No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on the A you got today, by the way.
    Theoretically spoilerish:
    Spoiler:
    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

OT...
      Spoiler:

So after all that talk about Rodney and the tango, I have given in to temptation (I'm doing that alot this week apparantly, first tiramisu now the tango) and I am going dancing tonight!! Well, not the tango, but some nice fun salsa. Maybe a little bit of samba, mambo, and merengue.
      Score one for my social life.

So....here's what I decree....no fun without me. No antics. No crazyness. Otherwise, I'll come back to a madhouse and feel so bad for leaving that I'll never leave again.

I don't think my social life can take that kind of hit guys.

I kid.....sort of.
      Spoiler:
      Dancing! Fun, fun, fun.

I'm leaving in about half an hour for a... drumroll (I feel so immature using this word for some reason)... date. I'm making my construct from last night come true already. Sigh.
      Spoiler:
      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
        Spoiler:
        Dancing! Fun, fun, fun.

I'm leaving in about half an hour for a... drumroll (I feel so immature using this word for some reason)... date. I'm making my construct from last night come true already. Sigh.
        Spoiler:
        Ooooooohhhhh......date. And HAH! on the construct.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying some male company. I for one plan to enjoy the night away. As should you.

I expect a detailed synopsis when the night is through. When I say detailed, I don't mean detailed detailed.

But I do expect you to HAVE FUN!!!! Go us!!
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

There is nothing wrong with enjoying some male company. I for one plan to enjoy the night away. As should you.

I expect a detailed synopsis when the night is through. When I say detailed, I don't mean detailed detailed.

Spoiler:
          Lol!

Thanks! I hope you have fun too! Don't get up to anything TOO crazy.

All right, I better head out here. Have a great night, all, and hope you have fun, PB.
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Congratulations on the A you got today, by the way.
            thanks

reading what you guys are doing tonight makes me jealous i'm sitting at home, in my pajamas, anxiously awaiting the next BSG eppie *sighs* i have no social life

i hope you guys have fun tonight!
            thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

PLus I'm with Killdeer on this one. Why does another female have to be taken captive?
              You mean like Sheppard in Travellers? Like Rodney in Miller's Crossing? Like Ronon in Sateda? At least in this case it's because she's a doctor, right?

OT...
              Spoiler:

So after all that talk about Rodney and the tango, I have given in to temptation (I'm doing that alot this week apparantly, first tiramisu now the tango) and I am going dancing tonight!! Well, not the tango, but some nice fun salsa. Maybe a little bit of samba, mambo, and merengue.
              Score one for my social life.

So....here's what I decree....no fun without me. No antics. No crazyness. Otherwise, I'll come back to a madhouse and feel so bad for leaving that I'll never leave again.

I don't think my social life can take that kind of hit guys.

I kid.....sort of.
              Spoiler:
              Dancing! Fun, fun, fun.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              Lol!

Thanks! I hope you have fun too! Don't get up to anything TOO crazy.
              Spoiler:

Oh, sure! You say that now, but less than 48 hours before you were slagging my half of the species...
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                thanks

reading what you guys are doing tonight makes me jealous i'm sitting at home, in my pajamas, anxiously awaiting the next BSG eppie *sighs* i have no social life

i hope you guys have fun tonight!
                That's what I'm doing too! *LOL* no parties for me, just BSG (now that i know what BSG stands for)
                --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                  That's what I'm doing too! *LOL* no parties for me, just BSG (now that i know what BSG stands for)
                  nice glad to know that there's someone like me out there somewhere!

Comment

nice glad to know that there's someone like me out there somewhere!
                    yup! that's how i spend my friday nights! (not ALL of 'em, but most of 'em)
                    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                      yup! that's how i spend my friday nights! (not ALL of 'em, but most of 'em)
                      oh me too! i center my firiday night around my tv shows. it depends which is on, new eps of SGA or new eps of BSG. no one is allowed to disturb me from 9 to 11, it's a general rule in my house now; because they already know the consequences of disturbing me during my SciFi Fridays!

Comment

good night everyone!

Comment

Nicole is very happy at the moment! (and plus, i got a 90 on the chemistry test that i was stressing over, so that made today even better!!!)
                          Great job

A few years back I scored 97 on a maths test and my teacher's comment was "What happened to the other 3 marks?"

Comment

Originally posted by Athgar View Post
                            Great job

A few years back I scored 97 on a maths test and my teacher's comment was "What happened to the other 3 marks?"
                            great job on the math test! i can only dream about 97's in math...i'm so not good at it

Comment

What is a mark of 97? 97 Percent? I always thought that you have marks like A+ or C, where A is the best and F is the worst.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                What is a mark of 97? 97 Percent? I always thought that you have marks like A+ or C, where A is the best and F is the worst.
                                97 percent yeah. I've always liked getting numbers for results, lets you know exactly how you did

Comment

Working...
                                X