Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    Yeah, the conversation in the Seed between Teyla and Jenn was the best part (not counting the other McKeller moments). It felt so familiar with Teyla's child demanding constant movement (my best friend became a father of a little girl a month ago and they named me her godfather ).

Jenn/Jewel looked so damn cute when she mentioned Rodney telling Beckett the recent news.
    Cool Godfather
    For the moment, I love the seed for the Mckeller, and the deadulus variations because It was just a great story

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
      Cool Godfather
      For the moment, I love the seed for the Mckeller, and the deadulus variations because It was just a great story
      yeah, i LOVED the Daedalus variations. it was just such a good episode.

GO TEAM ATLANTIS!!!

and hopefully we'll get some mckeller moments in "Ghost in the Machine"

i don't wanna wait two weeks for it...
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
        yeah, i LOVED the Daedalus variations. it was just such a good episode.

GO TEAM ATLANTIS!!!

and hopefully we'll get some mckeller moments in "Ghost in the Machine"

i don't wanna wait two weeks for it...
        I couldn`t agree more But, looking at the spoilers, like I always do, I don`t see how there will be some Mckeller moments, but one never knows , I don`t want t have to wait until two weeks, since in two weeks it`s the shrine, theres got to be some Mckeller moments in that episode, since it is a Mckay centered story, and well, he will need a doctor in that one...

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis sg1 View Post
          oh ya!!!!! at that moment you can just see Tayla going (in her head)
          Really?I smell a future couple...

in my mind, teyla's the first shipper!! gooo teyla
          well, i`m still not sure about that moment, (the look of teyla.) But maybe, she did notice something, not a couple, but just the fact that there might be something in between them, like you said, maybe a futur couple we wil have to wait and see

Comment

I couldn`t agree more But, looking at the spoilers, like I always do, I don`t see how there will be some Mckeller moments, but one never knows , I don`t want t have to wait until two weeks, since in two weeks it`s the shrine, theres got to be some Mckeller moments in that episode, since it is a Mckay centered story, and well, he will need a doctor in that one...
            i'm the same with spoilers. i'm a complete spoiler whore! i'm very impatient, so when something new comes out, i have to read it!

yeah, looks like no mckeller, but at least it'll probably have Team Atlantis in it

but we'll probably get tons of mckeller in the shrine, which is probably for me the most anticipated episode of the season. (the next one is the mid-season two parter when my daniel visits atlantis )

Comment

i'm the same with spoilers. i'm a complete spoiler whore! i'm very impatient, so when something new comes out, i have to read it!

yeah, looks like no mckeller, but at least it'll probably have Team Atlantis in it

but we'll probably get tons of mckeller in the shrine, which is probably for me the most anticipated episode of the season. (the next one is the mid-season two parter when my daniel visits atlantis )
              Yeah, but we never know, sometimes they start with a beginning that has nothing to do with the plot *Keeps hopping fo some Mckeller moments*

I`m just so impatient to see the Shrine, it probably will be my favorite episode, well, I havn`t read all teh spoilers for season 5 yet, but I think, since this episode looks to have soo many funny moments and Hopefully Mckeller moments (probably) that I will definatly like it

Yep, can`t wait for some of the Daniel, since Mckay is Jealous

Comment

Yeah, but we never know, sometimes they start with a beginning that has nothing to do with the plot *Keeps hopping fo some Mckeller moments*

I`m just so impatient to see the Shrine, it probably will be my favorite episode, well, I havn`t read all teh spoilers for season 5 yet, but I think, since this episode looks to have soo many funny moments and Hopefully Mckeller moments (probably) that I will definatly like it

Yep, can`t wait for some of the Daniel, since Mckay is Jealous
                my sister can't wait for the shrine either. mckay is her favorite character, so she's practically counting down the days until the episode airs

i know. having Daniel, John, and Mckay in the same room???? *faints*

Comment

Haha! I think I will faint with you!

Comment

Haha! I think I will faint with you!
                    yay! i won't be alone!

but seriously, this eppie. i really really can't wait any longer!

Comment

yay! i won't be alone!

but seriously, this eppie. i really really can't wait any longer!
                      I know!! Arg, I don't want to have to wait 2 more weeks, well, a bit less then that . I just can't!!!! *Depression* Oh well, guess I'm going to have too do something to past the time fast, wait, I already am, Gateworld, it seriously has become a little affiction And the time passes just so quickly when I'm on this site,

Comment

Sadly, I think we have to wait two weeks for "Ghost in the Machine," so that puts "Shrine" three weeks away, right? Feels like forever!
                        Theoretically spoilerish:
                        Spoiler:
                        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Oh non! I forgot, the Olympiques!! Ohh I really can't wait 3 weeks... *Screams* Oh well

Comment

Hey! WE now have 1600 post on the Mckeller thread

Comment

I know!! Arg, I don't want to have to wait 2 more weeks, well, a bit less then that . I just can't!!!! *Depression* Oh well, guess I'm going to have too do something to past the time fast, wait, I already am, Gateworld, it seriously has become a little affiction And the time passes just so quickly when I'm on this site,
                              ugh. three weeks. not cool

But yes, gateworld has that affect on a lot of people; it's just plain addictive! I admit to being addicted to this site because it's the most amazing thing ever!

and yay! we hit 1600 posts! *parties*

Comment

I wrote a short mckeller fic (warning theres a little ronon/keller but it's one sided (guess who's)) anyway, if you're interested here's the link:
                                He couldn't speak
                                + = It's a simple mathematical fact
                                And so is...penguins+conformation=HAPPY CAMPERS

Comment

Working...
                                X