Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Howdy shipper!

In Tabula Rasa, Ronon and Sheppard go to the new mainland to get the enchuri plant, for Rodney to aerosolise the sap and then disperse it into the ventilation system in order to save everyone.

So there is land on Atlantis' new planet. Remember Tabula Rasa was in Season 4, after they landed the city.
    Yay, now the fic bunnies are multiplying again! Thanks RiG!

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
    beach??? sunburn??? you sure that you are on earth?? its getting colder and colder here.. rains to + wind.... luckily i have a car

can't wait for the new fic though. even if you are not from earth.

well enjoy the ep tonight. going back to my friends now.. they dont like it when i dont give them attentions xD just kidding ^__^
    Yeah, about that . . . (sheepish grin) I live in Florida . . . (tomato comes flying out of nowhere ) My brain, however, is not of this planet . . . still looking for home! Actually didn't get burned, it's gettin colder here too . . .

I didn't get to see eppy tonight, so I'll hafta catch the transcript tomorrow, then I can understand all the comments here later!

A'right, I think I'm done.

. . .

OH OH, NO I'M NOT!!! Sorry, need help from any techno-nerds that haunt this thread. I wanna make a video, an ACTUAL vid this time, with McKeller. I have the video, two eppys, they're WMV files. Really, I just need to know what program I can use to cut scenes from so I can make the vid full of moving McKellerness. Any help is appreciated.

Ok, NOW I'm done. Night all, hope the eppy was good . . .

Comment

Outsiders

Spoiler:
      "Are you interested in anyone?"
      "I, uh, no. Who has time for that?"
      "You're a terrible liar, Dr. McKay. Give it up."
      Theoretically spoilerish:
      Spoiler:
      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Sidenote: Love the sig, shipperwriter, but GW doesn't like the pictures to be that big. Yours needs to be about 2/3 smaller for the mods to leave you alone.
        Theoretically spoilerish:
        Spoiler:
        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I caught that scene too, KK! Awesome!

Sigs need to be at most 200 pixels tall and 700 pixels wide.
          sigpic

Comment

To KK about the spoiler thing (outsiders)
            Spoiler:
            What, what scene!! Who was talking? Mckay and who?

Comment

New fic...

Some Hearts Just get Lucky Sometimes

atlantisk,
              Spoiler:

at the very end, Carson and Rodney are walking off to get dinner and Carson asks him if he's interested in anyone
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                Sidenote: Love the sig, shipperwriter, but GW doesn't like the pictures to be that big. Yours needs to be about 2/3 smaller for the mods to leave you alone.
                Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                I caught that scene too, KK! Awesome!

Sigs need to be at most 200 pixels tall and 700 pixels wide.
                Thanks for the info, I'll go and fix it . . . once I've read all the new fic!

Comment

Sorry I was gone so long, was watching Atlantis and Sanctuary.

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                  *waves* I come bearing fic! And no, it's not a habit of mine to stop by just to share a fic link. I also show up to share pie and cookies.

Fic!: Sunset
                  Will read it soon.

Originally posted by heeroyue View Post
                  ummmm hi! I've been a McKeller shipper since saw trio this summer and I just thought I'd come in here and say hi........I just got to see TLT yesterday and had a major squee moment. I got really odd looks from my dad who was in the same room though.....
                  Welcome to Operation McKeller!!!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Y'welcome.

Yeah, the same goes for you too shanna1 ...don't want the mods to catch ya.
                  New fic...

atlantisk,
                  Spoiler:

at the very end, Carson and Rodney are walking off to get dinner and Carson asks him if he's interested in anyone
                  Will read it soon too.

I so wanted Rodney to tell Carson that yes he is interested in someone --->Keller. I wanted to hear him say it. I don't want to have to just assume that he told Carson about his feelings for Jennifer. I want, well, to be a fly on the wall druing that particular dinner conversation. And to see Carson's reaction.

Spoilers for Outsiders
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh, and I loooooved the scene where Rodney and Carson get into the Dart. Disappointed that we(I) didn't get to see Rodney acatually fly a Dart tho. The scene was just so funny.

Rodney and Carson are squished into the cockpit of the Dart, Carson is halfway sitting on Rodney:

:Comfy?
                  :Peachy!

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 17 October 2008, 07:43 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

New fic...

atlantisk,
                    Spoiler:

(quiet little contented squee) That was perfect, just what I needed before going to sleep, thanks!

