways I can make it better....

Oh, and Cory?

Spoiler:
                                Your species officially sucks...again
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X