PS -- I changed my sig to the correct size, so hopefully that should be okay. I'll make a brand new one soon that matches the sizes better . . .
                    Last edited by ShipperWriter; 17 October 2008, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Hello people! I have to leave for school in about 10 minutes, but hopefully will be back in no time! You're all asleep anyway...

ummmm hi! I've been a McKeller shipper since I saw trio this summer and I just thought I'd come in here and say hi........I just got to see TLT yesterday and had a major squee moment. I got really odd looks from my dad who was in the same room though.....
                      Welcome heeroyue!

Yay, new fic! I love new fics. And I see there wasn't to much feedback on yesterday's episode, I hope it was still good though. I haven't peeked into the spoiler tags, so I don't know what you thought about it. By the way it was no easy task with quoting your post PB, I had to close my eyes, and blindly delete the spoiled section of your comment. But I managed...

All righty, I'm off to school now, probably I'll be back after watching Outsiders myself.
                      sigpic

Comment

So, I'm back, the weekend officially started! Although, nobody posted while I was gone, that's sad.

spoilers for Outsiders:
                        Spoiler:
                        I just loved the two-men commando of McKay and Beckett on the Hive ship. I really missed these interactions between the two. And yes, the ending, poor Rodney can't even fool Beckett. We all know he has the time to be interested in a certain someone between brain parasites and kidnappings.
                        sigpic

Comment

ummmm hi! I've been a McKeller shipper since I saw trio this summer and I just thought I'd come in here and say hi........I just got to see TLT yesterday and had a major squee moment. I got really odd looks from my dad who was in the same room though.....
                          Welcome heeroyue!
                          Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Yeah new mckeller fic by CL, havent read it yet but heres the link
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4602145/...ing_Looks_Good
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                              I read it, it has cool Daniel-Mckay friendship stuff.
                              sigpic

Comment

you know... i have seen you lurking around here before.... always thought it was my imagination though... anway. WELCOME! ^__^

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Yeah, about that . . . (sheepish grin) I live in Florida . . . (tomato comes flying out of nowhere ) My brain, however, is not of this planet . . . still looking for home! Actually didn't get burned, it's gettin colder here too . . .

I didn't get to see eppy tonight, so I'll hafta catch the transcript tomorrow, then I can understand all the comments here later!

A'right, I think I'm done.

. . .

OH OH, NO I'M NOT!!! Sorry, need help from any techno-nerds that haunt this thread. I wanna make a video, an ACTUAL vid this time, with McKeller. I have the video, two eppys, they're WMV files. Really, I just need to know what program I can use to cut scenes from so I can make the vid full of moving McKellerness. Any help is appreciated.

Ok, NOW I'm done. Night all, hope the eppy was good . . .
                                Ah Florida, i think there is a difference between a coastal province in Holland and Florida.. specially when it concerns the temperature

Right. The program i am using to edit movies is called Adobe Premiere CS3. it will allow you to import alot of formats, including "*.wmv" files

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
                                Welcome to Mckeller

Oh, and I think I missed someone else... So, WELCOME ALL NEWBIES Have fun

EDIT: I read the fic It was cute. Is it just me or did we get a bunch of fics this week?

EDIT2: I'm alone Lonely, under my little tree
                                *Joins sitting under the tree* comfy??

Outsiders

Spoiler:
                                "Are you interested in anyone?"
                                "I, uh, no. Who has time for that?"
                                "You're a terrible liar, Dr. McKay. Give it up."
                                Spoiler:
                                yeah, the news spreads fast eh? Even Beckett knows about it. And he has been offworld for a long long time ^__^

Originally posted by trekie View Post
                                Hello people! I have to leave for school in about 10 minutes, but hopefully will be back in no time! You're all asleep anyway...

Welcome heeroyue!

Yay, new fic! I love new fics. And I see there wasn't to much feedback on yesterday's episode, I hope it was still good though. I haven't peeked into the spoiler tags, so I don't know what you thought about it. By the way it was no easy task with quoting your post PB, I had to close my eyes, and blindly delete the spoiled section of your comment. But I managed...

All righty, I'm off to school now, probably I'll be back after watching Outsiders myself.
                                i knew it... you are a Jedi in disguise. No mere mortal can blindly delete a spoilered section!

anyway, good to know that you finely have a weekend. enjoy it!

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                                we are being bombed with new stories everyday!!!..... with this rate, i'll never get to work. Will only be reading

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X